Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48

Author Topic: Beginners Mafia - Game over!  (Read 71979 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Beginners Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2009, 08:51:38 pm »

We also need to hear from Org about what's been going on so far.

Mind if I ask why you are still certain of my scumminess.

Because in your last three posts you've stated that you believe ToonyMan to be scum without providing any compelling evidence aside from citing ToonyMan's behavior. ToonyMan's not helping his case at all, but the way you're repeating yourself tells me that you're trying to divert suspicion away from yourself, and ToonyMan provided a convenient avenue for that diversion.

I'm thinking you're probably scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2009, 09:30:29 pm »

The Whiteboard
ToonyMan: (2) - Free Beer, eduren
Vector: (1) - webadict
dakarian: (3) - Jim Groovester, Vector, BloodBeard
eduren: (2) - dakarian, ToonyMan

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:48:28 am by Alexhans »
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2009, 09:33:14 pm »

Seeing as my evidence was in previous posts i did not want to list it again. If you insist on more then here it is...

Toony has, in trying to defend himself, accused both myself and webadict of being scum. His only evidence so far being that we are out to get him. He, instead of giving a reasonable defence, has tried to further split the vote.

I have already admitted that my early behavior was scummy and attributed it to a lack of experience. I was surprised by the backlash and mistakenly tried turn conversation away from myself. Afterwards, in my opinion, i acted sufficiently "townie" and did my part in investigating suspicious behavior.

I do not know Toony, and have no idea if his behavior is normal, but from what I have seen, my vote still stands. If people would like to speak on his behalf, i would like to hear it.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2009, 09:55:29 pm »

The Whiteboard
Org: (1) - ToonyMan
ToonyMan: (2) - Free Beer, eduren
Vector: (1) - webadict
dakarian: (3) - Jim Groovester, Vector, BloodBeard
eduren: (2) - dakarian, ToonyMan

[emphasis mine]

Does ToonyMan have a role which allows him to vote twice?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2009, 09:57:15 pm »

Well of course.  I'm like awesome that way.   ;D

No actually, my votes on eduren right now.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2009, 10:07:55 pm »

You've got double vote...  :D

sorry about that.... Fixed... (I forgot to erase org's line)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:49:16 am by Alexhans »
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2009, 10:28:15 pm »

Seeing as my evidence was in previous posts i did not want to list it again. If you insist on more then here it is...

Toony has, in trying to defend himself, accused both myself and webadict of being scum. His only evidence so far being that we are out to get him. He, instead of giving a reasonable defence, has tried to further split the vote.

I have already admitted that my early behavior was scummy and attributed it to a lack of experience. I was surprised by the backlash and mistakenly tried turn conversation away from myself. Afterwards, in my opinion, i acted sufficiently "townie" and did my part in investigating suspicious behavior.

I do not know Toony, and have no idea if his behavior is normal, but from what I have seen, my vote still stands. If people would like to speak on his behalf, i would like to hear it.
Most people don't act. You kinda either are or are not.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2009, 10:31:18 pm »

I was just pointing out that my actions became more in line with what I am once I got over the initial experience.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2009, 10:33:26 pm »

I was just pointing out that my actions became more in line with what I am once I got over the initial experience.
Yes, I suppose that is true. Seems a little pushing went a long way.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2009, 10:54:17 pm »

If you look at Paranormal Round 7, this is pretty much what Toony was like there. He was found to be a regular townsperson, so he could either be acting the same to make people think he's a townsperson again or he's acting the same to try and tell us that he is a townsperson again. WIFOM.

Either way we might get more information from his death then when he's alive. That's probably how we should do the first lynch if we can't decide, whose death would we be able to draw the most conclusions from?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:27 pm »

If you look at Paranormal Round 7, this is pretty much what Toony was like there. He was found to be a regular townsperson, so he could either be acting the same to make people think he's a townsperson again or he's acting the same to try and tell us that he is a townsperson again. WIFOM.

Either way we might get more information from his death then when he's alive. That's probably how we should do the first lynch if we can't decide, whose death would we be able to draw the most conclusions from?
Exactly what information are we gleaning from ToonyMan's death? I think we are merely benefiting from his lack of helping the town. His death won't prove anything other than whether he is or is not mafia.

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2009, 11:04:52 pm »

eduren is pretty hell bent on his lynching so it might point to him if Toony was found to be a townie. I didn't say we would draw alot of info but that would be more then we're getting from him now. I'm sure there are better candadites.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2009, 11:14:47 pm »

eduren is pretty hell bent on his lynching so it might point to him if Toony was found to be a townie. I didn't say we would draw alot of info but that would be more then we're getting from him now. I'm sure there are better candadites.
Who's a better candidate?

BloodBeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2009, 11:21:42 pm »

I'm not sure, that's why I asked.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2009, 01:22:16 am »

1. I was gone for most of the day.  I have a 2nd shift job and it JUST left me go home.  I slipped in that one post early on to show everyone that I WILL be around and to help the random vote spree.  Seemed to work well so for now UnVote till I read back and see what you guys were talking about.

As such I was NOT lurking and dislike people marking me scum for it, but fussing about 1st round voting is silly anyway.

Now to go back and look through the blitzkrieg of posts.  Replies in a bit.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48