Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2857 2858 [2859] 2860 2861 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126770 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hotstuck: [S][A6I3]
« Reply #42870 on: November 21, 2012, 08:33:02 am »

Looks like its physically impossible to kill the clown. Ever. This is from word of the Huss.

No matter how many bullets you unload into him, he Just. Keeps. Coming. Back.

On the bright side, however, this means an entire intermission of Caliborn slapping a clown about.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:38:30 am by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42871 on: November 21, 2012, 08:40:30 am »

I really hope there comes a point in the future when LE is on a killing rampage, comes across Gamzee and Hussie throws in the elevator music.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42872 on: November 21, 2012, 08:46:42 am »

I don't know whhy, but I have a weird feeling that when Caliborn turns on the radio tower, he's gonna get possessed by the narrator dude...
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42873 on: November 21, 2012, 09:04:39 am »

Hussie, you have a system for this.

We get it man, you think it's funny when people get mad at your comic and keep reading it anyway.  We know, we wouldn't be here if we didn't know.  Now for the love of fuck, just tell your goddamn story for once.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42874 on: November 21, 2012, 09:29:51 am »

Theory: Narrator guy isn't Hussie, but Doc Scratch preparing for the arrival of LE.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42875 on: November 21, 2012, 11:56:29 am »

Because you can't kill him! He's the most important character in...
IN WHAT.
Well, ok. Maybe not the MOST important.
But he's still really important!

And it's confirmed, Gamzee isn't the most important character in Homestuck. He's just really important. Which of course begs the question of who actually is the most important character. Eh, we'll find out eventually.

And man, Gamzee is crazily loyal considering how many bullets he's been filled with and he's still cheerfully trying to help Caliborn.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42876 on: November 21, 2012, 11:57:40 am »

Because you can't kill him! He's the most important character in...
IN WHAT.
Well, ok. Maybe not the MOST important.
But he's still really important!

And it's confirmed, Gamzee isn't the most important character in Homestuck. He's just really important. Which of course begs the question of who actually is the most important character. Eh, we'll find out eventually.
Question: Hoe long does it take for everybody to realize that this question has already been answered?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42877 on: November 21, 2012, 11:59:22 am »

Hmm, someone mentioned that tower looking like a Christmas tree before.
And we're almost at Christmas right? Anyway, that tower looks to have a lot of sections that have to be unlocked. Perhaps it could be possible that he will unlock one new feature per update/day in his argument with the narrator. And I don't know about anyone else, but I thinking of Advent calendars. It is time for Caliborn to learn the true meaning of Christmas.
Crackpot theories yay!
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42878 on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:41 pm »

You are going to prove all the haters wrong, exceed your own limitations by miles, and accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible.
How much do you guys want to bet that these miles will be of the red variety?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42879 on: November 21, 2012, 01:49:52 pm »

Gamzee's stubborn. I AM THE ONLY ONE PERMITTED TO BE STUBBORN!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #42880 on: November 21, 2012, 02:28:00 pm »

A Homestuck Advent Calendar?
In Homestuck?

I am throwing money at the screen right now.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42881 on: November 21, 2012, 02:42:50 pm »

Seriously, guys. Gamzee may not be god-tier, but he's at least at the top his echeladder. Caliborn as a basic rifle, and he's clearly at the bottom of his.

It doesn't matter what it looks like, each of those bullets is probably doing only a single point of damage, and Gamzee likely has well over 9000 HP. None of them are even criticals.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #42882 on: November 21, 2012, 02:45:32 pm »

I am throwing money at the screen right now.
Shit, why did I have to stock up on quarters today? It was a bad idea to follow suit with the nearest money to hand.

Seriously, guys. Gamzee may not be god-tier, but he's at least at the top his echeladder. Caliborn as a basic rifle, and he's clearly at the bottom of his.

It doesn't matter what it looks like, each of those bullets is probably doing only a single point of damage, and Gamzee likely has well over 9000 HP. None of them are even criticals.
On the other hand, we've seen people kill others who are significantly more powerful than them. Terezi killed Vriska despite Vriska being a god, for instance. I think there might be plenty of cutscene deaths around.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42883 on: November 21, 2012, 02:46:16 pm »

I'm rereading Homestuck for the first time.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42884 on: November 21, 2012, 02:56:07 pm »

On the other hand, we've seen people kill others who are significantly more powerful than them. Terezi killed Vriska despite Vriska being a god, for instance. I think there might be plenty of cutscene deaths around.

Actually, we don't really know exactly how much more powerful Vriska was, at least healthwise. Clearly, she had a great many powerful special god-tier abilities, but most of them seemed to be based around dealing damaged and avoiding damage completely - the thief doesn't exactly seem like a tank class, and she probably didn't worry too much about it since she'd almost always resurrect.

Terezi, meanwhile, had a top-tier weapon, and was at the top of her ladder (like all the trolls). It's obvious that a top-tier weapon wielded by a top-tier troll is perfectly capable of one-shotting another troll (although it isn't guaranteed - after all, Sollux survived). And Terezi clearly benefited from a critical backstab that she KNEW in advance would be a critical backstab.
Pages: 1 ... 2857 2858 [2859] 2860 2861 ... 3524