Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Game Over  (Read 67374 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 9 - Day 1
« Reply #315 on: August 26, 2009, 03:55:19 pm »

Not sure where all this 'forsaken is scum' nonsense is coming from but you're all welcome to your opinions. Personally, in light of recent events, I'm going to swap over to voting Pandar. He seems to be deflecting desperately to anyone else who seems even slightly suspicious.

OMGUS

You guys really love tossing out these mafia abbreviations, but you use them excessively and in situations that make no sense. This wasn't an OMGUS, but a statement of bafflement. I mentioned my suspicions of Pandar before, and now that CJ flipped dopp I'm voting Pandar as he was next on my list. Never said anyone sucks.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 26, 2009, 04:13:05 pm »

Man, someone can't take a joke. Am I right, or are you just scum?

"It was just a joke", typical scum defense. It doesn't explain why you persistant in my scumness for the remainder of the game without giving any other reasons why. You should know that joke votes are first the first random votes, not after you ask a trick question to try and see how I would respond.

You're funny. Mostly because you don't make sense. You're saying I'm suspicious for protecting ToonyMan, and Mr.Person is saying I'm suspicious for attacking him. Weird, huh? I guess I'll be flanked from both sides of a nonexistent issue. I'll give you a little hint though: I was right.

No, i'm saying that you were making yourself and everyone else suspicious for taking toonys side and voting josh. Which of course doesn't make sense, hence your scumminess.

Really, now? You missed the few posts before this. I can't believe you didn't look at them. Oooooh wait, that's right... You don't care about them, because they're right.

If you quoted the ones your're talking about it would be helpful, rather going on quick assumption that I purposely left them out.

Oh right. Remember what happened that time? Remember how there was this offensive on somebody else? Remember how no one can form a proper base on scum? Maybe you should come up with a better example.

I believe I dropped that possibility in loo of your attack full of holes on me. You missed my point though, it didn't matter what happened afterwards, what mattered was that you used the cover of insanity to try and gauge reactions, hence my initial suspicion that you were town trying goat me into an attack. Its seems the tables have turned.

Which argument? All of them? You mean the one against chaoticjosh? Was that one false, too?

Your arguement that I was bandwagoning josh. Read back, please quote an I said about my suspicions of josh that you don't feel was valid. You repeatedly grouped me along with josh in your suspicions, there would be no reason for you to group me with him if there wasn't something I said that made me look like I was in league with him. Don't bother with my post switching to toony, I clearly voiced that I still suspected josh of being scum, that I thought that toonies behavious was becoming increasingly irratic (I wasn't the only one)

I'm desperate. Yep, I desperately tried to lynch chaoticjosh, who would've been a good teammate, because I really had something to prove. I gave reasons. Did you answer my real rationalization? Nope? Yeah, that's right, you didn't.

Your saying that isn't possible that you're scum based on your vote for josh when everyone else was voting for him? It isn't possible for scum to cover their tracks in joining with the town? Josh was already well on his way to being lynched when you arrived, it meant nothing.

They were forced, huh? I wasn't really pumped being proven right, was I? Nope. I'm never pumped when that happens. I'm the obvious choice.

My question is: Are you serious? Are you even trying?

Trying to take the josh route and claim that i'm not being serious about my accusations? Yes, it looks forced to me. That's my opinion. I would think that an experience player such as yourself would not see someone jumping for joy at the revalation of a scum as a scumtell.

Oh, he's just trying to poke fingers at people. Don't mind him.

Trying to protect your scum partner eh? Expecting me to say something like "don't listen to him panda, he's trying to tell you what to do again". After me accusing you of making people follow you it's unlikely that you would so blatently do it to Panda.
First of all, that first vote included that as a joke. Maybe you forgot...

I'm never insane, just not like-minded to you. You seem to think that I have no sane reason. The fact is that it is correct and that you just don't believe it.

How about the huge post a page or two back I posted that you couldn't be bothered to read?

And I seem to have mistaken myself for Toon Mafia, where I voted before everyone else. I guess I was a little later on this one. Oh well, I would've pushed for his lynch the whole Day even if he wasn't examined by Org.

Because your exact reason for me voting chaoticjosh was the same reason I voted you. Nice job though.

And that's what I said when I saw that. I won, he lost.

Yep. I'm trying to protect my scum partner. You caught me. You're so smart that I'm just letting you know all of my partners. You're funny.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2009, 04:35:10 pm »

Because your exact reason for me voting chaoticjosh was the same reason I voted you. Nice job though.

Some contradicting posts here. So was it a joke or wasn't it? If it was a joke then your calling my vote for josh a joke, which anyone here can back me up in saying that it clearly wasn't.

I'm never insane, just not like-minded to you. You seem to think that I have no sane reason. The fact is that it is correct and that you just don't believe it.

Perhaps you're looking too much into my word of choice. Spouting out accusations and not giving an explaination is what i'm talking about, which you have done.

How about the huge post a page or two back I posted that you couldn't be bothered to read?

You mean the one I asked you to quote for me but didn't?

And I seem to have mistaken myself for Toon Mafia, where I voted before everyone else. I guess I was a little later on this one. Oh well, I would've pushed for his lynch the whole Day even if he wasn't examined by Org.

And that's what I said when I saw that. I won, he lost.

Yep. I'm trying to protect my scum partner. You caught me. You're so smart that I'm just letting you know all of my partners. You're funny.

Yes, you are. Masking it behind you trying to blow off my accusation and taking the josh route in trying to pawn me off as not knowing anything is a pretty big scum tell. If you were really town then you would continue to try and disprove my accusations rather try to pawn me off as not knowing anything.

Webadict is scum, i'm sure of it. It's obvious that he is trying to bring up his success in past games to try and make it look like he is always right. Being good at past games doesn't exclude him from being scum this game.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 26, 2009, 04:45:53 pm »

Web isn't on.

Does anybody know what post he is talking about that I didn't comment on? I can't find it.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 26, 2009, 04:54:30 pm »

I'd like some opinions on all this from other people. It's possible that we're both townies and scum are sitting back and enjoying the show. Unlikely due to webs scumtells but possible.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 26, 2009, 05:14:03 pm »

I still say Forsaken needs to die.

BloodBeard, that's a scummy thing to say, honestly. If it makes you feel better, how about if we lynch you, and if you come up townie, Toony will block webface (if he's really a town Warden)?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 26, 2009, 05:22:19 pm »

Because that would prove nothing. My townyness doesn't prove that my accusation is right and visa versa. Blocking web wouldn't do anything since the other dopps would do the killing, especially after you saying that.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2009, 05:26:50 pm »

NUKE and Toony, do you think that BloodBeard and/or Frelock are likely too be dopps instead of forsaken or in addition to?

The last dopps are:

BloodBeard, Frelock, Cheeetar, and Forsaken1111.
Why? The only reason I can think that you mention me is because I said I was going to lynch you. A pre-emptive OMGUS. ToonyMan, for agressively attacking and then defending Chaotic when people started voting to lynch him.
He turned out to be a dopp. I don't believe that Chaotic claimed guardian to ToonyMan. I think ToonyMan was doing some bussing, and then tried to stop it when it was more effective than he would have wished.
Now that ToonyMan is trusted, he isn't doing any arguing. He's just voting with the crowd, being on the bandwagon.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2009, 05:27:56 pm »

OK, you guys can lynch me to prove a point!  Just makes my words stronger.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2009, 05:28:42 pm »

Pandarsenic, the way you put forth the idea makes me think you're very much a dopp. Why would you think such a stupid idea was a good one? I can only assume it was on purpose, trying to get 2 townies lynched. Unvote and vote Pandarsenic.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2009, 05:57:53 pm »

Just in case anyone was wondering, I know I was:

The Whiteboard
Kashyyk: A_Fey_Dwarf
webadict: Vector, Bloodbeard
forsaken: NUKE9.13, Xegeth, Pandarsenic
Bloodbeard: webadict, ToonyMan
Pandar: forsaken, Mr.Person
ToonyMan: Cheeetar

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2009, 06:32:14 pm »

Mr.Person, it's a fine idea because I'm certain BloodBeard is going to flip Doppelganger, making it irrelevant.

That aside, I'm switching to Toonyman for saying that and acting like that.

Scumface.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2009, 06:34:08 pm »

Hah.  Whatever you say.   ::)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2009, 06:44:04 pm »

The Whiteboard
BloodBeard: ToonyMan, webadict
forsaken1111: NUKE9.13, Xegeth
Kashyyk: A_Fey_Dwarf
Pandarsenic: forsaken1111, Mr.Person
ToonyMan: Cheeetar, Pandarsenic
webadict: BloodBeard, Vector

Not that BloodBeard's wasn't correct at the time, but I figured an official whiteboard would be appreciated.

Just as a reminder: Day 1 now ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2009, 07:17:32 pm »

I was re-reading posts and I want to clear something up before web accuses me with it. in this:

Some contradicting posts here. So was it a joke or wasn't it? If it was a joke then your calling my vote for josh a joke, which anyone here can back me up in saying that it clearly wasn't.

I misread what web wrote, I though he said "Because your exact reason voting chaoticjosh". I retract the thing I said about contradicting.

However, I still have something to say about that. My vote for you was because of your outlash of defense when I wasn't even accusing you. I however don't believe that you voted for josh for the same reason as I stated before that your timing in voting for a condemned josh could look like scum fitting in with the crowd. That is just my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52