Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation, OOC  (Read 24068 times)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation, OOC
« Reply #495 on: July 22, 2009, 08:14:01 pm »

Usaria hasn't been active for the past 5 days. I Pm'd fortis, but didn't get a reply. I say Yea, it will start midnight.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 22, 2009, 08:34:04 pm »

Yay! New AP Cycle at midnight! Party Time!
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 23, 2009, 01:33:59 am »

I haven't done my action.
Just a question: If you create a god-ish, can you use your own AP to raise them to god level, and if so would that give them their own AP to use?
I asked something similar and the answer was, and probably still is, no, at least for the second part.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 23, 2009, 01:40:21 am »

I haven't done my action.

Technically past Midnight, too late I think.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 23, 2009, 03:13:01 am »

Can I claim the Justice portfolio right now, or do I have to do more?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 23, 2009, 03:41:10 am »

Portfolio Element: No.
Domain: Probably.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 23, 2009, 03:43:35 am »

What's the difference?
My full sig

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 23, 2009, 04:15:18 am »

It's in the rules.
Gain Domain: Adds a Domain to your list.You must have a related portfolio element, and have done three other divine actions relating to the desired domain. You must get the approval of a referee, as well. To advance to Intermediate deity status, you must have at least 3 domains. To advance to Greater, you must have at least 5. You can use any of the spells on your domain lists as an at-will SLA. Gaining a domain does not count towards gaining another domain[/quoe]
Gain Portfolio Element: This is required to gain domains, and helps to flavor your deity. Does not count as one of the three actions towards a domain.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 23, 2009, 04:21:24 am »

So I need to do two more actions related to the domain, and gain a related portfolio element. Is morality considered to be related?
My full sig

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 23, 2009, 08:03:16 am »

So... uh... Do we start?

And could someone answer my question about god-ishes on the previous page?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 23, 2009, 10:48:04 am »

Aye, begin.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 23, 2009, 11:22:31 am »

Just a question: If you create a god-ish, can you use your own AP to raise them to god level, and if so would that give them their own AP to use?
I asked something similar and the answer was, and probably still is, no, at least for the second part.

I guess I missed this somehow. That sucks, I guess, but I'd like an official answer, since whether or not I take advantage of that rule is vital to this turn, because I was planning on having Denitzii kill/rout N'Khufu this cycle.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 23, 2009, 11:28:36 am »

Only if you were planning on making them a player god under another character, I'd reckon. Otherwise it'd be a bit gamebreaking.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 23, 2009, 11:49:18 am »

What do you mean? My plan was for him to be kind of like Thiliazari's personal avatar. He's kind of useless as of now, so I'm trying to find a way for them to be useful.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 23, 2009, 11:59:18 am »

You could just upgrade them with the Create Avatar action.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37