Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128707 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Jade is falling again
« Reply #13290 on: November 28, 2010, 12:16:01 am »

Alright, so I want to examine somthing that doesn't matter. Bec's explosion traveled from the dark side of Earth to the light side of Earth in about two seconds. At the speed of light, you could travel around Earth eight times in a second, or once in .125 seconds. To travel half that distance at the speed of light would take .0625 seconds. Therefore, Bec's explosion was moving at 12.5% the speed of light.

He only has one arm, remember? Besides, he'd probably explode from the sheer power overload, the very act of doing that would horribly break the game anyway.
He's already an immortal demon-god-dog-thing. I think there isn't such a thing as "more power" at this point.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13291 on: November 28, 2010, 12:16:54 am »

Act 7 is the final battle, consisting of 52 flashes, one each week, each out-epicing the previous, until the epic level suffers from overflow and we go to Squiddleville. The squiddles kill Jack.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: literally a single pixel can serve as shipping fuel.
« Reply #13292 on: November 28, 2010, 12:17:04 am »

Once again, this comic has colored me retarded.  I'm going to go out on a very shaky limb and say this flash was actually too obvious and answered too many questions.  That's right I went there.
Are you suggesting an as of unreached level of maximum trolling? And that we'll get another flash tomorrow that says everything in this flash is a lie and it was all a joke while he plays the real flash?

Honestly, more than anything I'm worried that Hussie is wrapping up as many loose ends as he can, and racing to the conclusion.  I mean, this flash answered essentially every question except "What the heck is the Green Sun?" and "What's next?"  Okay, and how and why Grandpa Harley is walking around somewhere.  But other than that, I can't think of any hanging considerations left besides how the story ends, which largely encompasses those questions.  Except...

He only has one arm, remember?
Despite how large those rings are he does have more fingers. And if he hops to more universes he'll eventually find one that has a kernel that has multiple arms.

And suddenly, invading the Troll universe makes a lot of sense.  He's looking for another ring.  A ring that will basically make him a God, which he may already know.  And, y'know, give him quite a few more arms.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13293 on: November 28, 2010, 12:17:59 am »

Speaking of arms, I just noticed. The doll John was about to drop into the kernel was missing its right hand and left eye. :D

If Vriska hadn't saved the day, Jack Noir would have been facing down Bro and Davesprite blind and with no arms. :D :D :D

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13294 on: November 28, 2010, 12:19:09 am »

So apparently Vriska puts John to sleep, Bec teleports everything out of the way and jumps in, proceeds to blow up the meteor as a sprite, collateral damage including most of Earth, Jade engages in blindfolded shooting, proceeds to try and smash the target but is expelled by the power of the First Guardian, shoots as she falls and hits the target, and is subsequently transported to the Medium, Jack receives a power boost to overcome Bro and Davesprite, goes into the troll universe, Aradia saves them all while sacrificing her time-clones, Karkat wakes up to get killed by Jack who destroys most of Troll Prospit, and suddenly Jade continues her fall into her land?

Confusing.

You've just about got it. Its really the ending thats confusing because we don't see anything else besides her and snow, which might as well be quantum snow or something.

Also, much like Kanaya, only the area around her house and the volcano actually get sent into the medium.

It's been theorized a lot that Jade's planet is cold, because of John/Rose's Light/Shade duality, so perhaps Dave/Jade have Heat/Cold duality as well.

In terms of differences between Kanaya and Jade, it appears that Sgrub accounted for the fact that much of Kanaya's volcano was buried in sand. Compare this to this and to the flash. Apparently most of Kanaya's hive is buried underground, perhaps as a reference to Earth, and Jade representing that element.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:21:50 am by Azzuro »

United Forenia Forever!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #13295 on: November 28, 2010, 12:20:09 am »

New name for Jackspers: the Marbled Destroyer

I have no idea but it souds cool!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13296 on: November 28, 2010, 12:20:39 am »

And suddenly, invading the Troll universe makes a lot of sense.  He's looking for another ring.  A ring that will basically make him a God, which he may already know.  And, y'know, give him quite a few more arms.
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. The First Guardians are supposed to be the lackies of Lord Engish, so that means that...Bec did this to create his boss! And Doc Scratch is working for Jack! Oh god!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13297 on: November 28, 2010, 12:22:30 am »

Speaking of arms, I just noticed. The doll John was about to drop into the kernel was missing its right hand and left eye. :D

If Vriska hadn't saved the day, Jack Noir would have been facing down Bro and Davesprite blind and with no arms. :D :D :D
With no arms, he can't have the ring, but one of the lost arms is a property of the ring so he gets it back...

MIIIIIIIIIIND FUCK!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13298 on: November 28, 2010, 12:22:55 am »

Already somebody has edited the wiki to say as such.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13299 on: November 28, 2010, 12:24:08 am »

That song was awesome im gonna watch it again

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13300 on: November 28, 2010, 12:24:25 am »

So that would mean that Vriska ultimately caused the rift, but then again Bec wouldn't have used his sprite powers to annhilate the asteroid and the planet.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13301 on: November 28, 2010, 12:24:33 am »

That stupid bitch!
Great, now all the cool guardians Bro is going to die, that's why the Trolls are in the place they are, and shit just got weird! D:

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13302 on: November 28, 2010, 12:25:59 am »

Lil' FrankenCal is still creepy.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13303 on: November 28, 2010, 12:26:14 am »

So that would mean that Vriska ultimately caused the rift, but then again Bec wouldn't have used his sprite powers to annhilate the asteroid and the planet.
Eh, no reason Jade would not have been able to enter the medium. In fact it took LONGER to enter because the Bec-pinata blew her out of the room and forced her to shoot it instead of just hitting it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13304 on: November 28, 2010, 12:28:21 am »

Bear in mind that we don't know what Vriska's intentions were - she could have done it out of jealousy, spite, trying to subvert what she saw as temporal predestination, etc.

United Forenia Forever!
Pages: 1 ... 885 886 [887] 888 889 ... 3524