Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3506 3507 [3508] 3509 3510 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799932 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [Operate!] Things Fran operated on you for today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #52605 on: May 28, 2011, 03:45:31 pm »

I finally figure out what to give to my girlfriend on her birthday!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #52606 on: May 28, 2011, 04:34:49 pm »

I just made what I can describe only as macaroni and cheese and cheese. I'm not sure why my brain considers it a good deal to buy 35 cent boxes of macaroni and cheese even when I go and do things like dump 8 ounces of actual cheese into the sauce, thereby making the entire meal more expensive than even a box of Kraft, but I do know that it's ridiculous and delicious. Plus tabasco sauce so far tastes good on everything.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #52607 on: May 28, 2011, 04:44:50 pm »

Sok. I'll buy enough meat and produce to add to my ramen that it kind of defeats the point of buying 14 cent packages of noodles. But when you want something other than spaghetti and other common noodles, it's worth it. You can turn cheap ramen into ghetto Yaki-Soba, Stir Fry or Ramen Soups.

Although Kraft Mac and Cheese adding real cheese.....I just saw a commercial for that on TV, and remembered when I used to devour that stuff. Then I grew up and the taste of it kind of revolted me. Now it's starting to sound semi-edible again.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #52608 on: May 28, 2011, 05:04:06 pm »

Yeah, for some reason I'm not as much a fan of Kraft anymore, but the really cheap stuff I love. Which works out nicely, considering I'm at a point in my life where anything above 80 cents a box is ridiculously expensive from my perspective. Incidentally, cream cheese is the best cheese for adding to macaroni.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #52609 on: May 28, 2011, 05:05:15 pm »

I just made what I can describe only as macaroni and cheese and cheese. I'm not sure why my brain considers it a good deal to buy 35 cent boxes of macaroni and cheese even when I go and do things like dump 8 ounces of actual cheese into the sauce, thereby making the entire meal more expensive than even a box of Kraft, but I do know that it's ridiculous and delicious. Plus tabasco sauce so far tastes good on everything.

University?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #52610 on: May 28, 2011, 05:09:45 pm »

Graduated earlier this month, so I'm in that lovely phase of not having a real income right after university.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #52611 on: May 28, 2011, 05:45:42 pm »

I'm going to be streaming another film today, this time the one we didn't watch yesterday, Four Lions.

We're starting in 15 minutes, to give any interested parties time to get in the room and all comfortable like.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52612 on: May 28, 2011, 05:51:01 pm »

Just got a 26 ounce bag of gummi bears.

Oooooooooh yesssssssssss
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #52613 on: May 28, 2011, 06:11:20 pm »

Looking into a few colleges, mainly the Axis Institute for World Domination. I'm thinking I'll major in Infiltration, maybe Pure Evil or Assassination as a minor. :P
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #52614 on: May 28, 2011, 06:20:10 pm »

Hey, you might want to look into their Overlord program, I hear it's pretty good, considering it for when I go on to college.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52615 on: May 28, 2011, 06:21:00 pm »

Sok. I'll buy enough meat and produce to add to my ramen that it kind of defeats the point of buying 14 cent packages of noodles. But when you want something other than spaghetti and other common noodles, it's worth it. You can turn cheap ramen into ghetto Yaki-Soba, Stir Fry or Ramen Soups.
I just throw some pepper, garlic salt, steak seasoning, and sometimes cinnamon(especially if I use too much pepper) into my Ramen.

Maybe we should get together and write "The Bay12 Cookbook for a College Student Budget".
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52616 on: May 28, 2011, 06:25:52 pm »

I just throw some pepper, garlic salt, steak seasoning, and sometimes cinnamon(especially if I use too much pepper) into my Ramen.

Maybe we should get together and write "The Bay12 Cookbook for a College Student Budget".
Can you go lower budget than that? Then I'd be interested :P
*Hugs*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52617 on: May 28, 2011, 06:34:30 pm »

I have a 36 pack of Ramen sitting on my kitchen table.

Yes it is glorious.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52618 on: May 28, 2011, 06:40:40 pm »

You guys are silly.  You can get a dozen sandwiches worth of material for like $10 at the right stores.  Sure, one dollar a meal is more than fifty cents or whatever, but you'll be eating a lot better.  Honestly, if you're looking to shave a quarter or so off of each meal, you should find somewhere else that you're losing money.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #52619 on: May 28, 2011, 07:19:30 pm »

Seems like it's going to rain tommorrow, hell yes some refreshing air is finally coming to town :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 3506 3507 [3508] 3509 3510 ... 13325