Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476392 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3645 on: October 25, 2010, 08:57:39 am »

Ah, lamps. Just please keep them out of the HQ shower, please.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: October 25, 2010, 09:03:20 am »

Rejoice, fellows, for WOMBAT has made it onto Vayra's Do-Not-Join list on the Wiki!

lol, where do you find that?

kreissack

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: October 25, 2010, 01:33:27 pm »

You'll find it here
http://hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Vayra/Vayra%27s_Elaborate_Scrub_Guide
click number 3 on the contents to see the list.  Now, then, I'm off to eat foodstuffs and back to the game!

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: October 25, 2010, 04:27:23 pm »

Yeah, I'll keep my lamps out of HQ shower.
I'm using one of my newly acquired dufflebags to carry my lamp, and the portable power thingy once I get one.
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: October 25, 2010, 04:57:38 pm »

WOMBAT was on the lost a long time ago. I saw it, I guess I forgot to mention.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: October 25, 2010, 06:00:09 pm »

I guess we're an awful fucking corporation that no-one should join.
:O
i see that saiyan isn't on the list.
:OOO
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: October 25, 2010, 06:53:27 pm »

Vayra's just some stupid person, I think. Of course we are an active and fairly functional corp. And Saiyan isn't on that list? Oh god that just proves so much. Of course they aren't a terrible corp who will murder you and everyone you know without a second though.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: October 25, 2010, 06:55:46 pm »

SAIYAN can't be joined by just anyone.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: October 25, 2010, 07:46:37 pm »

That's what i was thinking
I don't imagine they'd just let random people in given their nature
nobody of great interest

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: October 26, 2010, 02:37:52 am »

SAIYAN is just an unholy union of the two strongest players in the game.

Note that the "do not join" list contains every corp other than COPS, and I'm fairly certain the one under "do join" is now defunct.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: October 26, 2010, 02:46:43 am »

UAC?  That's the brand spankin' new Stabscorp.  Besides, I have no problem with us being on that list.  Keeps the people who admire Vayra away from the corp.

Also, SAIYAN now includes BROLY (the dickweed formerly known as cerberus).  There may or may not be a fourth member, I'm not sure.  Think it's just those three.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: October 26, 2010, 03:31:13 am »

Vayra's just some stupid person, I think.

Vayra's been a part of HellMOO, I believe, since at LEAST a year and a half back when I made this topic.
UAC?  That's the brand spankin' new Stabscorp.

I'm glad to see Stabs is still around.

So what's been going on lately? I see a lot of people here who I didn't see way back. It's pretty neat, but I haven't logged on in months.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: October 26, 2010, 04:07:25 am »

Vayra is pretty nice. You can't dislike someone for killing people in a game that is about killing.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: October 26, 2010, 04:31:35 am »

Vayra's just some stupid person, I think.

Vayra's been a part of HellMOO, I believe, since at LEAST a year and a half back when I made this topic.

Doesn't really change things though.
UAC?  That's the brand spankin' new Stabscorp.

I'm glad to see Stabs is still around.

He just recently spent over one million hellbucks on a Mr. Cauffee.  You know, the coffee machine that irradiates you?  He then spent another several hundred thousand on a special costume that lets him infect people with the Thriller virus on command.

Yeah, he's still around.  I don't really think it's possible to get rid of him.

So what's been going on lately? I see a lot of people here who I didn't see way back. It's pretty neat, but I haven't logged on in months.

Well, Tahin was granted adminship...  That's worth mentioning.  Also, I've been mucking about with all the wrong mutations, skills, and now clothing.  One of my locks went haywire and thought it was installed by Beortrix, so I got a visit from 'Tahintula' when he was running tech support.  While he was there ("a black cock arrives from the door to the hallway."), 'Lavizilla' showed up ("a speckled rooster arrives from the door to the hallway.") and gave a VERY SECRET SPECIAL FIRST-EDITION ITEM to Tahin.  He then started trying to spank my concubine with a towel, failing miserably.

Wringing out his towel, several plastic balls fell on the floor.  I ate some of them.

So for a while there, I had two admins chilling in my apartment.  When they left, Tahin shouted something about Tech Support and then walked straight through my closed door.  Lavi sat in my apartment for a while, fantasizing about him/herself ("His breasts are plainly visible.  They are about a C cup."), then followed suit.

We now have two parrots, one in the corp and one in a plane.  The one in the corp has picked up a new saying, and can occasionally be heard shouting "Squawk!  I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE COCKSUCKER!  Squawk!".

Also, while it's possible to sell Mortilex hypos for anything, it is impossible to sell Molotovs for nothing.

Let's see here...  We've got new corp HQ buildings in Gangland, but they're naturally inferior to the ones in Corpclave.  Also, the COPS monopoly on Gangland cameras has grown to a new and extraordinarily dangerous height, after recent changes.

Currently, Gangcams do not broadcast hack messages to the whole corp.  Rather, they can be tuned to a particular radio frequency, so that only people listening will be able to see the messages.

This would just be a relatively small change, were it not for the other thing implemented at the same time...  Gangcams now actually function as cameras, and report all player movements into and out of their squares.

GOKU and GOHAN (previously known as Notdeadyet) have teamed up into a supergroup of thugs.  With their resources, they have entered into an agreement with COPS.  In return for a certain amount of pay, SAIYAN (the GOKU-GOHAN corp) is granted access to the COPS camera channels, allowing them to home in on and slaughter anyone passing under COPS cameras.

Because of this, all of Gangland is currently off-limits.  If one of the SAIYAN brothers isn't online, one of the COPS thugs will be.  COPS now has surveillance over all of Gangland, and as such it is impossible to move through it without alerting someone you definitely do not want to alert.

So yeah...  Fun stuff.  That's all that comes to mind just now.

EDIT:
Vayra is pretty nice. You can't dislike someone for killing people in a game that is about killing.

Wanna bet?  Besides, it's more than just the random slaughter.  She's really just not my type.

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: October 26, 2010, 04:44:57 am »

i've been in and out of gangland frequently and have yet to run into any trouble, though I would also have to advise not going there, just to be safe.
I got shanked in prison and Vinum murdered the man.
basically don't get up to get a drink while masturbating in prison, or actually just don't leave the keyboard when you aren't in a SAFE, SAFE PLACE
also not being horny all the time is awesome, I can actually do focus checks that pass :O
nobody of great interest

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 311