Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 887 888 [889] 890 891 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129673 times)

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Jade is falling again
« Reply #13320 on: November 28, 2010, 01:09:41 am »

WMG: All the sprites are really just avatars of the Kings and Queens. Or now, Jack. Therefore they are all as good or evil as the controller. Now that it's Jack, they've been subtley fucking things over, while Jack handles all the horrendous mindfucking destruction.

Also, at least we get to see what Skaia turns into! Not much more bigger you can get than a planet, so I've been wondering for a while how Hussie's gonna pull that off. Yeah it's minor, but he's a details guy.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #13321 on: November 28, 2010, 01:10:40 am »

So many things to reconsider now.

Considering how long the Bec pinata took to shoot, prototyping himself to destroy the meteor was only necessary if he wanted future wayward vagabonds to roam the Earth, or if he wanted to cause many bad things to happen.

I'm under the impression that Bec is evil in a cold sort of way.

Also, where did Nanasprite go right when she was needed most?
To make more cookies?
I'm beginning to think she is less cheery and a tad more ominous.

What if Bec prototyped himself because he knew Vriska put John to sleep, and he knew that something had to be prototyped before Jade entered the game?
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13322 on: November 28, 2010, 01:11:40 am »

In other news, the search page now divides up Homestuck because it's so goddamn huge.  I think it's very curious that Hussie put the break between Acts 4 and 5.  Does he expect that to be the rough half-way mark in terms of text length?  Or was Act 5 just that wordy?

I remember it was stated somewhere Homestuck would be 7 acts in length, so with act 5 being split, that would be around the halfway point.

United Forenia Forever!

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13323 on: November 28, 2010, 01:12:52 am »

Was anyone really surprised about it being Bec? In hindsight, it was fairly fucking obvious. :I

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13324 on: November 28, 2010, 01:16:00 am »

Was anyone really surprised about it being Bec? In hindsight, it was fairly fucking obvious. :I
How so?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13325 on: November 28, 2010, 01:17:29 am »

How so?

Remember when Post-Mistress as Peregrine Mendicant tried to view Jade? Her console blew up due to an overload of green energy or something.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13326 on: November 28, 2010, 01:19:50 am »

How so?
Remember when Post-Mistress as Peregrine Mendicant tried to view Jade? Her console blew up due to an overload of green energy or something.
Which Bec likely could have done even if he wasn't a sprite.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13327 on: November 28, 2010, 01:20:08 am »

Totally called it

United Forenia Forever!

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13328 on: November 28, 2010, 01:21:13 am »

Also, the fact that the last two Main Bosses (DMK and the 12-prototyped Troll King) were insanely overpowered, with the kind topping the DMK. From that, it's fairly easy to see that Hussie is goin' to make Jack even more overpowered, and the only way is through Bec. Plus, it's suitably awesome.

I stand by my Sprites-as-Royal-Avatars statement, and how Jack is using them for things other then mindless slaughter. He's not just a one trick pony. That trick being his sword and giant flaming (now green) tendrils.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13329 on: November 28, 2010, 01:22:17 am »

I'm still not convinced that Jack is Lord English. I'm calling it here.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13330 on: November 28, 2010, 01:25:08 am »

Well, if he isn't, then we're gonna have an unstoppable, immovable force, meet ANOTHER unstoppable, immovable force, and possibly team up.

Possibly to fight crime. Jack WAS a cop, IIRC.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #13331 on: November 28, 2010, 01:25:21 am »

What if Bec prototyped himself because he knew Vriska put John to sleep, and he knew that something had to be prototyped before Jade entered the game?

He teleported every other prototype-able object into space.
Would it have been so hard for him to put one into the Kernel instead of himself?
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13332 on: November 28, 2010, 01:26:05 am »

He's a dumb pup. With powers beyond mortal ken, but still a dumb pup.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13333 on: November 28, 2010, 01:29:01 am »

Oh, hey, it turns out that Jack ISN'T Lord English. Referring to the thing that wrecked the troll session as an "indestructible demon" was a piece of deliberate misdirection on Andrew's part. I guess that kind of backfired, since he hasn't gotten around to revealing that the thing that wrecked the troll session isn't Lord English, and has only been denying it on Formspring. And not really even flat out denying it. It's like he's disappointed that the fanbase is clinging onto this entirely reasonable theory, while simultaneously feeding it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13334 on: November 28, 2010, 01:29:34 am »

I think we're about to find out for sure if Bec is stupid or not.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 887 888 [889] 890 891 ... 3524