Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92279 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #900 on: July 12, 2009, 08:51:32 pm »

"If a shifter tried to do that to me, he'd end up dead in a suprisingly agonizing way."

(Okay, a list of people so far: Little, Deadlycairn, Filiusenox and Myroc. And no, the LoB is not your sister armok, she's a hell of a lot older and more powerful then you are, and has no relation to anyone, as she is less a god, and more an unspeakably powerful force of nature that happens to rule Sigil.)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 08:57:32 pm by TheNewerMartianEmperor »
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: July 12, 2009, 08:54:33 pm »

"You're a talking skeleton, I'm pretty sure there's more reality warping involved in your existence than your non-existence, so I could imagine there'd be a problem. Plus, they're technically not allowed to do that except as a punishment to criminals"
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: July 12, 2009, 09:24:17 pm »

"A race sounds like a great idea."

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: July 12, 2009, 10:03:13 pm »

"Okay then, a race. I'm neither a runner nor a driver, and it's my fort, so I'll be referee, judge, juror, and if need be executioner. I can get a course easily set up inside the walls, but do we want this to be a foot or vehicle race?"

Even the avatars expire eventually.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: July 12, 2009, 10:05:33 pm »

"This is not a race set in here, this is a race set up across the various worlds out there, on the planes! Transport provided free of charge."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: July 12, 2009, 11:14:44 pm »

(I'm keeping out of this one. Just sort of looks like TNME is trying to host something fangled in something that wasn't suppose to be. You might as well make a forum game with actual rules and RP borders rather than hijack Strife's thread.)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: July 12, 2009, 11:21:07 pm »

((I'd be fine if it stayed for it to stay in this thread if stays in the area of the Fortress of Sensicality. Otherwise, I think that its own thread would be nice. Mind you, it'd quickly get confusing becuase someone (at least Strife) would be trying to keep a common time frame.)

"Not everyone here can change planes all that easily. If you have your heart set on a plane jumping race, then I'd recommend extreme caution. Don't end up in the Warp, or trip my fort's (or one of the couple others's) defenses." 

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 13, 2009, 02:27:30 am »

Archangel walks in. "I don't feel like participating in a race and I need to make sure the tank is still working. Oh, and I forgot something important. The tanks are made with between 10 and 50 percent ernightium*, whereas my armor is pure."

((*: This is a placeholder name.))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: July 13, 2009, 02:36:37 am »

Little holds up her hands.

"Hey, I never said I was in the race. I only asked if a night with Strife could be my prize."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: July 13, 2009, 03:05:29 am »

"If I were to take you out to dinner, would you call it even?"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 13, 2009, 04:22:33 am »

(Okay, a list of people so far: Little, Deadlycairn, Filiusenox and Myroc. And no, the LoB is not your sister armok, she's a hell of a lot older and more powerful then you are, and has no relation to anyone, as she is less a god, and more an unspeakably powerful force of nature that happens to rule Sigil.)
((um, no.
There is nothing older than me, because my age is not finite, nor is there anything significantly more powefull. And I'm an "unspeakably powerful force of nature" as well. Sorry, I already monopolized godmoding by virtue of my name.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: July 13, 2009, 04:42:08 am »

"Oh, and I moved those soldiers." Archangel goes out the door and climbs into the tank.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: July 13, 2009, 04:43:31 am »

"Don't run over any of the moon flowers!"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: July 13, 2009, 04:48:36 am »

((He's outside the fortress. You don't need to worry about your garden))
"What are they and what do they look like?"
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: July 13, 2009, 10:36:21 am »

"Big spikey bush, white flowers open at night."

"Thinking about it, don't run over any of the bushes. Some of them are dangerous."
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 176