Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41786 times)

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Ominious Hissing Noise
« Reply #375 on: April 29, 2009, 09:24:11 pm »

Touche, but he never said that he was going to make 7's and 8's lethal or anything, he just said that he would implement overshots, meaning that instead of just getting bonuses on 6's and 7's, you'll get some negatives too.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 30, 2009, 04:16:02 am »

I Heal myself, damnit.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 30, 2009, 06:07:10 am »

I require light, ergo I desummon my storm elemental and attempt to summon something that acts as a natural light source.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 30, 2009, 06:32:39 am »

Light elemental?

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 30, 2009, 06:52:04 am »

Anything. Unlike the other summons I've made, I haven't specified what type of thing I'm summoning. All I want is something that is somehow luminescent.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 30, 2009, 09:40:51 am »

I enchant my choppa to glow. Yeah.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 30, 2009, 06:12:58 pm »

Just need Zasit and Errol...

And to clarify the ongoing debate, 7's and 8's are good for you. I'll try, honest I will, to live up to the 'hilarity will ensue' for 7's.

...NOW EVERYONE GO GET 7S IT'LL BE HILARIOUS.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 01, 2009, 02:42:42 am »

*points at above action*

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #383 on: May 01, 2009, 04:52:33 am »

i
[good. that will teach him to mess with the powers of a god]

I pick up the spear that I threw, snap it in half, and ask for Digital Hellhound to light the pieces on fire to make torchs.
i light the pieces on fire to make two torches
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 01, 2009, 04:33:18 pm »

*points at above action*

My bad. It was Zasit and KnightedSkull who hadn't posted actions. Bleh. Oh and Inaluct, you need to actually put an action in one of your two posts since last turn. Seriously. It's hard for you to get stuff done without doing anything. Really.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 01, 2009, 04:57:45 pm »

I'll follow Errol.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 02, 2009, 11:36:43 am »

I named the Cave RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery for a reason.

Random Event: The weird magic emanating from the cave is buggering up your rolls! 4 times, 1 point will be taken from one person's roll(s) and given to someone else. 8d8 will determine who loses/gains rolls, based on posting order.

Muwahahaha:
You attempt to enhance your senses. As you cast the spell, you drain your robe of the last of its magic! {} You have succeeded in giving yourself the acute senses of a cat; you can see in almost no light, and your senses of smell and hearing are more acute. The skittering and hissing noises are now quite loud to you, and the smell of ichor would be overwhelmingly powerful if your brain would accept that it smell 'bad'. *2 QP*

(Inaluct would be next, but since he said to 'follow' someone who posted after him, I'll just put him where he would be based on when he posted his action)
Luke_Prowler:
{} You bend over, and pick up the wooden spear by the pointy part. It cuts your hand ever so slightly. Ignoring the pain, you take the spear in both hands and break it in half against your knee. You hold the pieces out to Digital, and politely ask him to please sir light these on fire to make torches. *1 QP*

Digital Hellhound:
Completely ignoring that Luke is holding his wood out to you and begging for you to give him what he wants, you {} cast heal on yourself. It wasn't like it was the greatest spell ever, but your head is now merely bruised. *1 QP*

Katsuun:
You dismiss the Storm Elemental, and {} summon a light elemental. It's basically a person with really bright skin and maybe some light powers. *2 QP*

Errol:
{} You enchant your choppa, and RandomFunk's magic giving you some of Katsuun's energy helped! Your choppa's blade is now wreathed in fire, and you can extinguish and relight the fire at will (for if you want to surprise someone). Muwahahaha glances at you, and his cat-like pupils shrink to amazingly small size. *2 QP*

Zasit Alebath:
You take the wood that Luke had offered to Digital, and {} pour the contents of the fire vial on the tips. You now have 2 torches, but since they're just made of ordinary wood, they'll burn out fairly fast. You hand one of the torches back to Luke. *2 QP*

Inaluct:
You figure Errol's idea of enchanting his weapon was a pretty good one. {} Your sword is now wreathed in flame just like Errol's choppa. You are also able to extinguish and relight your weapon's fire at will, and it automatically goes out when it is sheathed. Now you just need to find enough hands to draw the damn weapon... perhpas you could load the knife into the PPP and not launch it... *2 QP*

KnightedSkull: (GM control)
Having read Rurouni Kenshin, you {} dip your choppa's blade in one of the dead antman's ichor, and then scrape the blade against the cave's rocky wall. The sparks light the ichor on fire! (Of course ichor is flammable.) Unfortunately, your quick fix isn't exactly the most technologically sound; if by chance the fire spreads to the choppa's wooden shaft, it will be weakened. *2 QP*

Situation: Between the lot of you, you have waaaay more than enough light to get through the cave. Luke, Errol, Zasit, and Inaluct are all holding light sources, Katsuun's Light Elemental is a light source, and Muwahahaha needs very little light to see. It technically won't take you a full turn to walk to the next part of the cave, but since you aren't there and have no idea what is there, you should all just walk and do something to prepare yourselves for combat.

Luke_Prowler rolls to recover: 3: Nope.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover: 4: Also nope.
Katsuun rolls to recover: 3: Still nope.
Zasit Alebath rolls to recover: 5: Yup you're fine now.
KnightedSkull's choppa rolls to prevent damage: 1: It loses 1 durability.

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

If I messed something up say so, you know the drill... But I'll point out that, when there's a puzzle or challenge to solve, it's a great opportunity for you guys to try and do something crazy, intuitive, or even Positively Dwarven to cause hilarity or awesomeness.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 12:55:40 pm by shoruke »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - FIVE light sources?!?
« Reply #387 on: May 02, 2009, 12:20:16 pm »

ERROR FOUND: Zasit made two torches, but his stats say he only has one.

What the hell is the 'a magic' in Muwahahahas status screen?

As for action, I wallrun farther down the cave, choppa-first.

experience in enchanter skill plz
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 12:22:56 pm by Errol »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 02, 2009, 12:26:55 pm »

Zasit Alebath:
You now have 2 torches, but since they're just made of ordinary wood, they'll burn out fairly fast. You hand one of the torches back to Luke.

That one's explained... as for the magic, that was when I tried to erase the word magic from Muwahahaha's magic robe. Guess I got the wrong letter. I'll put your exp in next turn's statuses, but consider it in effect as of now.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 02, 2009, 12:46:40 pm »

My light elemental will follow anyone who tries going into the cave pit thing.

Meanwhile, I will attempt to make it so I myself can convert living things into computers without damaging their biological functions or appearance, essentialy making them hackable organisms. (I hope you guys are begining to see where I am going with this).

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40