Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 25314 times)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 19 - Recycling
« Reply #240 on: March 23, 2009, 09:27:04 am »

TURN 20!

SHAD0Wdump
I look for 'shrooms
You go back to the first room, but there's still no way you could pick them up with bare hands, and you have no sharp things nearby, so you search in junk pile. {Luck:2} You find a sharp piece of metal,
which you use to get some fungi. You discard the blade afterwards.

Vaiolis
I use Create/Destroy Ice to form them into many ICE BEEES!
You create many bees indeed

Org
I make a sandwich.
{Auto-fail} LoL what? You and what bread?

SombreChapaeu
I attempt to smash kel's orbs and drink the delicious dark ale within them. I MUST HAVE MORE BOOZE!
Kel the Oblivious
I tell Sombre that this is filled with some elven wine, which no self respecting dwarf would drink. I also point that Rickvoid is bleeding booze out of his mouth. If that fails, I will just back hand him. Power armor, GO!
Kel fails to explain to a drunkard that there is no booze inside and when that fails he says that the booze is filthy elven wine. Sombre doesn't listen and attacks Kel.
Kel can't stand this any longer and uses Azmollokum on him. You can hear evil giggles coming from the amulet. Sombre is {Dodge:6} feeling weirdly dizzy and collapses.
He has many pleasant dreams involving booze, parties at the well, and bearded naked women.

webadict
I eat rickvoid's corpse. I empty out the booze first.
You notice that sombre already drank all of it. You transform your face and start "absorbing" last bits of flesh from the corpse. You enjoy eating flesh.You are healed now, but Org saw you eating and vomits. His hand glows like Kel's orbs, but then it stops.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Background:

Heh, easily written turn

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 20 - Boring turn is boring
« Reply #241 on: March 23, 2009, 11:10:12 am »

Easily write THIS:

I summon mounds of blood for the blood angel!

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 23, 2009, 01:12:28 pm »

In my sleep I attempt to make fungus wine in the first room

Sleep-brewing.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 23, 2009, 03:18:30 pm »

Muahahahaha! Part 1 of my deeevious plan is complete!

And now, I cast Animate Ice to bring my BEEEEE army to LIFE!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 23, 2009, 03:36:46 pm »

I summon a sandwich to me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 23, 2009, 05:29:25 pm »

You're getting a little out of control. I've already been hurt once by your insane magic stunts.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2009, 05:38:04 pm »

fool they won't be under your control unless you cast control ice, and second I will use them as delicious fungus wine coolers.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2009, 06:13:43 pm »

Muahahaha! I have only begun my insane plot to transform the world into a GIANT ICE BEEEEE!

And I don't need to control them either, as I'm made of ice! At worst, they will chip me. At best, they try to attack me, but get stuck and thus will make me menace with spikes of BEEES! I shall menace with spikes of BEEEES!

Anyways, I suggest you all work on your ice defense ;) Not that i'm trying to hit you, but you never know when another Webadict incident might happen.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 23, 2009, 08:31:51 pm »

Muahahaha! I have only begun my insane plot to transform the world into a GIANT ICE BEEEEE!

And I don't need to control them either, as I'm made of ice! At worst, they will chip me. At best, they try to attack me, but get stuck and thus will make me menace with spikes of BEEES! I shall menace with spikes of BEEEES!

Anyways, I suggest you all work on your ice defense ;) Not that i'm trying to hit you, but you never know when another Webadict incident might happen.

I'm booze powered, you can't freeze me.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 23, 2009, 08:33:59 pm »

I'm booze powered, you can't freeze me.

Curses, another plan foiled by physics!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 23, 2009, 11:14:35 pm »

SHAD0Wdump
I look for 'shrooms
You go back to the first room, but there's still no way you could pick them up with bare hands, and you have no sharp things nearby, so you search in junk pile. {Luck:2} You find a sharp piece of metal,
which you use to get some fungi. You discard the blade afterwards.

Damnit, I knew you'd do that...

I hunt for 'shrooms(NOT THE GLOWING CRAP),in the room I was previously(I can't even remember then names,we need that locational status back),and the 'shrooms I'm looking for are of course the intoxicating type.(Think taking acid type stuff.)

Grief man,never heard of that shit?

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2009, 09:34:06 am »

Heh, lol, fine I'll let you search for some other stuff
Vaiolis: Controlling the bees shouldn't be hard, even without using magic for it

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 25, 2009, 08:06:56 am »

I face palm, gently pat my amulet for being a good little distraction, and head down the next tunnel. I begin to try and learn how to manipulate the energy coming off Azmollokum. Trying to focus it into a single beam, on any passing by rodents to make them commit rodent sepukku.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 25, 2009, 04:58:10 pm »

TURN 21!

webadict
I summon mounds of blood for the blood angel!
{Control:1} {Result:5} You cause two small cave-in's on the exits from the tunnel. A floor under your feet cracks, and blood pours from it. It doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon!

SombreChapaeu

In my sleep I attempt to make fungus wine in the first room
You dream of alcohol. {Impossible:2} You can almost taste it. Your dreams are too pleasant for you to wake up

Vaiolis

I cast Animate Ice to bring my BEEEEE army to LIFE!
{Power:3}{Control:3} You create a swarm of ice bees. They buzz madly. They fly around the room for a while, and then they decide to float around you.

Org
I summon a sandwich to me.
[Good that you added "to me" or else you would end up getting eaten by a gigantic sandwich)
{Power:5}{Control:4}{Drawback:1} On second tought you are going to get eaten by a sandwich. You focus hard for a while, and pray to Mork. Mork gives you a small push, and then suddenly a big sandwich appears bofore everybody in the tunnel. It is twice as big as you, has sharp teeth, and looks hungry. When it moves toward you you notice that it is made from brown bread, cheese, tomatoes, and mayo. Its very ironic that it wants to eat you.

SHAD0Wdump
I hunt for 'shrooms
{Luck:4} You find a red mushroom, and quickly put it into your backpack.

Kel the Oblivious
I face palm, gently pat my amulet for being a good little distraction, and head down the next tunnel. I begin to try and learn how to manipulate the energy coming off Azmollokum. Trying to focus it into a single beam, on any passing by rodents to make them commit rodent sepukku.
You go forward and then Webadict's magic causes a cave-in just behind you, and thus cuts you off from the rest. There's no light source so its very dark.{Luck:1} You'd rather get some light than practice. Your amulet speaks "So, how are they going to help you now?" he giggles.

Webadict's magic sealed him, Sombre, Vaiolis and Org in the second tunnel, they will drown if they don't do something quickly. Sobre doesn't care as he's sleeping.
SHAD0W was lucky to be in the prison cave whe he heard the ceiling rumbling, and.... Hungry wild groans?! Org's obsession with sandwiches brought one to live.
Nature can only laugh at this pathetic creation. Nonetheless it's very dangerous.

Background:

I'll get around doing another map tommorow
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 05:50:24 pm by Rooster »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 21 - I think I saw this one in a movie
« Reply #254 on: March 25, 2009, 05:32:13 pm »

Well, now that I have blood...

"You wouldn't mind sending a tunnel-digging device down for me, would you?" webadict asks toward the cavern ceiling. "Or maybe just give me the ability to breath in blood." He looks around at the glares. "Okay, everyone else might want that too..."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23