Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121912 times)

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #7965 on: September 08, 2010, 07:47:58 pm »

Speaking of being tough, I am led to wonder how much of Vriska's absurd durability is possibly unique to her, how much is due to being a troll, and how much is just due to having gained all the levels. All of them.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: September 08, 2010, 07:48:31 pm »

I don't see what evil Feferi has done, either.  I mean, she just looks after animals and stuff.

In any case, they all end up on fairly good terms with each other, so I don't imagine any of them are truly evil.  Just... extremely strange.

Feferi hasn't ostensibly done anything evil beside be a little bit a thoughtless bitch towards Eridan, and even that's open to interpretation. She cares after animals, is cheerful and nice to her friends, and babysits an Eldritch abomination so that it doesn't kill everyone in the universe. What's there not to love?

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: September 08, 2010, 07:49:15 pm »

But if Vriska's evil than that I means I'm evil :<

She's just misunderstood, yo

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: September 08, 2010, 07:50:50 pm »

I'll hold you to the same level as her when you go out and orchestrate an elaborate scheme to have one of your friends murder another one of your friends for standing up to you. And cripple two others. And laugh at them. My issue with her being misunderstood is that she enjoys this sadism. She is slightly more tolerable in this flash because her revenge blinding was in an injured rage, but the other instances are still overtly sadistic.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 07:52:29 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: September 08, 2010, 07:51:49 pm »

I'll hold you to the same level as her when you go out and orchestrate an elaborate scheme to have one of your friends murder another one of your friends for standing up to you. And cripple two others. And laugh at them.

And temporarily outsmart the closest thing to god. And then get an awesome robot arm.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: September 08, 2010, 07:52:16 pm »

Well I kind of feel like pretentiously pointing out how it was made reasonably clear that Terezi was hoping to kill Vriska in a long-winded post that touches upon all the stuff we've learned about trolls over this arc but even writing this much is making me feel like a colossal asshole so I think I'll leave it like that.
I see what you did there. ;D

I don't remember saying she wasn't out for vengeance, but she wasn't out for death. She was out for vengance for killing and crippling two of her friends by giving Dr. Scratch a reason to take vengeance on Vriska. As opposed to telling somebody to kill a friend of yours and throwing another off a cliff with no real control over if the friend is paralyzed or just dies from the fall.

And I say she was out for death. She kills people all the time. She killed plenty of trolls with Vriska when they were still working together. She executed Senator Lemonsnout. She even hung nooses around the necks of the statues in her magical land. That's what she does. Orchestrate the demise of the wicked. Vriska was wicked, and her demise was orchestrated. But Doc Scratch failed to kill her all the way, and before Terezi had a chance to rectify this matter, she was blind, and then the pointless cycle of revenge was interrupted by their truce.

Also, I seem to recall that just a few posts ago, I was urging others to STOP bickering about who tried to kill who. I'm not sure what happened here.

Anyway, I think they're both badass. Vriska might not be a nice person, but she's a really interesting character. Terezi might be kind of terrifying with her keen sense of personally administered justice, but she's too cool for me to dislike. And although Vriska definitely deserves all the bad things that happen to her, I still sympathize with her. It can't be easy to always have karma work against you because of all the terrible things you did. Thus, my interpretation of the Trollflash as a positive growing experience for all parties involved. Leading to my interpretation of the whole concept of Sburb/Sgrub as a growing experience for the players. I love my deranged theories and they love me.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: September 08, 2010, 07:53:23 pm »

I'll hold you to the same level as her when you go out and orchestrate an elaborate scheme to have one of your friends murder another one of your friends for standing up to you. And cripple two others. And laugh at them.
And temporarily outsmart the closest thing to god. And then get an awesome robot arm.
A cool robot arm Equius can control at whim.  Ponder that for a moment.  Or better yet, don't.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: September 08, 2010, 07:54:02 pm »

I'll hold you to the same level as her when you go out and orchestrate an elaborate scheme to have one of your friends murder another one of your friends for standing up to you. And cripple two others. And laugh at them. My issue with her being misunderstood is that she enjoys this sadism. She is slightly more tolerable in this flash because her revenge blinding was in an injured rage, but the other instances are still overtly sadistic.

um

this is not the place to get into it

but if you really want, I can let you know some of the more sadistic things I've done/made people do..

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:03 pm »

Ooh, don't forget the psychic double reacharound. That was pretty badass all by itself. Mind controlling a guy you crippled into mind controlling an unhatched dragon into mind controlling your enemy into staring at the sun until she goes blind? Brilliant.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: September 08, 2010, 07:57:10 pm »

See, Vriska would be far more respectable if she didn't strike out at everyone like a child, both physically and mentally. Granted, the trolls are troll children, but she still acts far more petty and needlessly violent than I can sympathize with.

Terezi, on the other hand, is my favorite troll for just those reasons. Even if she's one of the more evil trolls overall, Vriska lacks a certain kind of style that Terezi possesses. The Lawful Evil to Vriska's rather bland Chaotic Evil, if you will.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: September 08, 2010, 07:57:45 pm »

but if you really want, I can let you know some of the more sadistic things I've done/made people do..

No.  This thread is for MSPaint Adventures.  If you want to air how awful you think your life is, go make a thread in Life Advice so we can ignore it.

Ooh, don't forget the psychic double reacharound. That was pretty badass all by itself. Mind controlling a guy you crippled into mind controlling an unhatched dragon into mind controlling your enemy into staring at the sun until she goes blind? Brilliant.

Remember kids, Good is no substitute for Evil With Style.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: September 08, 2010, 07:59:36 pm »

I just personally want to see if Vriska can alchemize herself a superior robot arm to replace the one she has.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: September 08, 2010, 07:59:55 pm »

Anyway, I think they're both badass. Vriska might not be a nice person, but she's a really interesting character. Terezi might be kind of terrifying with her keen sense of personally administered justice, but she's too cool for me to dislike. And although Vriska definitely deserves all the bad things that happen to her, I still sympathize with her. It can't be easy to always have karma work against you because of all the terrible things you did. Thus, my interpretation of the Trollflash as a positive growing experience for all parties involved. Leading to my interpretation of the whole concept of Sburb/Sgrub as a growing experience for the players. I love my deranged theories and they love me.
I'll call truce over this, as I can't find fault here.

And yeah, Bandages, if you have done things that sadistic then I really should not explain why some people(Like the victim of such people) think such a character is evil. And why having some emotional issues of yourself does not justify being an evil dick. It explains it, but doesn't justify it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: September 08, 2010, 08:01:36 pm »

No.  This thread is for MSPaint Adventures.  If you want to air how awful you think your life is, go make a thread in Life Advice so we can ignore it.

First off, thanks douche.

Second, wasn't saying my life is awful, just the things I do to people.

Third, I was suggesting if he wanted to know more, he could message me or whatever, because I didn't want to get into this shit in a MSPA thread.

But we're done talking about this. It's stupid. Talk about Tavros. He's stupid, too.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7979 on: September 08, 2010, 08:03:45 pm »

And temporarily outsmart the closest thing to god.

She didn't actually outsmart him, she just got an edge. In the form of an object that can tell her the answer to any question she asks it. That's a hell of an advantage but it doesn't count as a sign of intelligence in my book. She's really good at things but I can't recall a part of the troll arc that has shown her to actually be very clever and outsmart or outthink anyone.

Mind controlling a guy you crippled into mind controlling an unhatched dragon into mind controlling your enemy into staring at the sun until she goes blind? Brilliant.

It was badass, but really, I don't see it as brilliant. Though the over-elaborateness of the act nails her right down into card-carrying villain territory if nothing else already has.

First off, thanks douche.

Second, wasn't saying my life is awful, just the things I do to people.

Third, I was suggesting if he wanted to know more, he could message me or whatever, because I didn't want to get into this shit in a MSPA thread.

Hah, no, but seriously, keep trying to make yourself look Super Evil and Totally Badass But Misunderstood on the internet to feel good about yourself in an unrelated thread. We'll wait.
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 3524