Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 1 Over! Day 3 Mafia Victory!  (Read 35067 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 1! Day 1!
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2009, 05:01:23 pm »

im on let me do some analyzing cuase some of this stuff is funny as hell to read
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2009, 05:15:58 pm »

has Org talked at all this game? other then posting a little on his known role. i got voted for lurking before so why not?
Back to Mafia with me!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2009, 05:26:53 pm »

... Mr.Person voted Vector, immediately after Vector changed to Pandarsenic.  Might be scum semi-coordinating votes? ...

Neither me nor Zaithemaster would pull something like that if we were a scum-team. Way too risky. Besides, I liked Vector's response. Maybe a little too thought out, but it's a good one.

I'm so not a part of that, just for reference. I'm thinking Mr.Person and/or Zaithemaster is probably scum though, especially Zai's lynch-me-if-he's-townie thing. A townie should know how bad of an idea saying that is unless he has investigatey powers.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2009, 05:41:44 pm »

The depressed guy motivated me, my vote counts as two now.

Someone wants Org dead.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2009, 05:45:18 pm »

Unvote i meant to put pressure on Org not get him lynched.
Back to Mafia with me!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2009, 05:49:53 pm »

Mob's getting restless Org. May want to say something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2009, 05:54:44 pm »

Oh boy, this'll look suspicious. Sorry, I know I'm jumping around a bit, it's because it's only the first day.

Reading over Sephiroth's posts, he seems more overreactional (if that's even a word) than suspicious. He does seem slightly suspicious, but no more so than several others. Hell, I probably look suspicious for doing this. So unvote. My FoS remains firmly pointed at Zai however.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2009, 06:09:07 pm »

ToonyMan says you want him dead and you go running to the hills with your tail between your legs? FoS on Diakron. Way to get a reaction out of Org, way to go!
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2009, 06:20:48 pm »

to be honest MR. P i don't care what you think of my actions. I just had a bad experience in vote mafia 3 and would prefer not to lynch a townie... again...
Back to Mafia with me!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2009, 06:42:15 pm »

I initially didn't find Zai that suspicious, but his encouragement for us to lynch him seems rather WIFOMy.

Only if I'm wrong about M.P. I would take the full blame if M.P was a townie and was lynched. And thus, I would understand if everyone wanted to lynch me the day after. Also, it's hardly WIFOM. But really, that phrase of mine (if I'm wrong about M.P, lynch me tomorrow) was merely supposed to represent how sure I am that he is scum. Which is 100%. He overreacted at my (obviously baseless) pushing him. I've never seen him overreact like that. He had no reason to react like that, unless he's a nervous mafioso. He's yet to make up a reason as to why he overreacted in the first place, anyway.

And a little late on this one: FoS Kashyyk because he bandwagoned with me and then immediately against me when M.P (scum buddy, possibly) said something. Why so jumpy, Kashyyk? Wanted to bus your friend to distance yourself from him, but then decided to do the more obvious thing of voting with him?

FoS at Zai (though if you could clarify, can I do that and retain my vote for Sephiroth? If not then no FoS for you!) regardless.

I don't follow what you're saying here. Care to clarify?

has Org talked at all this game? other then posting a little on his known role. i got voted for lurking before so why not?

FoS Diakron. 1) Saying (in effect) "i been voted 4 lurking b4, so ima vote 4 lurking" 2) Immediately unvoting. Org still hadn't posted after you voted him, which is supposedly the reason you voted for him in the first place (to get him to talk), and nobody had accused you of anything between those 2 posts. Are you just nervous because you're scum?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:49 pm »

no but the depressed dead guy use his power on Toony who also voted for org and i did not want more then 2 votes on Org.

I will come up with an elaborate explanation for voting then unvote then i can come up with one but that was all i meant by it.
Back to Mafia with me!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:28 pm »

I am doing stats, studying for a quiz/test, and doing a plot diagram. No, I do not have time to do anything. Okay?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2009, 07:04:15 pm »

I am doing stats, studying for a quiz/test, and doing a plot diagram. No, I do not have time to do anything. Okay?

Then why'd you sign up?

• Be active! I frown heavily on inactivity, and may result in being banned in future game(s). Don't join if you know you're going to be inactive, and if something unexpected comes up, tell me, chances are I'll understand.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2009, 07:13:07 pm »

Vote Org simply to keep the game running smoothly.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2009, 07:24:38 pm »

It's almost night, you can tell since the Ice Cream Trucks have stopped passing by, best to count the votes again:

Org: ToonyMan, Leafsnail, Jackrabbit
JanusTwoFace: Mephansteras
Major_Sephiroth: Vector,
Zaithemaster: Jack_Bread, Mr.Person, Kashyyk
Mr.Person: Zaithemaster,
Jackrabbit: Pandarsenic
Vector: JanusTwoface

The day'll end in about ~2 hours, when it'll be 10:00 P.M Eastern Time, -5 GMT.

EDIT: Wait! Org's not voting for himself!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 07:29:54 pm by chaoticjosh »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28