Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67430 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 1
« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2009, 09:37:47 pm »

I always vote randomly at the start and make up a almost semi-plausible reason why. Unvote. Vote chaoticjosh. Org should know he's inevitably next if he lied, and I see no reason for him to commit suicide, as there isn't a Jester role in this.

For the Question,

Toony and Org have (I believe) sufficiently cleared themselves.
You guys may choose whether or not to believe it, but I'm human.
Josh is (more or less) dead.
I don't know about the scum. I'm bad at scumhunting.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 25, 2009, 09:45:36 pm »

Or maybe Pandar.

What about me?

Also, there's some major WIFOM regarding Cheeetar here, given what Josh and Bloodbeard have said.
Dee-flection

Or we could not explain what the fuck we're talking about.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #242 on: August 25, 2009, 09:46:54 pm »

Or maybe Pandar.

What about me?

Also, there's some major WIFOM regarding Cheeetar here, given what Josh and Bloodbeard have said.
Dee-flection

Or we could not explain what the fuck we're talking about.
A little touchy are we?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 25, 2009, 11:45:12 pm »

He's trying to make me look like BloodBeard did when he refused to answer webadict's questions, making vague non-accusations against me, possibly hoping to draw me out into an argument so he can say I got defensive over nothing or some such bullshit.

Honestly, I don't know what he's pulling, but I think I have the right to know what I'm accused of and be given a chance to respond to it properly, but if he's going to post nonsense about his daily schedule or whatever instead of giving me something to work with, I'm going to lose patience.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #244 on: August 25, 2009, 11:46:58 pm »

Well he is right in one respect. He mentioned your name without saying anything else, or even directly accusing you of being scum, and you immediately deflected attention to someone else. Looks a bit guilty.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 26, 2009, 12:49:27 am »

Sorry for lurking somewhat; though I have to say this topic grows faster than any other I know.  It's pretty clear to me that Chaoticjosh is scum, and that Org is likely town.  Obviously, if josh shows up as town, Org's scum, but I doubt that any reasonable scum would pull something that is guaranteed to get them killed as soon as the next day starts.

However, I happen to have the perfect compliment to Org's role, and thus will Unvote Webadict and Vote for a day extension.

Now, I'm curious as to whom the other scum are.  Toonyman is an obvious choice, for hitting CJ hard and early, and then backing off.  Of course, I haven't seen anything from him since Org claimed, so it's possible Josh claimed guardian to Toonyman, and thus Toony decided that a living scum doc is better than a dead town one (a bad decision, obviously).

I'm not sure about Bloodbeard.  He's fairly new, so I'll give him some allowances for not acting town-like.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #246 on: August 26, 2009, 12:58:52 am »

Of course, I haven't seen anything from him since Org claimed, so it's possible Josh claimed guardian to Toonyman, and thus Toony decided that a living scum doc is better than a dead town one (a bad decision, obviously).

Sorry, had to throw it out there but it's also possible that toony went to bed. Not everyone keeps our hours.

Not that I'm defending him, I don't particularly like him, but the fact that someone hasn't said anything since the roleclaim isn't an indicator of any particular attitude or opinion. It happened fairly late in the day.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 26, 2009, 12:59:22 am »

Yeah, Sir Josh PM'ed me saying he was a human guardian:

Don't you feel it's a tad dangerous to just go around advertising your role? I can see that you want to try to start up a town base though, even if it's something of an unofficial one. So I'll tell you what Toon, I'll gamble on you.

I'm a Human Guardian, and as you might already know, I can protect people from nightkills.

I hope we can work together Toon.

I kinda role-claimed to him.  I don't know what's going to happen the next night, but I won't say anything about it.  (scum can use that to their advantage)

If Sir Josh comes up scum then I might as well role-claim if I live over the night.  I haven't voted Sir Josh, because well.  He's going to get lynched anyway, right?   ;D

Another PM for your enjoyment:

You're not scum.  I'm guessing from your actions that you're not scum.  Sorry for all the accusations, I had to do that for this to work.  You are most certainly Town.  However, let's try to get a plan here.  I bet we can figure out who a few dopps are if we roll with it a bit more.

Questions?

I'm fairly certain you are town as well. You're significantly more aggressive as town, and very meek as mafia. Atleast, as far as I can tell.

I wanted to drill Cheeetar some more, and then Pandar, and maybe scrutinize WA some. WA's a bit weird, and I can't put my finger on it, but he's just not acting the same.

Other people that haven't posted much content include Frelock, Kashyyk, AFD, and Forsaken, and I plant to try to goad them into posting more.

What do you think of this list?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #248 on: August 26, 2009, 12:59:56 am »

Well there goes the 'toony went to bed' theory.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 26, 2009, 01:01:22 am »

I'm pretty sure you're scum Forsaken1111 if Sir Josh comes up a dopp.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #250 on: August 26, 2009, 01:02:25 am »

I'm pretty sure you're scum Forsaken1111 if Sir Josh comes up a dopp.

And what do you base that on Toony? I could say the same thing about you, if Josh comes up town.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #251 on: August 26, 2009, 01:04:15 am »

It's because I said I don't like you, isn't it?  ;D

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 26, 2009, 01:11:41 am »

No, it's based on logic.  I say Forsaken1111 and ToonyMan get double lynched (we can still do that right let me look it up....can't find it) the next day.  If I'm still alive or if Forsaken1111 is alive then we'll lynch the other.  That is, if the other comes up town.  If one of us dies during the night and comes up scum, well, I guess that's up to everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 26, 2009, 01:12:08 am »

Actually, the odd thing is, if cj comes up town, ToonyMan looks pretty town-like himself. After all, the town cj saw fit to buddy with him, and good players tend to be pretty good about that sort of thing.

Of course, the chance of cj being townie is rapidly approaching zero. He's not defending himself correctly. Also, that list of players that ToonyMan provided for us should prove useful if ToonyMan himself isn't a dopp. I'm willing to push that idea aside for now.

I'm going to vote for a day shortening, myself. There's nothing that can convince the town not to lynch chaoticjosh, at this point. If any of you guys want to ask anything else, please do so now.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 26, 2009, 01:16:25 am »

*serious face*

Tell us your scum partners Sir Josh and we'll let you live.

I vote for the day ending soon now too.  And.......it's about 2 am here so I'm off to bed.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 52