Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 2! (Game Over!)  (Read 32534 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 2! (Day 1)
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2009, 08:40:12 pm »

Bullshit ChoaticJosh. The PM I got sent (Which, to my knowledge, is a copy of the one you got) actually is VERY clear that you get all votes.

Webadict, when does the day end?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2009, 08:45:24 pm »

Don't you, you know, not have a vote Org? What a worthless bandwagon...

And Mr.Person, This IS Bullshit! The rules are written in a misleading manner at the start, causing everyone to believe I'm a liar, then the rules change, so my truth is now a lie! I want this cleared up, NOW!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2009, 09:11:58 pm »

WA, Come on, answer.

Also, when is the day going to end? Didn't you say tomorrow?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2009, 09:15:09 pm »

Really, Org? Why? If your vote is useless (and stolen anyway), why not keep it on Leaf to prove yourself.

Also, can you confirm that your vote was indeed stolen?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2009, 09:18:21 pm »

Are you following along Meph? I couldn't steal from Org because he has resistance to abilities, but he doesn't even have a vote anyway because he's the shielded voter.

That's how I understand it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2009, 09:19:06 pm »

Yes, that was my bad. I was debating the amount of votes able to be stolen. I did, in fact, confuse him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2009, 09:20:23 pm »

I thought he had a vote, but it just didn't count for anything.  So I would still attempt to kill him, but the shield should prevent me from doing so.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2009, 09:21:05 pm »

Are you following along Meph? I couldn't steal from Org because he has resistance to abilities, but he doesn't even have a vote anyway because he's the shielded voter.

That's how I understand it.

Oh, right. Sorry, long day at work and I forget that he couldn't actually be stolen from. Although in theory he could know that an attempt was made.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2009, 09:22:19 pm »

WA, Come on, answer.

The Day will end when either a 60% majority wish it to end or in about 5 hours. I can understand if you'd wish to extend the Day.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2009, 09:39:45 pm »

Yes, that was my bad. I was debating the amount of votes able to be stolen. I did, in fact, confuse him.

See?

WA, Come on, answer.

The Day will end when either a 60% majority wish it to end or in about 5 hours. I can understand if you'd wish to extend the Day.

Seeing as how I'll be asleep in five hours, yes, I'd like to extend the day.

Pandar's yet to drop by.
Diakron's suspicious as hell.
Mr.Person has yet to seriously aim for anyone but me, perhaps out of sheer laziness.

Now, I'd like to address these things today before I give my assessment, but I need more time.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2009, 09:41:58 pm »

It is laziness. You lied to the town with seemingly no reason for doing so. My vote stays firmly planted on you.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2009, 09:45:08 pm »

Reason? I GAVE a reason! The way you're putting it, it seems you're just using it as an excuse to try to score an easy lynch, rather than actually scumhunt, and I'm saying that that's NOT helpful!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2009, 09:52:20 pm »

Reason? I GAVE a reason! The way you're putting it, it seems you're just using it as an excuse to try to score an easy lynch, rather than actually scumhunt, and I'm saying that that's NOT helpful!

Just because you thought you had a reason does not make it ok. I can't fathom why you would lie about that, though. I'm still keeping my vote on you as a policy lynch.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2009, 09:56:03 pm »

I'd like an Extension as well, since I really want to hear from Pandarsenic.
Come play Mafia with us!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2009, 09:57:54 pm »

Just because you thought you had a reason does not make it ok. I can't fathom why you would lie about that, though. I'm still keeping my vote on you as a policy lynch.

Is it that you CAN'T listen to reason, or that you WON'T? All I'm asking you to do is to explore the idea that perhaps you should look around you, and remark on what you see, rather than coming to a little bit of info you don't like and going "Lynch! Alright, I can stop thinking now".
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24