Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46

Author Topic: Chaos Point; Currently on hold.  (Read 50317 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Point; Situation Update.
« Reply #600 on: May 18, 2009, 11:55:54 pm »

"Well, I get free food, because the owner and I had an...accident. I stayed over at his place once, friend of a friend type of thing, he tried some unhappy shit. I came very close to chopping off one of his nuts."

She grins as she sips her wine.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 19, 2009, 02:16:02 am »

Everyone hears a bell ringing as Frelock walks into the restaurant, carrying what appears to be an old guitar.  As he looks about the restaurant, he notices Cheetar and Luke off in the corner with a few others who didn't look familiar.  Getting over the initial shock at seeing his freinds before he even intended to look for them, he waves his hand and calls out a greeting.  Motioning to the hostess that he's with them, he walks over to the table, grabs a chair and silverware set from an adjacent table, and sits down next to Luke.  He carefully slides his guitar case under the table, out of sight from the door.

Introductions are passed around, and Frelock asks, "So, what have you guys been up to?"
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 19, 2009, 07:27:53 am »

"Well" Luke said as he began to eat some spaghetti from his plate "the usual" om nom nom "needless destruction, massive explosions, people trying to kill us, us killing them. A regular work day, really." Luke noticed the guitar case and smiled a little. That really only meant one thing. "I have to ask, why are you here?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 19, 2009, 08:18:14 am »

To be frank, Duke was not terribly phased by her reaction. He had a feeling she was psychotic. He was just glad she wasn't trying anything with him and instead this poor sap she was staying with. Still, nice to have a free meal that does not consist of spam. With another mouthful of food down, he asks her again;
 "That is nice and all, but how didja get 'ere? This city?"
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 19, 2009, 06:05:12 pm »

"I came back on a plane from Paris. I was doing a fun bit of work in France. France is nice. Civil war there, ya know. Class wars and fun shit like that."

A rather greasy looking old man steps out of the kitchen and whispers into the ear of the hostess. The hostess glances at the table nervously, but keeps doing her job.

Little smiles at the group, "Please refrain from killing anyone in here. It's a bitch to get blood out of cheap carpets, let me tell you. Fancy carpet and tile, don't even get me started! So, why is everyone else here?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 19, 2009, 07:33:18 pm »

"Meh, apparently the CIA didn't take too kindly to you turning on them, Luke."  Frelock figured it was best not to tell them that he had been feeding the CIA info ever since he had joined up.  What was another reason the CIA would come to him...  "They wanted to hire me to turn on you guys.  I said no.  Hilarity ensued."  Frelock chuckled darkly.  "Man, Cheeetar, you were an idiot to accept a job like that.  Working with the CIA?  I thought you were the smart one."  Taking a sip of the cheap wine the waitress had just brought, he added, "So now we're officially enemies of the State.  Or this state, I should say.  That makes it what, 23 nations who now want our heads?  Good thing the world's tumbling downhill fast.  We couldn't have done this in the old days."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 19, 2009, 07:54:27 pm »

(I don't like being lost.)

Strife and Aqizzar stride in and pull up chairs.

"Double vodka, on the rocks, and a pair of menus please."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 19, 2009, 08:47:07 pm »

(A few moments prior...)

"Sir I can't- uh- a can't allow you to bring that inside...  I-I-I'm going to... have to t-t-t-take it from you-"

"Better doormen than you have tried, boy.  Now outta my way."

Seated, Aqizzar sidles up to the bar, and withdraws into a tall glass, passively watching sports bloopers with no volume.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 19, 2009, 08:57:22 pm »

(what did you bring in Aqizzar? Your own booze?)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 19, 2009, 09:18:35 pm »

((I leave it as an exercise for the reader.  Carry on without me, I have a real job to attend.))
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 21, 2009, 05:47:53 pm »

{Just as a forewarning: I'm going to be a lot less active in the next two weeks, because I've got some RL stuff coming up.  I'll try to check in and all that, but I won't be nearly as active.}
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 21, 2009, 06:14:04 pm »

Ah yes, The good old days. The good old days were boring. Sure, there was plenty of fun things that he has done with team BLU, but he knew that something much better was going to happen.

"Well then," he announced to the others "good firends (and psycho lady), what should we do now?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 21, 2009, 06:23:03 pm »

"Due to recent  events, I find myself without lodgings.  While I can and have slept out in the streets (too many times for comfort), I prefer to have a roof over my head.  Not to mention a cop might catch me while sleeping outside.  I'd hate to be arrested for loitering."  Frelock chuckled again; loitering would be the last charge to be brought up were he arrested, if any charges were brought at all before they just shot him.  "They're probably swarming all over your place too, Luke.  What's say we look up our old 'freind,' and see how he's doing?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 21, 2009, 11:03:38 pm »

Little smiles, "I need a place to stay! Can I stay with one of you guys? Preferably Strife?"

She grins and winks at Strife.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 21, 2009, 11:14:09 pm »

"As much as I'd love that, I still lack a place to stay myself."

"Are we all homeless right now?"

What sort of strange soap-opera is this!?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46