Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476482 times)

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3615 on: October 23, 2010, 10:36:37 am »

Seems like your having a lot of fun with that Billy goat mutation. 
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: October 23, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »

In other words, he's playing the game correctly.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: October 23, 2010, 03:07:30 pm »

Can I get in on WOMBAT sometime? I might just stay corpless for a while, but If I ever feel the need to join a corp, would it be available?
Who even heads the thing?
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: October 23, 2010, 05:00:55 pm »

WOMBAT takes everyone but stupid idiots. You'll fit in fine.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: October 23, 2010, 05:29:38 pm »

And staying without a corp is a good way to become a target.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: October 23, 2010, 05:58:10 pm »

being corpless makes you a target.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: October 23, 2010, 07:28:14 pm »

Being in a corp also makes you a target. But vengeance might be provided and you'll probably be a target for less people =P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: October 23, 2010, 07:51:18 pm »

Playing Hellmoo makes you a target, but nothing makes you more of a target than being an idiot on chatnet.  Running up to the leader of the strongest corp and taking a potshot at him makes you less of a target than pissing people off on chatnet.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: October 23, 2010, 08:17:53 pm »

Playing Hellmoo makes you a target, but nothing makes you more of a target than being an idiot on chatnet.  Running up to the leader of the strongest corp and taking a potshot at him makes you less of a target than pissing people off on chatnet.
Honestly, there are some who would respect you for that. running makes you a target, but fighting just makes you dead. Unless you run to a doorway to cover it and blast em when they come.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: October 23, 2010, 08:32:44 pm »

So far nothing has happened to me due to being corpless, but if I feel the heat I'll jump on with you guys.
Lucile is my character.
YEAHHHH
btw i'm rolling with Elf Magicks
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: October 24, 2010, 04:22:37 am »

Server down?..

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: October 24, 2010, 04:25:28 am »

So, apparently, everyone and their uncle has already eaten a jawbreaker, due to them being 'cheap and plentiful'.  This means that posting my glorious achievement as 2798 on *comedy resulted in 7 downvotes and an admin personally coming to punch me in the face while I slept.  I woke up to a nosebleed.

Buster was deeply concerned by what he felt to be a significant drop in my humorous capability, and told me to pick up my game a bit.

I have since endeavored to try and find more humorous and interesting items to devour.  Like, for example, the soda machine kit you get from signing a soda contract (not much happened, although the contract did stay on our sheet for some time...).

I rounded out the nutritious breakfast with a rug (rugmuncher that I am), a lead bar, and an air mattress.  No ill effects from anything.

Other than that, the day was fairly uneventful.  I got to scam some NPCs, grind a couple raws up, and push the occasional button.

Also, I noticed a player sitting idle in the streets of FC.  Looking at him, I saw he had Yeti Fur.  I decided to build a fire in his square, to see if I could somehow stress him into doing something interesting.

Unfortunately however, 71 degrees Fahrenheit (21C) just didn't cut it as far as making yetis sweat.  And regardless of how many ashtrays and razor ribbons I threw into the blaze, I couldn't get it any hotter than that.  My plans were foiled.

Oh well...  Another day, another inedible item down the gullet.  I still haven't vomited up anything, so I'm beginning to wonder if it's actually controlled by another command syntax...  Only time and incessant questioning will tell.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: October 24, 2010, 05:51:36 am »

I think scavenge might have something to do with getting items from billy goat.

Also, I am not sure if anyone has eaten a deathsuit.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: October 24, 2010, 05:52:42 am »

HOLD IT YOU CAN START RANDOM FIRES?
I'm so disappointed that i never knew this until now.
brb
nobody of great interest

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: October 24, 2010, 09:26:49 am »

Apparently (according to posts early in this thread), when gas masks were "made functional" (implying they'd been in, but didn't work), black pill bonfires were apparently pretty common for a while. Since they aren't now, either that was fixed (likely) or people got tired of it (less likely, since there's always someone new to find it novel).
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 311