Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 23: Rolls Halted.  (Read 23908 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 12 complete. Everyone, post!
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2009, 02:56:20 am »

...Well, that's him dealt with.

Back to being evil.

I possess a body. Preferably a good one.
Long Live United Forenia!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2009, 04:05:28 pm »

I use this magic to send out a powerful blast at the nearest enemy/person.(If there is no enemies...a person.)

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2009, 04:52:43 pm »

I try continue talking with the engineer if possible. What's up with him and Krabv being able to see spirits anyway?

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2009, 09:57:42 pm »

As they didn't reattach the hinges I consider knocking down the door, but decide against it. I shadowbox for a bit to pass the time in its stead. At least, until gravity knocks the door down.
Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2009, 10:58:28 pm »

Once again, Jay's holding up our merry little bandwagon.  Any suggestions, or should I just roll without him again?

EDIT: When I say suggestions, I mean long-term, like always AI him, etc.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 11:04:05 pm by Golgath »
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2009, 04:12:18 pm »

...And with two days of waiting, I'm thinking no one is planning on saying anything.  Okay... 

I'll see about putting up another turn some time today.  Jay will be AIed for now, and I'd like to hear other people's input on how we should deal with it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2009, 04:13:46 pm »

Make a list of things for him to do.
1. Attack enemies
2. Improve self
3. heal allies

Etc.
And roll one of them for him to do.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2009, 04:15:27 pm »

Give him to someone else, obviously. Just ask around, there are tons of RTD players who could take an extra game.
I'll put an add in mine.
Long Live United Forenia!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2009, 04:27:15 pm »

Input!  Delightful.   ;D

Seriously, though...  I like Nuke's idea more, but I did say that your characters would be safe throughout the game.  An error on my part, I'll say...  My only problem with AIing him is that I'd rather not deal with him complaining when he comes back about lousy choices or whatever.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2009, 04:28:19 pm »

You could PM him. He is still active, because he has been updating his RTD recently.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2009, 04:36:38 pm »

You could PM him. He is still active, because he has been updating his RTD recently.
Done.  Hopefully that will get us somewhere...  Anyway, I should probably be working on the turn, so I'll be putting it up sometime soon, probably an hour.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 13 in progress.
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2009, 05:04:57 pm »

Ah shit, sorry guys. I forgot about this. Action coming very soon
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2009, 05:06:49 pm »

Ah shit, sorry guys. I forgot about this. Action coming very soon
Post it soon and it'll get into the turn.  ;)

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2009, 05:14:38 pm »

I try again to create a giant rock golem.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2009, 05:24:39 pm »

Absorb boulder into body to make it more awsome and to move it.
You flail around in the dirt, planning on giving the boulder a piece of your mind, but all you accomplish is getting yourself more stuck then before.

I attempt to make the camera overheat and explode, throwing it at the door, using it like a grenade.
You throw the camera at the door, and the camera doesn't take it so well.  The casing seems to be damaged, you'd probably bet the lenses are broken, and goodness knows what else is wrong with it.  The battered camera now lies on the floor, still attached to the ceiling with wires.
I again try and control my senses.
Once again focusing your will, you once again fail to make your senses obeyYou think you're getting the hang of keeping it from disorienting you too much, though...

...Well, that's him dealt with.

Back to being evil.

I possess a body. Preferably a good one.
You half heartedly search around for another victim, but you're discouraged by your previous failures, though you've hovered close to one of the guards in front of the structure you were in.

I use this magic to send out a powerful blast at the nearest enemy/person.(If there is no enemies...a person.)
You concentrate the energies you feel flowing around yourself, and throw them at the hovering aircraft!  ) 1]Somehow, you manage to blast yourself with the energy, but barely manage to just absorb it again.

I try continue talking with the engineer if possible. What's up with him and Krabv being able to see spirits anyway?
You once again try to talk about Rev's apparent ability to notice spirits, and he seems to be amused for a moment from what little you can tell.  "Really?  The same way you can see them.  We are not merely average, we gifted.  We can see more then the ordinary.  Don't forget that." 

As they didn't reattach the hinges I consider knocking down the door, but decide against it. I shadowbox for a bit to pass the time in its stead. At least, until gravity knocks the door down.
You practice some of the close combat maneuvers that you remember from training, getting a good workout.  You're so completely focused on your training that you fail to notice that they seem to have welded your door shut until after it's been done.  It looks like it might be difficult to get out, now...

I try again to create a giant rock golem.
You look at the boulder that was previous crushing 'Matty', and try to funnel your power into it...  The boulder blows apart, sending large, chunks of rock flying in all directions!  Being responsible for the chaos, JK managed to direct the larger rock chunks away, while Matty, being half-buried anyway, wasn't in any real danger.

Quote from: Defenders
Apparently someone among them noticed Org flailing around in a negative manner, and they open fire!  Org seems completely oblivious as hundreds of bullets pass through his form, and the defenders seem to be taken aback.

Quote from: War Leader Kav

Quote from: Pilot
The pilot smoothly brings his aircraft to a dead hover, training what probably are weapons on Org's form.

Quote from: Isolation Guards
Xotes hears a considerable clamor from behind the door, and suddenly a white-hot burst of flame tears a thin line through the door before it is stopped alongside the sound of cursing.

Cheeetar is still completely befudded by his senses, but Org thinks he can feel the ground rumbling, with the origins seeming to come from within the settlement.

Spoiler: Nuke9.13: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheeetar: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Virex: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Org: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jay Kayell: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: wehtamjd92: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xotes: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: War Leader Kav (NPC): (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Engineer 'Rev' (NPC): (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pilot (NPC): (click to show/hide)

Oh, and welcome back JK. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 05:29:50 pm by Golgath »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19