Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67424 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 1
« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2009, 02:32:00 pm »

I'm not even going to speculate on why the scientist used his only assassin bot on a dopp that was going to be lynched for sure, I keep running into WIFOMs thinking about it.

Anyways, I want to talk about me for a little bit ( ;)). I get that noone have put votes on me and that no accusations aside from "he is scum" have been put forward, but I feel that some people have been planting seeds in peoples minds that I'm in league with Josh. What bothers me is that noone has picked up on it nor questioned it (aside from nuke who just did while I was typing this). People seem to be blindly following Web and Panda's baseless accusations. I'm not saying that they're scum, personally I think Web is merely trying to get a reaction out of me (success I guess?) but I would prefer that some actual reasons behind these suspicions are put forward before this turns into a full blown "grab the pitchforks" bandwagon. As of now multiple people have said they suspect that i'm scum and i've been unable to defend myself because no reasons have been given.

GO!

(my vote is undecided at this point)

Baseless? We were RIGHT about Josh, you twit.

I remain suspicious of BloodBeard and Toony.

Of course, forsaken made himself obvscum.

Also, +extension
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2009, 02:34:31 pm »

p.s.

Your behavious overall has been very odd and was commented on early in the game. Your posts after Org's claim looked pretty forced aswell:

Didnt want to do this(Surgeon/Doctor/Whatever Guard ME!)

I am the Disciple of Truth. I looked at CJ because I wanted someone who is good at Mafia if he was town. he is NOT town. He is a dopp guard.
BUH BUH BUH BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I'm right, I'm right! High five to the Org!

Panda, what were you reading? I was talking about me and the apparent connection you and web were making of me to josh.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2009, 02:50:41 pm »

Web, arguably, was making those connections. Where was I, exactly?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2009, 03:01:24 pm »

Wow webadict, there's more holes in your arguement then swiss cheese.

Oh no! My baseless accusations!

Bloodbeard, acceptable answers would've been 2 townies, Webadict, or "Hopefully not me."

I'm afraid I have to vote you, Bloodbeard.

Very good arguement, so good that ten thousand people stood up in my defense that your question and conclusion means nothing. I don't recall you arguing their disagreement, unless you call:

I do what I want.

an argument.
Man, someone can't take a joke. Am I right, or are you just scum?

Then there's:

I'd have him kill either Bloodbeard or Chaoticjosh because I think one or both are scum, and the EA has to rid themselves of both teams to win.

Bloodbeard was trying to side with ToonyMan, giving him an outward town appearance.

So, FoS Bloodbeard. I'll FoS you some other time Xegeth, because you're not nearly suspicious enough to be special.

So, all the other people who voted for josh, who we were all right in doing, were bandwagoning and defending Toony?
You're funny. Mostly because you don't make sense. You're saying I'm suspicious for protecting ToonyMan, and Mr.Person is saying I'm suspicious for attacking him. Weird, huh? I guess I'll be flanked from both sides of a nonexistent issue. I'll give you a little hint though: I was right.

It's chaoticjosh. And Bloodbeard.

Again, no reason given.

Why do you keep suspecting me of being scum Web? You're bringing it up multiple times without giving any reasons why. I'd like an explaination.

If you're lying Org I will kill you. Unvote, vote Chaoticjosh.

Remember guys, this doesn't clear Org. They could have seen that Josh was likely to be lynched and as a way to try and clear him have Org claim Disciple of Truth.
Could but doesn't.

I'm telling everyone right now, I'm pretty sure you're scum.

And again.

The scum speaks the truth. However, the scum wouldn't want us to continuing to scumhunt if he knew that his earlier posts would help to identify his partners. I'll be backlogging to see if I can find any clues.
Shut up scumface.

I'm sensing a pattern.

Josh: You, BloodBeard, Toony.

I find it odd that the three people you choose include the exposed scum and the two people mainly responsible for putting the pressure on Josh and getting people to vote for him. FoS Panda, unless you can give some reasons behind your choices.
Shut up Scumface.

Okay, how about this list:

Chaoticjosh
Bloodbeard
Frelock

Maybe:
Kashyyk

Those top three right there are people I'm almost positive are scum. The maybe isn't completely sure, because I'm iffy on it.

So, AWV, kill Bloodbeard. Warden, block Frelock. Investigate Kashyyk if you feel like it. I don't really care about that right now.

These are all your accusations that i'm scum, pardon me if they look baseless.
Really, now? You missed the few posts before this. I can't believe you didn't look at them. Oooooh wait, that's right... You don't care about them, because they're right.

You mean me, right? Why don't you just say that it's all my idea, and save everyone else some crap. Yeah, I'm saying you're scum. Big whoop, right?

I believe I did say that you started it. I thought you were just trying to guage my reaction like you did vector (granted, vector turned out to be scum but you didn't know that.), however this sudden outburst of defense against me not even accusing you of being scum has changed my mind.
Oh right. Remember what happened that time? Remember how there was this offensive on somebody else? Remember how no one can form a proper base on scum? Maybe you should come up with a better example.

Let's check this one out. First, you vote for chaoticjosh as soon as the opportunity presents itself, which is a common scumtell. You also unvoted someone who voted you in an OMGUS way, which is a scumtell, and then switched to Josh with no reason whatsoever.

Now this is where your arguement really starts to fall apart. Apparently it's a scumtell for people to vote for people who show sucpicious behaviour. Doesn't anybody else think I was bandwagoning when Josh got all nervous and lashed out at Toony? Since you think I was bandwagoning, why didn't you accuse all the other people who voted for him? Oh that's right, your arguement of "He is scum! Don't question me!".

Toony unvoted suddenly and tried to rally people to not vote for Josh. Just because I happen to pick up on this before anyone else means that my decision to change votes was baseless? You didn't find this sucpicious?

As for the "OMGUS", you seem to be forgetting Josh's behaviour. Do you think it would have been better to persist on someone who wasn't going to reply for hours rather then pressure someone who is obviously cracking under the pressure? Your arguement makes no sense.
[/quote]
Which argument? All of them? You mean the one against chaoticjosh? Was that one false, too?

The whole game is about starting something. Stop trying to be a bystander that is too cautious to do anything. That's also a scumtell. Being cautious.

Pardon me if I don't believe that lurking is a good judgement of scumminess. There are all sorts of reasons why people might not be online and I want to make it clear that that's my opinion.

With that said, I vote that Webadict is scum. Your desperation and flawed arguement is a clear indication that you have no idea what you're talking about and attempting to rally people against me through your reputation.
I'm desperate. Yep, I desperately tried to lynch chaoticjosh, who would've been a good teammate, because I really had something to prove. I gave reasons. Did you answer my real rationalization? Nope? Yeah, that's right, you didn't.

p.s.

Your behavious overall has been very odd and was commented on early in the game. Your posts after Org's claim looked pretty forced aswell:

Didnt want to do this(Surgeon/Doctor/Whatever Guard ME!)

I am the Disciple of Truth. I looked at CJ because I wanted someone who is good at Mafia if he was town. he is NOT town. He is a dopp guard.
BUH BUH BUH BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I'm right, I'm right! High five to the Org!

Panda, what were you reading? I was talking about me and the apparent connection you and web were making of me to josh.
They were forced, huh? I wasn't really pumped being proven right, was I? Nope. I'm never pumped when that happens. I'm the obvious choice.

My question is: Are you serious? Are you even trying?

Web, arguably, was making those connections. Where was I, exactly?
Oh, he's just trying to poke fingers at people. Don't mind him.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 26, 2009, 03:01:57 pm »

Web definately more then you, but this:

Josh: You, BloodBeard, Toony.

I find it odd that the three people you choose include the exposed scum and the two people mainly responsible for putting the pressure on Josh and getting people to vote for him. FoS Panda, unless you can give some reasons behind your choices.

And your response after:

He's trying to make me look like BloodBeard did when he refused to answer webadict's questions, making vague non-accusations against me, possibly hoping to draw me out into an argument so he can say I got defensive over nothing or some such bullshit.

Honestly, I don't know what he's pulling, but I think I have the right to know what I'm accused of and be given a chance to respond to it properly, but if he's going to post nonsense about his daily schedule or whatever instead of giving me something to work with, I'm going to lose patience.

I wasn't hiding that fact that I wanted to know why you choose the people that you did (aside from josh) and your apparent failure to see that made it look like you were avoiding it. That's all.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 26, 2009, 03:08:39 pm »

Don't worry, you're suspicious on your own merits. You don't need me to help you.

As for the second part, I was referring to webadict's bullshit attack on you. You're digging yourself deeper....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2009, 03:20:46 pm »

I'd just like everyone to know that, once again, I found scum. In Toon Mafia, I was hunting down Vector and won. I'm sorry, I was wrong again, wasn't I? Oh wait... Looks like that just adds to my record. Am I wrong, or are you going to ignore my main argument? Because I'm going to make sure you die. Just like I made sure Vector died. Just like I made sure chaoticjosh was going to die. Just like I made sure Pandarsenic was going to die last Round.

JUST.

LIKE.

EVERY.

ROUND!

Go ahead and try. Forsaken isn't scum. You are. You're having everyone go against forsaken for you, so you don't look suspicious. Go ahead and try to go for me. In fact, why not have your scum partners try to kill me tonight. I wanna see you try. Because the only thing that could protect you is now dead. So, congratulations. Scum lost. It's all your fault, too, Bloodbeard. You opened your mouth and then it became clear. You walk, talk, and BREATHE suspicion. It's awesome to watch.

Don't worry, you're suspicious on your own merits. You don't need me to help you.

As for the second part, I was referring to webadict's bullshit attack on you. You're digging yourself deeper....
My attack isn't crap. It's real. It's always real. I can spot scum from miles away.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2009, 03:22:54 pm »

Webadict, don't act like you were any part of my lynch last game. There was a gamebreaker. You were unnecessary.

And your first attack - "acceptable answers are" - was bullshit.

The rest is legit, though.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 26, 2009, 03:25:41 pm »

Webadict, don't act like you were any part of my lynch last game. There was a gamebreaker. You were unnecessary.

And your first attack - "acceptable answers are" - was bullshit.

The rest is legit, though.
Well, that was just for fun.

I wanted to see what he would say, though, and those were just answers I'd rather he gave, instead of "Huh?"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 26, 2009, 03:26:26 pm »

Also, I voted for you before the Watcher indicated you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2009, 03:26:53 pm »

Unvote.

I want to help Town as much as possible!

Vote BloodBeard.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 26, 2009, 03:28:07 pm »

I'd just like everyone to know that, once again, I found scum. In Toon Mafia, I was hunting down Vector and won. I'm sorry, I was wrong again, wasn't I? Oh wait... Looks like that just adds to my record. Am I wrong, or are you going to ignore my main argument? Because I'm going to make sure you die. Just like I made sure Vector died. Just like I made sure chaoticjosh was going to die. Just like I made sure Pandarsenic was going to die last Round.

JUST.

LIKE.

EVERY.

ROUND!

Go ahead and try. Forsaken isn't scum. You are. You're having everyone go against forsaken for you, so you don't look suspicious. Go ahead and try to go for me. In fact, why not have your scum partners try to kill me tonight. I wanna see you try. Because the only thing that could protect you is now dead. So, congratulations. Scum lost. It's all your fault, too, Bloodbeard. You opened your mouth and then it became clear. You walk, talk, and BREATHE suspicion. It's awesome to watch.

My attack isn't crap. It's real. It's always real. I can spot scum from miles away.
I actually think that you accused him while I had more solid info that he actually was.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #312 on: August 26, 2009, 03:44:34 pm »

Not sure where all this 'forsaken is scum' nonsense is coming from but you're all welcome to your opinions. Personally, in light of recent events, I'm going to swap over to voting Pandar. He seems to be deflecting desperately to anyone else who seems even slightly suspicious.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 26, 2009, 03:46:47 pm »

Not sure where all this 'forsaken is scum' nonsense is coming from but you're all welcome to your opinions. Personally, in light of recent events, I'm going to swap over to voting Pandar. He seems to be deflecting desperately to anyone else who seems even slightly suspicious.

OMGUS

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 26, 2009, 03:52:42 pm »

Man, someone can't take a joke. Am I right, or are you just scum?

"It was just a joke", typical scum defense. It doesn't explain why you persistant in my scumness for the remainder of the game without giving any other reasons why. You should know that joke votes are first the first random votes, not after you ask a trick question to try and see how I would respond.

You're funny. Mostly because you don't make sense. You're saying I'm suspicious for protecting ToonyMan, and Mr.Person is saying I'm suspicious for attacking him. Weird, huh? I guess I'll be flanked from both sides of a nonexistent issue. I'll give you a little hint though: I was right.

No, i'm saying that you were making yourself and everyone else suspicious for taking toonys side and voting josh. Which of course doesn't make sense, hence your scumminess.

Really, now? You missed the few posts before this. I can't believe you didn't look at them. Oooooh wait, that's right... You don't care about them, because they're right.

If you quoted the ones your're talking about it would be helpful, rather going on quick assumption that I purposely left them out.

Oh right. Remember what happened that time? Remember how there was this offensive on somebody else? Remember how no one can form a proper base on scum? Maybe you should come up with a better example.

I believe I dropped that possibility in loo of your attack full of holes on me. You missed my point though, it didn't matter what happened afterwards, what mattered was that you used the cover of insanity to try and gauge reactions, hence my initial suspicion that you were town trying goat me into an attack. Its seems the tables have turned.

Which argument? All of them? You mean the one against chaoticjosh? Was that one false, too?

Your arguement that I was bandwagoning josh. Read back, please quote an I said about my suspicions of josh that you don't feel was valid. You repeatedly grouped me along with josh in your suspicions, there would be no reason for you to group me with him if there wasn't something I said that made me look like I was in league with him. Don't bother with my post switching to toony, I clearly voiced that I still suspected josh of being scum, that I thought that toonies behavious was becoming increasingly irratic (I wasn't the only one)

I'm desperate. Yep, I desperately tried to lynch chaoticjosh, who would've been a good teammate, because I really had something to prove. I gave reasons. Did you answer my real rationalization? Nope? Yeah, that's right, you didn't.

Your saying that isn't possible that you're scum based on your vote for josh when everyone else was voting for him? It isn't possible for scum to cover their tracks in joining with the town? Josh was already well on his way to being lynched when you arrived, it meant nothing.

They were forced, huh? I wasn't really pumped being proven right, was I? Nope. I'm never pumped when that happens. I'm the obvious choice.

My question is: Are you serious? Are you even trying?

Trying to take the josh route and claim that i'm not being serious about my accusations? Yes, it looks forced to me. That's my opinion. I would think that an experience player such as yourself would not see someone jumping for joy at the revalation of a scum as a scumtell.

Oh, he's just trying to poke fingers at people. Don't mind him.

Trying to protect your scum partner eh? Expecting me to say something like "don't listen to him panda, he's trying to tell you what to do again". After me accusing you of making people follow you it's unlikely that you would so blatently do it to Panda.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 52