Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 46

Author Topic: Chaos Point; Currently on hold.  (Read 50324 times)

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Point; Situation Update.
« Reply #585 on: May 11, 2009, 11:34:09 pm »

I'd like this to continue . . .
As long as enough players maintain interest, I'll be trying to keep the game itself within the area of possibility.  I can't do much without Vaiolis, but I doubt he'll want to pitch the whole project when he gets back online.  As far as the RP, I'd encourage it to continue, as well, though it isn't necessary for the main game to progress.  I'd certainly hate to see the effort so far end up being wasted, regardless.
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 11, 2009, 11:44:53 pm »

I'd love for the game to continue. The RP kinda stalled. everyone just needs to get to the restaurant.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 12, 2009, 07:55:51 am »

After getting lost for a little bit [sorry] Luke parked the van in front of the Italian restaurant. It was the kind that was both fancy and cheesy, with the red and white checkerboard tables and various things decorating the walls. He moved to the back and opened up the doors so that the others can get out.   

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 12, 2009, 04:20:00 pm »

"A question Aqizzar, what are we doing with this vehicle now? Do the law enforcement types have any way of tracking us? Take this left too, we're almost there."

I think.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 12, 2009, 08:27:18 pm »

Little is leaning against the wall outside the resturaut, puffing on a cigrette. She casually waves as the van pulls up.

"Over here!"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 12, 2009, 09:44:25 pm »

Aqizzar glances at the rear-view.  "The fuzz has enough on their plate to worry about one errant truck.  I don't plan on keeping it any longer than we need it..."  Looking ahead, he spots the building Strife was indicating, and an excited figure on the curb.  "Hey, it's that crazy bitch who was hanging all over you.  Pull over or keep going?"
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 12, 2009, 10:25:19 pm »

"Tough choice . . ."

Strife remembers the note Inaluct wrote to him.

Was it true?

"Errr, is does the courtship ritual around here involve decapitations or canibalism?"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 18, 2009, 09:11:48 am »

[I summon you from the GRAVE!]

Luke looked over to see who was calling him, and sure enough he saw psycho  lady waving towards him. he had half a mind to simply get back into the van and drive as fast as he can in the opposite direction. It's not like he hasn't done that before. However, he stopped his legs from shaking and went over to, uh, what's-her-name to greet her.

"Hi. Are the others here yet?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 18, 2009, 05:38:05 pm »

"Uhhhh, are you there Aqizzar?"

. . .

"Why don't you park across the street, no reason to leave a stolen van right by out eatery."

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 18, 2009, 05:52:11 pm »

Little smiles, "Nope. They should be here soon, I suppose. I'll wait until everyone is here before we go inside."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 18, 2009, 06:06:59 pm »

"Uhhhh, are you there Aqizzar?"

Honestly, I'm not.  I don't even know what's going on anymore.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 18, 2009, 06:11:59 pm »

Let's just skip ahead to the part where people are eating in the Italian restaurant and Strife and Aqizzar are somehow lost in Oaxaca. We'll never get anywhere otherwise.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 18, 2009, 09:49:33 pm »

We're (Strife and Aqizzar) are sitting in a stolen truck outside of an Itallian Restuarant after we blew up a random pawnshop that was added solely so Strife could get some money.

And Blu team has popped a CIA dude. Who are also after Frelock who's a legendary sniper.

Simple enough right?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 18, 2009, 10:06:50 pm »

Well crap, scratch every plot thing I have been developing. That would add too much confusion to this.

The eatery the whole gang of people were seated at was brighter and much more cheery than what they were used to. It was not unwelcome, but everybodies spines were tingling with anticipation. They all know it was exactly at times like this surprises get you the worst. Still, they attempted to relax and have an alright time.

The Duke was engaged with a platter of the cheese, spices, pasta and veggies that are the staple of Italian eateries when he attempted smalltalk.
 "Alright lady, whats yer story? I know we don't use real names no more, so no need for codename explanation."
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 18, 2009, 10:09:23 pm »

"What sort of place is the Waxica?"

(I like making fun of Oaxaca.)
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 46