Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should our next direction be? (This vote is in no way binding, the current player can make a million cloaks if he wants)

Fortify the mountain!
Build a bigger-volume magma cannon!
Build a massive jail for stopping the inevitable tantrum spiral.
Construct the city in the cavern!
Start a new megaproject.
Hail Discordia!(fnord)

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73

Author Topic: SparkGear IV - A New Hope [OVER]  (Read 90249 times)

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: SparkGear IV - A New Hope [LIVE | Next signup on August 8th]
« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2009, 11:31:47 am »

You make sense, this has my seal of approval!

...I really need to get a seal of approval picture.

gaint

demonic approved
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2009, 11:32:32 am »

Thanks ToonyMan, but I think I'll make something myself maybe?

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2009, 11:33:32 am »

Thanks toonyman, but I think I'll make something myself maybe?

THE OFFICIAL SEAL OF THE SG SPACE PROGRAM? with several flying dwarves to add to the pic
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2009, 11:36:51 am »

iv'e placed two mason shops in the new soil store with MAGMA-SAFE alunite. use it for your magma realated misshaps

Kamrusepas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2009, 11:47:17 am »

A known fact of sparkgear is that magma cannons never go right. time to start building an necropolis and prepare for tantrum spirals.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 05, 2009, 11:49:18 am »

oh dear. barak and an armorsmith have married O_O

i'm now going to use part of the courtyard at the temple for a large meeting zone as well as it contains 4 butchers and a cage with all those fukin dogs killin the fps. i set up a magma dump and had to floor part of it up thanks to a piece of graphite  >:(. the mechanics are on breaks. all 4 of them so i'm waitin for them to get bak 2 work so i can test the weapon of doom but i'm going to have to rebuild the obsidian bridge enterance with alunite so it dun't melt

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 05, 2009, 12:07:28 pm »

dupe dee duu smoothing the tubes and linkin the last gates in place

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 05, 2009, 12:12:17 pm »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

the economy has arrived

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Kamrusepas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 05, 2009, 12:13:35 pm »

You arent minting coins...right?

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 05, 2009, 12:15:23 pm »

none as far as i kno. BUUUT the 2D version required coins to activate it but 40D economy starts witg 80 dwarves and 25 jobs in 5 selected areas. it's on the wiki

Kamrusepas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 05, 2009, 12:18:43 pm »

none as far as i kno. BUUUT the 2D version required coins to activate it but 40D economy starts witg 80 dwarves and 25 jobs in 5 selected areas. it's on the wiki

I know, but alot of people seem to think that running the dwarven economy requires coins, this isnt true; if anything it makes it harder for dwarves to do anything and just causes a massive decrease in fps.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 05, 2009, 12:18:54 pm »

now expanding the soil layer to become shop floor as well  :'(

i hate economy sumtimes

and i was just about to test the cannon

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 05, 2009, 12:19:20 pm »

I know, but alot of people seem to think that running the dwarven economy requires coins, this isnt true; if anything it makes it harder for dwarves to do anything and just causes a massive decrease in fps.

you can use coins if u want but there not required

Kamrusepas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 05, 2009, 12:20:11 pm »

Nah, coins should never be used. until they have a purpose and arent a massive drain on resources.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 05, 2009, 12:21:13 pm »

Nah, coins should never be used. until they have a purpose and arent a massive drain on resources.

for adventurers in a catacomb before the economy? i did it once and instantly killed myself :P

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73