Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121805 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #7980 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:01 pm »

I just personally want to see if Vriska can alchemize herself a superior robot arm to replace the one she has.

...How exactly would she equip it?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7981 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:49 pm »

I just personally want to see if Vriska can alchemize herself a superior robot arm to replace the one she has.

Triple Psychic Reacharound, duh.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7982 on: September 08, 2010, 08:05:27 pm »

but if you really want, I can let you know some of the more sadistic things I've done/made people do..

No.  This thread is for MSPaint Adventures.  If you want to air how awful you think your life is, go make a thread in Life Advice so we can ignore it.

High five!

Anyway, Duke, who is your other most despicable character and why?

Warning -while you were typing a buncha new replies was posted:

Bandages mad, Aqizzar, maybe she'd alchemize a glue stick.
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7983 on: September 08, 2010, 08:09:51 pm »

Although so far he has been a lot more tolerable and more open about his faults in a comical way, Equius  did try to mind rape somebody. He isn't as consistently evil as Vriska but that one act does leave a sour note for him for a long time.

And I sure hope there isn't an explosion of fanart of a bloody Vriska. As much as I don't sympathize with her getting her comeuppance I don't enjoy seeing things in pain. Even I can't stand seeing her in a bloody pulp all the time.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7984 on: September 08, 2010, 08:10:14 pm »

Aw ignore, it's not.  :-\
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 08:12:00 pm by eclipsetail »

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7985 on: September 08, 2010, 08:12:24 pm »

Yes, that is the big update we waited a week for.

Is anybody expecting a memo after this? I sorta am. Lots of people need to air their shit in the most comedic and aggravating (to Karkat) way.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7986 on: September 08, 2010, 08:13:06 pm »

I don't know, how hard could it be to disassemble your own arm and attach a new one?

Well, I suppose Equius could help. Alittle.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7987 on: September 08, 2010, 08:16:05 pm »

I don't know, how hard could it be to disassemble your own arm and attach a new one?

That just brings us back to the same problem of him being in control of her arm again. Except this time it has swords and cannons and lasers and an automatic dice roller inside it.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7988 on: September 08, 2010, 08:16:41 pm »

Hussie also said he'd do another big wrap-up with the act's end.  It would be pretty cool if he combined them, and certainly fits the Trolls' personalities to talk about themselves, to wrap things up with a big Act Summary of in-character exposition in a memo.  They are the first times in the comic we've seen conversations that were more than two-way, he has a lot of room to expand.

I'm sure he would relish the opportunity.  Now that I think about it, I wonder what Vriska did to get that arm from him?  Given their past conversations, they don't seem like the type to do favors without a quid pro quo (and a lot of backstabbing).
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7989 on: September 08, 2010, 08:17:55 pm »

That just brings us back to the same problem of him being in control of her arm again. Except this time it has swords and cannons and lasers and an automatic dice roller inside it.

It's not like Equius being in control is a big deal. Equius is probably the only one not going for her throat right now, and they're actually on pretty good terms. He just smacks her a good one every now and then to show her who's boss.

Spoiler: Pics I like (click to show/hide)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7990 on: September 08, 2010, 08:19:46 pm »

I'm sure he would relish the opportunity.  Now that I think about it, I wonder what Vriska did to get that arm from him?  Given their past conversations, they don't seem like the type to do favors without a quid pro quo (and a lot of backstabbing).

He occasionally allows acts of philanthropy to override his misanthrobopy.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7991 on: September 08, 2010, 08:21:06 pm »

I stand corrected.  My shame at forgetting such a hilarious established aspect of Equius' personality knows no bounds.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7992 on: September 08, 2010, 08:22:00 pm »

And note he sort of killed her Lusus, so she could use that as leverage. And he damaged her crappy doomsday device.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7993 on: September 08, 2010, 08:30:00 pm »

No no, that was all later on.  I'm wondering how she got Equius to make and presumably install that arm for her after the bomb.

(Retard Fanboyism: I've had a pet theory that Equius didn't install it; that he made it, but Kanaya put it on.  Surely she contributed more to Tavros' roboleg job than just sawing off his old legs, which Equius could have done himself.  And Kanaya did get a few doctor-y puns and comments.  Ergo, I've got the impression that she's actually the team doc, as it were, partly just to give her something to do for the group in my system-centric mind.)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7994 on: September 08, 2010, 08:31:36 pm »

No no, that was all later on.  I'm wondering how she got Equius to make and presumably install that arm for her after the bomb.

(Retard Fanboyism: I've had a pet theory that Equius didn't install it; that he made it, but Kanaya put it on.  Surely she contributed more to Tavros' roboleg job than just sawing off his old legs, which Equius could have done himself.  And Kanaya did get a few doctor-y puns and comments.  Ergo, I've got the impression that she's actually the team doc, as it were, partly just to give her something to do for the group in my system-centric mind.)

Theory: Her chainsawkind specibus includes medical bonesaws and cast-saws.
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 3524