Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 23: Rolls Halted.  (Read 23803 times)

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile

I merge completely with Rev's creation and try to get acustomed to this new form. Then I try moving around.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't find grenades? Aww...

I make a grenade out of the equipment in the APC.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I see (obvious edit) Hellhound's attempts with explosives and get the hell out of there, following Kav instead.

((I was a bit out of it when I typed that before.))
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 10:47:35 am by Xotes »
Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me? Explosives? I just want the guard to be able to fire MAGIC from his fingers and FLY AROUND and that sort of stuff.
Long Live United Forenia!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think he's talking about me.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't find grenades? Aww...

I make a grenade out of the equipment in the APC.
You just didn't pick any up, actually.  Doesn't mean there aren't any grenades in there.
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I change my action.

I make a bomb out of the equipment in the APC.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I change my action.

I make a bomb out of the equipment in the APC.
As long as you're aware of the potential ramifications of your actions, and the fact that your character's skills aren't really geared in that direction.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damnit, I can't do anything here!

FINE, I HELP KAV AND XOTES TO DO WHATEVER THEY'RE DOING!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

What is disturbing? Why?

I ATTACK!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is disturbing? Why?

I ATTACK!
The apparent expectation that a sword will be provided for your convenience.  ;)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rolls?
Long Live United Forenia!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, beautiful rolls!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rolls?
Blame sleepiness and school (which I'm currently posting from).  If I actually remembered my die, I might put a turn up from here here...  Otherwise, it'll have to wait until tonight, and maybe not then because I'll be worn out.   :P

Anyway, don't worry about asking for the game rolls...  The OP isn't all knowing, and therefore you might be helping me by pointing out everyone has posted.

Rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, beautiful rolls!
Indeed.

EDIT: Looks like I did bring one.  I'll work on it between (and probably during) classes.

I try to improve my geomancy skills.
Determined to be able to fight your enemies, you begin attempting to channel more energy, trying to lob larger rocks around.  You're sure your doing something right, but it's like the surrounding energy has been drained by something.

Oh, hey. What's up?
Org's causing trouble again?
Aww, man.
Let's power up then.

Infuse the guard with power
Adjusting to this new form of possession, you realize you could probably influence influence some things...  You dampen down on the pain receptors, arrange for some adrenaline to be dumped into his blood, and start prodding at his mind, attempting to encourage him towards the border area.  You manage to convince him to start moving, though with all the adrenaline flooding his system, you doubted it would take much.  Despite being excited, his reluctance to leave his post shows and he doesn't get to where everything is happening just yet.

I seek around for another lone guard, and try and possess him.
You see another guard nearby (who is now quizzically watching his fellow run off into the distance), and approach the guard then try to imitate what you saw Nuke do.  You can't seem to manage it, though..  Maybe it's because he's alarmed from watching his friend abandon his post.

I merge completely with Rev's creation and try to get acustomed to this new form. Then I try moving around.
You surge to your six (six?!) 'feet' with a single, fluid motion.  As you take control of the form, you feel a sudden awareness of everything around yourself, and you realize you seem to have 'eyes' of some form all over your 'body', though it's mostly a blurry image...  You can see 'forward' with much more clarity, and your sight seems to be rather refined in a forward sense.  Moving experimentally, you can manage a good forward gait, though it might be a bit awkward moving side to side.  You don't really feel like you have any hands, but you're pretty well amazed Rev managed to construct something like this so quickly, regardless.  You also wonder how it could be enhanced with your magic...

I see (obvious edit) Hellhound's attempts with explosives and get the hell out of there, following Kav instead.

((I was a bit out of it when I typed that before.))
Watching DH glance around the APC with growing alarm, you quickly follow Kav and his soldiers out.  You're greeted by a roiling wall of soldiers and vehicles, the sounds of gunfire, and wondering what's happened since you were pulled back. 

Damnit, I can't do anything here!

FINE, I HELP KAV AND XOTES TO DO WHATEVER THEY'RE DOING!
Dissatisfied with what you see around in the APC, you follow Xotes out, realizing that all your equipment is rather heavy and uncomfortable, and you wish you knew more about what they actually were.

What is disturbing? Why?

I ATTACK!
Rather unnerved by the array of enemies against yourself, you freeze up, unsure of what to do. 

B: if regeneration needs a kick start try and provide a little of the slow moving magic to start it
Completely befuddled by your situation, you don't feel anywhere near competent enough to try fiddling with your regeneration, and leave it be.  Finally, you feel the nearby earth begin moving towards you as the form tries to recreate itself. 

Quote from: Defenders
Several officers notice Kav's approach, and quickly convene on him.  Meanwhile, the soldiers at the front are quite happy to fire at Org some more, and Org finally trips and goes down, being ripped into by several dozen explosive rounds.  Despite having incredible luck (until now), Org's body takes a beating from the assault, and his body seems to be at least taking superficial damage.

Quote from: War Leader Kav
Kav moves in to consult with his officers, and motions his guards to move forward.

Quote from: Pilot
Giving Org no chance to recover from the damage he received, the pilot opens fire once again, firing several explosive shells at Org.  Recovering quickly, Org manages to leap out of the way.

Quote from: Engineer 'Rev'
Quite happy with his creation, he explains to Virex that the armor itself consists both of ballistic defeating layers and a temperature control system to avoid the large quantity of electronic components overheating.  He's apologetic about the lack of alacrity, but he's sure Virex can improve on that from what he's seen.

Cheeetar notes that the buildings around him seem to have a large amount of some strange energy emanating from them, moreso then the other structures he's examined. 

Spoiler: Nuke9.13: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Virex: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Org: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jay Kayell: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: wehtamjd92: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xotes: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: War Leader Kav (NPC): (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Engineer 'Rev' (NPC): (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pilot (NPC): (click to show/hide)

If you think you've see any problems, let me know.  I've been distracted while writing this turn, so it's quite possible I missed something.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:45:40 am by Golgath »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 20 comes forth! Of robots and rifles.
« Reply #239 on: March 31, 2009, 04:03:54 pm »

REGENERATE!

COME HELP!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19