Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Asylum RTD - Inactive  (Read 12904 times)

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 5 - OPEN PLAYER SLOTS
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2009, 07:21:02 pm »

Here's everyone who has posted their action so far for the next turn:

Alis (Pacho) - I start making blood bubbles (or spit if I'm not bleeding) and babble like a nutjob (which I am), and as I do so, I get up and dance wildly without care as to who I hit.

Inaluct (Inaluct) - I plan to jam the metal part of the rake into the crack of the door, attach the extension cords to it, and try to get my fellow inmates to help me pull the cords for enough leverage to force the lock on the door. (at staircase door)

Errol (Errol) - Insert Quote
I set up an ingenious, portable trap for defense against the police officers. I'll go MacGyver on this one. Really, improvise using the surroundings, with as much punch as possible. I think it should involve a garbage bin.

Zasit Alebath (Zasit Alebath) - i try to find a position i am most comfortable in.. to relieve the pain, and remain in that position untill someone treats me or i die

Kyeti (theevilmonk) - take broom, break broom to make pointy. Practice pointy end on own leg. also take 1 extension cable

Kishmond (Kishmond) - I call for backup and position myself at the bottom of the emergency stairwell. Make sure my gun is loaded and my billy club is... billied. Shine flashlight up the stairs if there are no lights.

Little (Little) - Batter on the door while yelling, "LET ME OUT!"

Zak (Zako) - I ask the nearby staff if they could get a map of the floors in case we need to go upstairs. I also ask how many orderlies are available and how many trapped upstairs.

Clock (NUKE9.13) - Call for nurse. Explain that I am the clock and require fixing. Possibly kill nurse.

Here's everyone that needs to give actions:
Smith (Armok)

Okay...hopefully all that is correct. I am no good at organization.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 07:19:47 pm by Helmaroc »

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2009, 07:22:13 pm »

Little - You can't just leave your cell. It's not that easy, I'm afraid...you're locked in. The door is made of metal and is locked by a keycard system. Look through some of the early turns (1-3, maybe) for some ideas. Remember that a few things have changed since then, though.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2009, 01:09:23 am »

Batter on the door while yelling, "LET ME OUT!"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2009, 06:11:46 am »

I ask the nearby staff if they could get a map of the floors in case we need to go upstairs. I also ask how many orderlies are available and how many trapped upstairs.

Here's my actions.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2009, 07:20:35 pm »

Okay, NUKE, you're in.

We're just waiting for Armok to post his action, then we're ready to go.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 5
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2009, 11:28:02 pm »

I dont really care much abaut this game, take me out or put me on autopilote or something.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2009, 11:34:36 pm »

Hmm. I assume that's because you fail so hilariously whenever you try to act like a badass, which is always.

Remember how you threw a bitchfit when Vaiolis stopped running his game? And when you begged Workerdrone to let you play as a ten year old hacker girl in his game, which you weren't in anyway? And now, presented with the realization that you suck at this game, you try to quit.

But you fail at that, too. Because Helmaroc PMed me 4 minutes before you posted. He PMed me to tell me that you were fired from his game.

WHAT NOW?

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2009, 04:26:52 pm »

Actually, I did not PM inaluct (nor have I ever) and you are not fired.

Inaluct, I'd like to avoid a flamewar...though I agree with you completely.

Anyway, I'll be rolling the next turn now.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2009, 04:52:55 pm »

Turn 6

Alis - 6
You squirt blood from your mouth as you feel a rush of energy and a fading of your pain, then spring into the air, dancing wildly. You execute some awesome moves and spring out the door that was previously unlocked by the crazy man. You dance in the hallway, and accidentally obliterate the Smith fellow. He disappears forever.

Inaluct - 2
You get the things and walk over to the door, but then your mind goes blank and you forget what you were doing completely for half an hour.

Errol - 1 (you seem to have some bad luck in my games!)
You grin as the master trap comes to mind and run over to the trash cans to gather some things. You slip on some old food and hit the concrete wall with a smack, headfirst. You slip down onto the piles of trash.

Zasit Alebath - 6
You shift around erratically trying to find the most comfortable position, knocking over the man in the closet with you (Kyeti - thevilmonk) and causing some things to fall off  the shelves. You do find a comfortable position, however, and rest.

Kyeti - 4
You take the broom and break it, and then test it on your leg. Everything would have been fine, except just as you brought the broom to your skin the trampled man on the floor had a seizure or something and bumped into you, causing you to stick the sharp end into your thigh. Ow.

Kishmond - 4
You move into position and call for backup. Two cops are coming to help you. Your gun is loaded and club is billied.

Little - 4
You bang on the door and shout, "LET ME OUT!".

Zak - 3
You ask the nearest person for a map but that person just so happens to be a custodian, and his English is 'not so good'.

Clock - 4
You call a nurse and after a long while a young woman comes in. She looks distressed, and begins to babble something about escaping prisoners or something almost instantly. You interrupt and explain that you are the clock, and need fixing. She frowns and asks what exactly you mean. She seems to be in a hurry.

Statuses
Alis
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Inaluct
Errol
Zasit Alebath
Kyeti
Kishmond
Little
Zak
Clock

The police are moving in.

It is now 11:30 A.M.

Sorry about the 1st and 2nd floor maps, I'll try to work on them soon.

With Armok's leaving, we have one more open slot.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 04:21:00 pm by Helmaroc »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 6 - OPEN PLAYER SLOT
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2009, 05:45:18 pm »

I attempt to remember what I was doing and do it.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2009, 06:21:45 pm »

I is insane now!

Humaan: A tall, lean man with a scar on his left arm shaped like a cresent moon. Brown hair and eyes and has slightly muscular arms.

Reason for being in: They finnally figured it out after the 12th suicide attempt.

Action: Disguise self as a visitor to the hospital using things in cell.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2009, 06:37:29 pm »

Great, we're back to our max.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Asylum RTD - Turn 6
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2009, 07:40:03 pm »

Break down my metal door!
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2009, 07:53:32 pm »

I spin towards Little if I can hear him and start playing with the lock mechanism, not really caring about what I'm actually doing.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2009, 08:11:54 pm »

I spin towards Little
Break down my metal door!

This could end badly...

Oh, and it's a her.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10