Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41783 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Magic Dragoons and badassed ANTZ casters
« Reply #345 on: April 27, 2009, 05:07:52 pm »

Well, it's working out nicely for you. You're up to 4 exp when you start.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I drop the ant-shield and hit it like a hockey puck into the cave hoping it hit's some hidden enemy and not some cave support that could cause a cave in if it falls apart and then ask Muwahahaha if he could mutate my jaws into that of an ant, while still be able to talk.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 05:30:57 pm by knightedskull »

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, as much as I'd love to I have to spend this turn actually GOING to the cave..so... yeah.

I fly to the cave (which should really be much faster for me than the others since, you know, flying...).

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I make my way to the battle and start projecting rocks at antmen.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

[it says that Muwahahaha still has the dragonhide armor.]

I craft one of the leathers I have into a sling. I also look to see what kind of rocks I got from the scroll

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

I finally get pissed off and throw away the Antputer or whatever the hell it is. I shall attempt to make MYSELF into a manifistation of the world wide web, so that I can connect and hack into anything I please (wirelessly of course). My elemental, meanwhile, shall try to return to me and aid me in my awesome efforts.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you're gonna use a storm elemental to help you turn into the internet? One thing I've learned from other people's failures is that storms + internet is bad.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

KnightedSkull, about the asking Muwahahaha for a favor... you can't. He's still at the castle. You'd have to shout like, 20km for him to hear you. (That's right. You can walk 20 kilometers in the time it takes you to swing a sword ONCE.)

Muwahahaha, on the topic of Katsuun, you notice his elemental might understand electronics. So he's got a shot... kinda... not that it'll help him much, without other servers to connect to. EDIT: And you can't fly much faster than you walk. Not in terms of 'T'ravelling anyway.

Luke, you get a free exp point.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:02:01 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, so how about the whole 'flying 20km is way faster than walking' thing?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I guess I..uhh... I explore my mind, trying to wake up my hidden psychic powers.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

Muwahahaha, on the topic of Katsuun, you notice his elemental might understand electronics. So he's got a shot... kinda... not that it'll help him much, without other servers to connect to.

Well, since I'm planning to turn myself into the manifistation of the web, I would technically be my own server, correct?

Sans context.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr

I pour some of that fire stuff on something to use as a torch, and if i succeed go further into the cave
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Muwahahaha, on the topic of Katsuun, you notice his elemental might understand electronics. So he's got a shot... kinda... not that it'll help him much, without other servers to connect to.

Well, since I'm planning to turn myself into the manifistation of the web, I would technically be my own server, correct?

Uhh... no. A server is a physical object which contains data, in this case the internet. You are attempting to turn yourself into the data. However, without a server or other containment device you will cease to exist. Therefore I would recommend you give me all your money and/or name me your sole beneficiary in the case of your untimely demise. Or you could just make a server first.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

Uhh... no. A server is a physical object which contains data, in this case the internet. You are attempting to turn yourself into the data. However, without a server or other containment device you will cease to exist. Therefore I would recommend you give me all your money and/or name me your sole beneficiary in the case of your untimely demise. Or you could just make a server first.

I must have not typed out what I meant. I am going to turn myself into a server and have data link through me, thus giving me power over it. Is ithat clear now?

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Um...

It said I attacked Antman3 while I actually wanted to attack Antman2. Is Antman2 dead?

Also, action: Dragoon's Strike at Antman3. Gotta exploit the broken head.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 40