Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia III - Day 4 - All Cheer For Humvees! - GAMEOVER  (Read 29351 times)

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia III - Day 1 - Is That Dandruff?
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2009, 09:43:16 am »

Xegeth: Why vote Cheeetar for rolefishing, when Frelock did it even more blatantly?

Frelock drew far too much attention to himself. If he is mafia, he probably wants to know who has night actions. On the other hand, Cheeetar wanted the name of a role. That seems to me like he could be trying to find a specific target.

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2009, 10:31:49 am »

I'm on holidays for a weejk, and I'm not sure there'll be an internet cafe. If ther eis, I'll post, if i don't post within two days, lynch me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2009, 11:50:48 am »

I'm on holidays for a weejk, and I'm not sure there'll be an internet cafe. If ther eis, I'll post, if i don't post within two days, lynch me.

Fair enough, though I think the standard practice is to find a replacement.  I'd rather kill you due to suspicion than due to lack of internet cafe.

That said, why didn't you answer the question I asked a couple pages back?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2009, 12:19:08 pm »

SHAD0Wdump: Why are you so concerned with food? Were eggs involved?
Ham and eggs,precisely.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2009, 12:28:46 pm »

I sense a "Sam I am" roleclaim...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2009, 12:29:51 pm »

SHAD0Wdump: Why are you so concerned with food? Were eggs involved?
Ham and eggs,precisely.
Are you sure you would not mind some... Fish involved here?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2009, 12:31:13 pm »

Whuh?  So far we have ham, eggs, and grilled cheese.

Omelette?

An omelette or omelet is a preparation of beaten egg quickly cooked with butter or oil in a frying pan, usually folded around a filling such as cheese, vegetables, meat (often ham), or some combination of the above.

(From Wikipedia)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2009, 12:47:49 pm »

Mod: Can we get a vote tally?

VOTE COUNT SO FAR:

Rysith - Mr.Person (1)
Vector - Duke 2.0, Webadict, OverlordFT (3)
OverlordFT - SHAD0Wdump, Vector (2)
Webadict - Pandarsenic (1)

Not Voting - Rysith, Cheeetar, Xegeth, Archangel, Frelock, RedWarrior0 (6)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2009, 01:42:33 pm »

I think I'm going to vote OverlordFT for not explaining his votes at all and then FoSing people for voting him. That just seems either desperate scum behavior or plain old unhelpful towniness.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2009, 02:29:47 pm »

Alright, so I've got three people asking me to confirm them.  One of the three refuses to tell me if he/she has a night action or not.  I'm going to assume that their either town who's nervous about telling me they have a role, or scum who want to keep me from using my ability (it's one-shot, after all)  Obviously, I won't post their names here, but I'm sure that we'll see a confirmed townie who can break this game open.

In other news, I'm going to vote Webadict, based mostly off of gut instinct, and the fact that he's discouraging people from voting from the person he's voting for.  Sounds suspicious to me.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2009, 05:09:13 pm »

Alright, so I've got three people asking me to confirm them.  One of the three refuses to tell me if he/she has a night action or not.  I'm going to assume that their either town who's nervous about telling me they have a role, or scum who want to keep me from using my ability (it's one-shot, after all)  Obviously, I won't post their names here, but I'm sure that we'll see a confirmed townie who can break this game open.

In other news, I'm going to vote Webadict, based mostly off of gut instinct, and the fact that he's discouraging people from voting from the person he's voting for.  Sounds suspicious to me.
I'm not caring about who he voted for. I'm caring about why he voted for them. He just said that he was suspicious and voted for the person I voted for...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2009, 05:13:41 pm »

Vote Vector for obvious mafia behaviour.
Uhm... Can you back up that accusation?

Odd, this post contains no food references.  So, SHAD0Wdump: do you actually like omelettes, or are you just pretending?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2009, 05:17:50 pm »

Well, that is a subtle distinction that I missed.  Unvote.

Currently, as it stands, OverlordFT and Vector are both tied for lynching.  Now, I'm not really in favor of double lynching the first day off, but I think it likely that one of the two will be lynched.  Therefore, of those two, OverlordFT appears to be the scummier one to me.  He also won't be here, and therefore can't help the town whilst he's away.  Of course, I'm not fully committed to this course of action.  Therefore, if a more suitable person appears, I'm completely open to changing my vote.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2009, 07:46:10 pm »

Unvote, switch to Vector. I'm sure at least one of them is Mafia, so....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2009, 07:51:51 pm »

I'm going with my gut on this one! I was right in Paranormal! I was right in Beginner! I was right in the last Paranormals! I'm RIGHT!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20