Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2856 2857 [2858] 2859 2860 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127103 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hotstuck: [S][A6I3]
« Reply #42855 on: November 20, 2012, 08:39:39 pm »

Remember when Hussie said that the extent of his involvement in the story would be limited to one yard?

Neither can I. What a ridiculous idea, having an author that isn't directly involved in the workings of his own story.

And now we learn why LE killed Hussie.

A guy can only take so many 'Already here' jokes before he snaps.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #42856 on: November 20, 2012, 08:48:34 pm »

Remember when Hussie said that the extent of his involvement in the story would be limited to one yard?

Neither can I. What a ridiculous idea, having an author that isn't directly involved in the workings of his own story.
That was Andrew Hussie, who overestimates his own omniscience almost as a matter of daily routine, not Andrew Hussie, who destroys Newgrounds.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42857 on: November 20, 2012, 09:01:12 pm »

I'm starting to feel pity on LE. He may not have really wanted to keep shouting neon green text at all.

All because of a single caps lock key.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42858 on: November 20, 2012, 09:33:58 pm »

I'm still banking on whoever he's talking to not being Hussie. But then again it probably will turn out to be him.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42859 on: November 20, 2012, 09:35:24 pm »

That was Andrew Hussie, who overestimates his own omniscience almost as a matter of daily routine, not Andrew Hussie, who destroys Newgrounds.

I for one have to say that this "narrator" doesn't sound much like the Hussie I know.  Would explain why he gets killed (what is presumably) later on though.

And I can't believe nobody else has mentioned that the pile of TVs looks like a Christmas tree.  With a little one made of speakers.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42860 on: November 20, 2012, 09:43:18 pm »

My bet is that we are about to find out that the writer and the narrator are actually separate people, explaining how the comic is able to continue with Hussies death.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #42861 on: November 20, 2012, 09:44:00 pm »

I for one have to say that this "narrator" doesn't sound much like the Hussie I know.  Would explain why he gets killed (what is presumably) later on though.

And I can't believe nobody else has mentioned that the pile of TVs looks like a Christmas tree.  With a little one made of speakers.

Oh fuck. This conversation is carrying on through Christmas folks. Strap yourselves in, we're in for a long one.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #42862 on: November 20, 2012, 11:08:20 pm »

I'm waiting for the empty bear costume to show up and start handing out slick glasses.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #42863 on: November 21, 2012, 04:37:15 am »

Clowns. How do they work?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42864 on: November 21, 2012, 04:45:05 am »

FUCK IT.
I'LL JUST TYPE IN ALL BIG LETTERS. EVEN THE U'S. WHO CARES.

Welp, that explains why LE talks in all-caps.

Your personality is stuck in some sort of cantankerous prepubescent limbo. You are going to be a stunted, miserable tool forever.
Line of the fucking day here.

I retract my statement.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 04:50:49 am by Darvi »

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42865 on: November 21, 2012, 04:58:12 am »

Aww, is Hussie having a little 'Believe in yourself and you can do anything!' moment with the main antagonist? Cute...

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #42866 on: November 21, 2012, 05:24:29 am »

Can't kill the clown, baby.

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42867 on: November 21, 2012, 05:33:29 am »

I like how Narrator treats Caliborn. Like "Of course you're awful, I made you that way."

Also, you can't keep a clown down.  and Gamzee's mouth full of blood is disturbing.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42868 on: November 21, 2012, 05:35:28 am »

Things that are confirmed to kill a clown (and related entities) in Homestuck:
  • The Tumor
  • ???

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42869 on: November 21, 2012, 06:51:02 am »

Sympathy for the devil.

Now I feel for the ultimate demonic evil in Homestuck. He just wants to be alone~
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 2856 2857 [2858] 2859 2860 ... 3524