Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 894 895 [896] 897 898 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 807652 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #13425 on: June 12, 2010, 11:01:33 pm »

a robot

I, my self cant do that as im trying to code something to prove myself worthy of the source code..... In time....

NINJA REBEL! And you just Ninja'd me. I'd also probaly need the source to work off that, im using "SS13Cuffdoor" source right now

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13426 on: June 12, 2010, 11:08:08 pm »

Wow it has been a while SS13. Can.... I get a features update?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13427 on: June 12, 2010, 11:34:16 pm »

I feel making admin-only toys sets a bad precedent.

Did you hear any of us say that it was an 'admin toy set'?

Pretty much what Googol said.

Mono, we have awesome atmos now. And networking, but only for the AI.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13428 on: June 13, 2010, 12:03:33 am »

An 'Iron Man' suit really detracts from the RP, and our version is supposed to be about RP-Correct me if I'm wrong, now.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13429 on: June 13, 2010, 12:07:54 am »

http://rapidshare.com/files/398426981/Iron_man_NOT_FINISHED_OR_TESTED.dm.html

Yes, I know its not right but im just doing it to prove i kinda know how to code. Its not done because im out of time but there it is. Sue me.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13430 on: June 13, 2010, 12:39:47 am »

Well, you wont belive how pissed off i was when i realised i forgot the suit

http://rapidshare.com/files/398432747/REAL_THING_Iron_man_NOT_FINISHED_OR_TESTED.dm.html

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13431 on: June 13, 2010, 12:43:07 am »

Not tested? That's half the fun in coding :P
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13432 on: June 13, 2010, 12:45:16 am »

Well, if you count trying to make the thing shoot and getting pissed off and trying to find the problem only to find there is no problem and go back on and try it and find there is a problem.... No testing of armour though and I dont know brute protect Ratios etc.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13433 on: June 13, 2010, 12:49:08 am »

Oops. Forgot the ' ' in 'fun'.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13434 on: June 13, 2010, 01:08:28 am »

An 'Iron Man' suit really detracts from the RP, and our version is supposed to be about RP-Correct me if I'm wrong, now.
Yes and no.  There are a number of toys the admins can play with that can detract from the RP. I suspect this will be used constantly in the first week or two, then go to rare use as with the destroy the station button.

Nuker, For shooting, examine the laser pistol and Flamethrower codes. I'd suspect laser pistol would be better. Also, it should be VERY vulnerable to taser fire. Like damage the suit vulnerable. Or at least repeated tasing/stun rodding.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13435 on: June 13, 2010, 01:37:37 am »

Yes, there are some Beorn, but you're not supposed to constantly or even intentionally build shit to do it.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13436 on: June 13, 2010, 01:47:22 am »

Everything, when introduced, gets examined, abused, and worked to death immediately.

It's just a way for everyone to get used to the things, really.  A bit like how when the escape pods were added people abused the hell out of them and partied on centcom for a day's worth of rounds.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13437 on: June 13, 2010, 01:49:50 am »

Everything, when introduced, gets examined, abused, and worked to death immediately.

It's just a way for everyone to get used to the things, really.  A bit like how when the escape pods were added people abused the hell out of them and partied on centcom for a day's worth of rounds.

That was a fun day.

westsider_gw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13438 on: June 13, 2010, 05:46:39 am »

Ok as a new suggestion, I recommend to you, nuker, that you try instead building Battle Armor [thats not admin-only] that gives you resistance to tasers and some resistance to physical attack (less resistance to lasers though).

There would only be one or two on the station, or you might have to request CentCom ship one over from a nearby station..

Just make it really fair and practical for RP. No flamethrower arms or anything like that.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13439 on: June 13, 2010, 06:55:37 am »

No.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?
Pages: 1 ... 894 895 [896] 897 898 ... 950