Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128778 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Jade is falling again
« Reply #13305 on: November 28, 2010, 12:29:29 am »

Many questions, answered.
 Many more, unearthed.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13306 on: November 28, 2010, 12:32:32 am »

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. The First Guardians are supposed to be the lackies of Lord Engish, so that means that...Bec did this to create his boss! And Doc Scratch is working for Jack! Oh god!

Yeah, this kind of implies that every single thing until now was set up by Jack Noir for the purpose of giving Jack Noir the powers of the First Guardian in the future-past. Powers of a First Guardian, who all serve Jack Noir and are granted their powers by Jack Noir. Remember when Rose said that their session was never meant to produce a new universe? That could be because its purpose, as orchestrated by Jack Noir, was to do this instead.

Fighting omniscient, time-traveling gods is somewhat difficult at times.

So that would mean that Vriska ultimately caused the rift, but then again Bec wouldn't have used his sprite powers to annhilate the asteroid and the planet.

Well, it seems to me that the time you have before the meteor hits is exactly the time until you enter the medium, as observed by Skaian time travel. It's quite possible that if Bec hadn't stopped the meteor, Jade would have had more time.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13307 on: November 28, 2010, 12:33:08 am »

It wouldn't be THAT hard to conjure up a figure that could match Jack in power. Remember how WV or somebody recovered the ring that John lost? There's a very good possibility that that could wind up in the hands of the white queen and for all we know she's as seemingly wholesome and benevolent as always.

If it turns out that Jack Noir IS in fact Lord English, then it's gonna be a tad trippy when/if Spades Slick finds out that he's basically looking for a beefed up doppelganger of himself.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13308 on: November 28, 2010, 12:39:14 am »

So that would mean that Vriska ultimately caused the rift, but then again Bec wouldn't have used his sprite powers to annhilate the asteroid and the planet.

Well, it seems to me that the time you have before the meteor hits is exactly the time until you enter the medium, as observed by Skaian time travel. It's quite possible that if Bec hadn't stopped the meteor, Jade would have had more time.

The time showed on the cruxtruder when Bec teleported it to deep space was 1:34. And yet, Jade seems to spend less time than that before hitting the pinata. What gives?

United Forenia Forever!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13309 on: November 28, 2010, 12:41:57 am »

Hopefully Jade can get another cruxtruder since it's neccesary for getting items and the current one is floating in interplanetary space.

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13310 on: November 28, 2010, 12:43:01 am »

I hope Jade shooting Beq wasn't foreshadowing.
Also known as Zuhayr.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #13311 on: November 28, 2010, 12:43:59 am »

If it turns out that Jack Noir IS in fact Lord English, then it's gonna be a tad trippy when/if Spades Slick finds out that he's basically looking for a beefed up doppelganger of himself.

Oh come on, you just watched a flash where Jackspercrow Noirlecquerel cut up the trolls' prize. The prize that the trolls were denied by an indestructible demon. The demon known to the Midnight Crew as Lord English.

I'd bet anything that it's not Bec.  For one thing, Bec doesn't think about stuff like that.  It's pretty obvious that for all his omniscience and secrecy, he's still just a dog.  Besides, something tells me that if Jack was suddenly part (quarter?) puppy-guardian, John wouldn't live long enough to wonder about it.

Good dog, best self-sacrifice.

Once again, this comic has colored me retarded.  I'm going to go out on a very shaky limb and say this flash was actually too obvious and answered too many questions.  That's right I went there.

Good quote, best predictions.

Not to gloat or anything.

The time showed on the cruxtruder when Bec teleported it to deep space was 1:34. And yet, Jade seems to spend less time than that before hitting the pinata. What gives?

Becquerel's energy asplosion required a bit quicker entry into the Medium.

I hope Jade shooting Beq wasn't foreshadowing.

Why would it be? Jade's been shooting Becquerel for a while now. To absolutely no effect.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #13312 on: November 28, 2010, 12:45:05 am »

WMG: Beqsprite is Jade's penpal.
Also known as Zuhayr.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13313 on: November 28, 2010, 12:52:05 am »

Hopefully Jade can get another cruxtruder since it's neccesary for getting items and the current one is floating in interplanetary space.

Actually, the Cruxtruder isn't required for alchemy anymore, as Dave's upgraded Alchemiter allows him to just insert a card and get the item.

United Forenia Forever!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13314 on: November 28, 2010, 12:53:50 am »

And they are freebies anyway. They likely allow you to replace it for free.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #13315 on: November 28, 2010, 12:54:08 am »

Jack's shiny new head reminds me a lot of Red from RubyQuest.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13316 on: November 28, 2010, 12:54:34 am »

A thought to all the "Jack is Lord English" people - what the Hell are you smoking?  What is giving you that impression?  Besides, we saw the guy's coat, there's no way Jack could wear that thing.

So, when Dave and Bro are fighting Jack, and he bends over and his wings start flickering green and white and stuff, did anyone else have a really eerie flashback?  Okay, yeah, it was pretty obvious that was going to happen eventually, but it was still cool.

In other news, the search page now divides up Homestuck because it's so goddamn huge.  I think it's very curious that Hussie put the break between Acts 4 and 5.  Does he expect that to be the rough half-way mark in terms of text length?  Or was Act 5 just that wordy?

Good quote, best predictions.

Not to gloat or anything.

Yeah, I thought you'd appreciate that.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13317 on: November 28, 2010, 12:55:24 am »

WMG: Beqsprite is Jade's penpal.
No.
Beqsprite is Troll Jegus.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #13318 on: November 28, 2010, 01:06:53 am »

So many things to reconsider now.

Considering how long the Bec pinata took to shoot, prototyping himself to destroy the meteor was only necessary if he wanted future wayward vagabonds to roam the Earth, or if he wanted to cause many bad things to happen.

I'm under the impression that Bec is evil in a cold sort of way.

Also, where did Nanasprite go right when she was needed most?
To make more cookies?
I'm beginning to think she is less cheery and a tad more ominous.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13319 on: November 28, 2010, 01:09:14 am »

Oh, in case someone didn't know, Hussie's on Formspring again.
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 3524