Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation, OOC  (Read 24066 times)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation, OOC
« Reply #465 on: July 20, 2009, 02:04:43 pm »

Entropy really is destruction. I think my next domain will be undeath. Right now my only undead are the Alver, but I think I'll make zombies and perhaps cannibalistic ghouls.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 20, 2009, 05:59:35 pm »

Titus is... surprisingly spiteful!   :D

Also, have we had nearly all the turn actions made on the first day?  o.o

Here's hoping anyone still left follows suit on that and we get an early Turn Over, as it'll be a pain if we're left waiting all week for the last guy.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 20, 2009, 06:02:56 pm »

I now understand why Rhaux was mad when we didnt give him thanks for the suns.Eh...But i will take Ynoclia from the Rhauxians.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 20, 2009, 08:20:44 pm »

I'll do my best to post soon but i'm really sleepy and can't type straight from surgery (Wisdom teeth removed). I'm gonna sleep off the nubmness too. Maybe tommorow will be the early Turn Over
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 21, 2009, 02:55:30 am »

Are we using the Demigod alternate rule or no? And if we are, do you want to be the full god and I be the demigod or vise versa, Iituem?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 21, 2009, 03:42:38 am »

I'll need a few turns to actually claim dominion, there's something else I need to take care of first.  But eventually I'd like full Dominion.  Until then, well, Rhuax can just retain command of it until Turpis has grown strong enough to actually -manage- that kind of power.  ^_^

(Read:  There's one more domain that my actions lately have been geared towards and I'd rather like to make use of that first.)

Also, two GM calls:

1)  Is the pit at old Ynoclia deep enough to flood with what shallow seas are left in the old sea chasms?  I assume so, and will roleplay accordingly.

2)  Do you think that the way I have the Halfway House set up right now is a bit unbalanced?  In retrospect, I do.  On approval, will change it so that others can link portals to the hub at 1AP, but linking portals through the hub should cost 2AP again (because it is essentially creating two portals to/from the hub, rather than a single portal).

Will edit prior turn to get rid of the Leadership Domain action and readjust points to balance when I've got a yes on that.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 21, 2009, 04:34:04 pm »

Yeah, lets use the demigod rule. No need to give up domains.

To Iituem:

1) GET THE FUCK OUT

2) All it does is make a single hub, it doesn't do anything that portals couldn't do, it just makes it a little easier.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:43:09 pm by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 21, 2009, 04:41:38 pm »

Im gonna do it this turn when willow wisp gives me ponts!
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 21, 2009, 04:56:17 pm »

I'm pretty cool with either way, Grek.  But I'm hankering after another civilisation-themed domain first, and that's going to fill up my domain slots until I start some serious Divine Ranking up, so perhaps better if you hold onto it.

Fixed post on Titus' note that the water level isn't high enough to flood them yet.

So, 1AP for the Location-Hub-Location portals for the hub owner, or 2AP?  I say 2AP because one could actually go from any (accessible) entry gate in the Hub to any (accessible) exit gate in the Hub, meaning a lot more freedom.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:06:24 pm by Iituem »

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 21, 2009, 11:14:39 pm »

Sorry about not posting. I left my internet browser open by accident. Just now noticed it hadn't closed.  :P

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 22, 2009, 12:58:23 am »

There's isn't even shallow water in the oceans. There is NO water at all. Literally none. I unmade every drop that was in the oceans. All that is left is lakes, groundwater and clouds. The whole planet has been having a horrible drought, with only a tiny amount of water left. Titus should really get to work on replacing some of that. Mind, he could flood it directly into Rhuaxia, but then I would go and protect the city.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 22, 2009, 04:02:11 am »

Ah, thanks.  Wasn't 100% certain on that one.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 22, 2009, 12:04:17 pm »

Odd that Titus and Rhuax are in the same pantheon but they are still fighting. Maybe you guys should work that out soon, for the sake of the pantheon.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 22, 2009, 12:32:38 pm »

Or you could destroy each other, for the sake of the other pantheon.  ;)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2009, 12:42:08 pm »

This is true. And it would leave me and Wayock to steal Fire and Water, making us the Rulers of all things Elemental.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37