Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41767 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - A Quest, a most palpable quest!
« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2009, 10:01:59 am »

I wait for the antmen to get closer away from the cave and then kill them.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 25, 2009, 12:35:09 pm »

Inaluct, Digital, and Vlynndar all get a free exp.

WAIT WHAT everyone's already posted their actions? Do you like, ALL live in Europe and you post your actions while I'm asleep or something?

Oh wait... Inaluct didn't actually post an action. He posted, but not an action.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2009, 12:37:19 pm »

Oh, okay, I want to put my EXP into mind control. I attempt to heal my arm.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 25, 2009, 01:47:01 pm »

Inaluct:
The only thing you can think of to get your arm back is to synthesize one out of inorganic matter. You run up to the bathroom, {} but you just can't think of how to make the joints work in an entirely plastic arm.

Luke_Prowler:
You unfurl the scroll and read it. {} Something goes *thunk* and your backpack feels heavier; you discover some rocks. You switch your leather armor for the dragonhide one, and put the old leather stuff into your backpack. Then you go upstairs to the tannery and {} tan and colour the cathide.

Digital Hellhound:
{} You fail to mutate the ants.

Zasit Alebath:
{} You look around for some medicine. After {reverse walking sequencing}, you are once again in the second supply room. Sure enough, there's some potions. {} You take some, drink one, and put the rest in your backpack. Just for good measure, you take some poison potions as well. Then you {walking sequence} and 'T'ravel northeast to RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery. *Quest Mode* *1 QP*

Errol: (teleportation can only be used on yourself or something really close to you)
{} You teleport back to the main hall, and {} pick up the choppa. Then you 'T'ravel northeast to RandomFunk the Weird Pit of Mystery. *Quest Mode* *1 QP*

Muwahahaha:
You attempt to mutate yourself so that you can become invisible. {} You are now able to camouflage, about as well as a chameleon. The problem being that you're huge compared to a lizard, and that chameleon's change colour according to mood.

Katsuun:
{} You turn the Antman1 into a Biological computer, something that isn't supposed to exist for at least 1,800 years from when you are. The ant-puter isn't exactly fancy, has a very simplistic operating system, and the only thing in its hard drive is a database of ant anatomy. It has a wireless connection to the queen. *4 QP*

Meanwhile, your Water Elemental 'T'ravels to to RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery.

KnightedSkull:
Screw waiting. {} You attack the Antman2! {} {} {} {} You have harmed one of the ant's legs. *2 QP*

Antman1 whirrs while it converts the AntQueen's thoughts into binary, then the binary code into ASCIIs and displays them on it's... Screen? Face? Whatever the GUI is.

Antman2 is minorly ticked at KnightedSkull for attacking it. {} Not that it matters, because it obviously isn't pissed enough to fight back.

Antman3 {} Casts magic missile! {} Three magical projectiles weave their way through the air towards Digital, Katsuun, and KnightedSkull! {} {} {} {} The first missile bruises Digital's right leg. *1 QP* {} {} The second missile flies straight towards Katsuun's head, then changes course and spikes harmlessly into the ground. *1 QP* {} {} {} {} The third missile is partially absorbed by KnightedSkull's dragonhide stuff, and only makes a small bruise on his right arm. *1 QP*

Digital Hellhound rolls to recover (face): 1: Your head is still bruised.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover (left arm): 3: Your left arm is still bruised.
Zasit Alebath rolls to recover: Auto6 (potion): Your torso is now merely broken. Some of your ribs patch themselves up.
Muwahahaha rolls for colouration: 4: He turns brownish. He isn't obvious, but he doesn't blend in either.
Katsuun rolls to recover: 1: Your head is still bruised.
Ant2 rolls to recover: 4: Nope.

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

OH GOD WHY did I choose to give that ant magic missile. Sure, it only looks like 3 and a half lines to you guys, but if you quote it you'll see it's a huge block of text.

Digital has a free exp to spend... Vlynndar has 3 for when he finally exists  :P Do I even need to ask you guys to point out if I buggered something up?

Also, if anyone has any feedback about me specifying what each roll is for, I want to hear that too.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 25, 2009, 01:56:49 pm »

I attempt to make a plastic arm with the PPP mounted on it.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 25, 2009, 02:07:01 pm »

[I color the cat leather black]

I 'T'ravel to the RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery, and toss my spear at antman 3

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #321 on: April 25, 2009, 02:32:53 pm »

i use my backhand running technique on antman3 and attack it
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 25, 2009, 03:00:50 pm »

xp to mutator, thank ya.

I say hello to the queen and Fireball the two other Antmen to death.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 25, 2009, 03:09:01 pm »

I shall desummon my elemental and summon in its place another. Perferably one that can manipulate technology on a decent level. When it is summoned, I shall instantly order my minion to use its strongest attack on Antman 3.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 25, 2009, 03:18:03 pm »

Katsuun's stats say that his nose his bruised, but in your rolls it says that his head is bruised. Which is it?

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 25, 2009, 03:33:25 pm »

Small bruises don't count?
Kill antman 3!

Changed Action
I cause a mighty earthquake that will cave in the entire pit! unless we are in the cave then ignore the changed action
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 01:32:17 pm by knightedskull »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 25, 2009, 04:46:34 pm »

It's his head. I just said his nose in his status page because of how the injury was inflicted.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - ANTZ
« Reply #327 on: April 25, 2009, 09:58:57 pm »

I take off my dragonhide gauntlets and leggings, then mutate myself so that whenever I talk my voice is lined with psychic manipulations of the target's subconscious, allowing me to easily convince other of my way of view.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 26, 2009, 02:00:04 am »

I teleprot 5 metres into the air, directly above Antman 2, and descend onto him polearm first!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 26, 2009, 01:45:53 pm »

S'pose I should tell you guys how my QP allocation system works.
Initiating Quest: 1 QP
Attacking an enemy and missing: 1 QP
Inflicting bruise/harm on enemy: 2 QP
Breaking/Mangling/Removing Body Part: 3 QP
Killing enemy: 4 QP
Get missed/bruised/harmed by an enemy: 1 QP
Have a body part broken/mangled/removed by enemy: 2 QP
Killed by enemy: You start with 5 QP when you get back into the game.
Inflict a status effect (including pain) on an enemy: 1 QP

Inaluct:
You attempt once again to prosthetize yourself a plastic arm, {} but the pain throws your aim off and you hit the stone wall of the hallway instead of the bathroom floor. You now have a stone arm, with the Plastic Projectile Propeller built onto it.

Luke_Prowler: (sorry, 'T'ravelling is a full turn action)
You 'T'ravel northeast to RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery. *Quest Mode* *1 QP*

Zasit Alebath:
You run past antman3 {} and, ignoring the glaring pain in your rib cage, backhand the antman3! {} {} {} {} You harm one of the ant's many legs! The fifth leg, to be precise. *2 QP*

Digital Hellhound:
You manipulate the Antman1's interface, and type in Message("Queen","Hello, Queen!"). {} You use fireball on {} the Antman3! {} {} {} The fireball strikes the Antman3 in the sixth leg! It is bruised! It is now a ‼sixth leg‼! *3 QP*

Katsuun:
You dismiss your water elemental, and in its place you summon {} a Storm Elemental. It's made mostly of dark water vapor (i.e. storm clouds) and the occasional bolt of electricity crackles around it. But it's only 4 feet tall, and doesn't seem to have a whole lot of elemental power. You order it to attack antman3. {} And it does! {} {} {} The blow bounces off the antman3's chitinous leg, and bounces back towards the Storm Elemental! {} {} The Storm Elemental misses itself. *1 QP*

KnightedSkull:
{} You attack Antman3! {} {} {} You strike the Antman3 in its already bruised leg, and tear it off! *4 QP*

Muwahahaha:
You remove your dragonhide gauntlets and leggings, tossing them casually aside. {} You mutate your voicebox, so that you can speak with sixteen different pitches of voice all at once, basically copying the fairies' mesmer from Artemis Fowl.

Errol:
{} You teleport above Antman2, surprising it and gaining ambushing bonus! {} You fall, dragoon-style, onto Antman2! {} {} {} You slam your choppa into the Antman2's head, and break it! The Antman2 falls unconscious. *4 QP*

Antman3 {} casts magic missile! {} It shoots three magic missiles again; one each targets Zasit, Digital, and KnightedSkull. {} {} Zasit Alebath blocks the first missile with his shield! Thank goodness it's a force spell and not an elemental one. {} {} {} The second missile hits Digital in the head! {} Digital's head is mangled, and he just barely stays alive! But he is unconscious. {} {} {} The magic missile is absorbed by KnightedSkull's dragonhide equipment.

Zasit Alebath rolls to recover: 6: Your torso is now merely harmed.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover (head): 6: Your head is now broken. But you're still unconscious.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover (left arm): 6: Your arm is fine again.
Antman2 rolls to recover (sixth leg): 1: Still harmed.
Antman2 rolls to recover (head): 3: Nope, still broken.
Antman3 rolls to recover (fifth leg): 4: No recovery.

Spoiler: NPCs: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Man are you guys sucking at killing Antman3. Oh well, keep trying, it'll die eventually. Question, Comments, Queries, Concerns, other Q or C words, and pointing out mistakes I've made are all welcome. I have a sneaking suspicion I might have copied someone's statuses from two turns ago instead of last turn... I might not have, but it's also possible I did.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 04:22:03 pm by shoruke »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40