Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46

Author Topic: Chaos Point; Currently on hold.  (Read 50303 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Point; Situation Update.
« Reply #630 on: May 22, 2009, 06:17:05 pm »

Luke smiled as he took a sip from his beer (which he of course ordered earlier). He remembers. Kinda hard to forget a bastard like him. However, considering the situation (because as of 15 minutes ago, there was no way he would be able to get the security back) they are in, beggers can't be choosers.

"I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him. And I wouldn't worry about them swarming my place. Right now they are woundering why a guy rigged a flamethrower to the door"

The real problem was that at this point, Luke was unarmed. He always prefured using his wit over using an actual gun (not that he doesn't like to use guns), but saying that out loud to a group that had enough weapon for a small army was a bad idea of bad ideas. There was a old back up that he had, but that would require a quick detour.

"Do you actually plan on robbing a store? Do we look like second-rung thugs to you?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 22, 2009, 06:30:01 pm »

"How much money do we really need?"

"I'll have the Lasagna. Thank you."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 22, 2009, 06:32:56 pm »

"I bet we could rent a big building downtown for pretty cheap. We could sell brownies to pay for it."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 22, 2009, 06:49:05 pm »

"I take it that that is a eupismism for something else illegal?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 22, 2009, 07:01:34 pm »

Little snickers, "No, we aren't going to rob a store. We aren't that desperate yet. Brownies are a fun form of drugs, for your information. Drugs crammed into food, to be exact."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 22, 2009, 07:05:55 pm »

"Which is also illegal, I take it. I'm sure that I can scrounge up some additional hard currency without being illegal or gaining unneeded scrutinty."

Why does liberal crime squad pop into my head? Have I delt with these 'brownies' before?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 22, 2009, 07:08:08 pm »

"Recreational drug use is legal in this country, Strife."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 22, 2009, 07:16:25 pm »

"Oh. Okay then."

Are there drug saftey laws? Or age limits? Or monopolies that are going to hunt them down? I guess that if they're all ditzing around with recreational drugs, I can get to my scope. I should have enough cash to pay my share . . .

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 22, 2009, 07:25:17 pm »

"I'm against the brownie ideas. We might have to deal with some hard people, and while I'm sure I could handle them, it's still a risk."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 22, 2009, 07:40:41 pm »

Was the megacartel idea right?

"I'd guess that having to 'deal' with a group of hostile thugs would probably preclude our remaining incognitoness."

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 22, 2009, 08:04:32 pm »

"It's just a few little gangs that might get mad. I'm sure we could deal with them if we were really hot on the brownie idea."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 22, 2009, 08:26:41 pm »

"ARE we really hot on the brownie concept?"

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 22, 2009, 11:07:44 pm »

"I say screw the brownies."  Frelock replied.   "I'd rather take on hit assignments for a few of the locals rather than be reduced to a street peddler."  Besides that, team BLU had a nice stack of cash stashed away for just such an emergency.  Now if only they could get to it...
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 22, 2009, 11:29:30 pm »

"Robbing banks is a good way to get cash on short notice."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Point; Currently on hold.
« Reply #644 on: June 02, 2009, 09:23:00 am »

[massive nerco bump. because it's taking so long, a little auto-pilot is required]

After having a nice meal and learning more about each other, the group decide to use frelock's idea, and they leave in the (now very cramp) van. They make a quick detour to get the money and a weapon or two. When they attempt to retrive the goods, they come under attack by a gang that had moved into the area since the last time Team BLU has been here. a brawl ensues, where several players lampshade as to why they have to fight a gang. after a rather one-sided fight, they find the money and Luke's shotgun, and move onward. They find the apartment building with little problem, and meet I. C. Fobos, who freaks at the sight of Team BLU, but stops when he is told that they are buying the building. He trys to sell it at a extreamly high price, which the groups respond with threatening to take off the other limbs. he lowers the price, but it's still too high. they then introduce him to little, after which he lowers the price again to about the amount that they had, most likely out of fear. All they knew was that he was probably going to be dead by morning, and that they should double lock their own doors, windows, vent grates, etc.

The mercs finally move into their new home, and a little achivment box opens up telling the player that they have unlocked "A Prelude to Madness" for 5 Gamer Points, whatever that is.

[I appologize, but I really want to play this game >_< it had such a huge build up and to simply let it die out would be a waste. if there was anything you wanted to do before we got to this point, they I once again say I'm sorry.]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46