Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 25320 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 15 - Eye of the tiger. I mean tigon!
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2009, 07:29:09 am »

Curses! Stupid cursor made me write there!

Anyhow, the first person to succeed in killing the Tigon is dead.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2009, 08:29:31 am »

Oh my! PvP :o
For the sake of avoiding it I'll roll Webadict's action first. If he succeds, the tigon will likely to stay alive.
Turn likely in a hour or so

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2009, 10:09:01 am »

TURN 17!

webadict
I'll tame the Tigon myself!
{Luck:1} You enrage the tigon! He attacks you! {Dodge:4} You dodge, and continue in atempting to tame it.{Luck:2} It doesn't work.

Org
I change my action. I create a rhesus macaque.
{Power:6} Power within you awakens! {Control:2}{Drawback:1} Suddenly nearly invisible blades appear out of nowhere! {DODGE! Webadict:5,You:2,SHAD0W:6,Sombre:4,Vaiolis:5,Kel:6}
Webadict disintegrates blades flying at him and tigon, thereby making him a little more friendly. Org is surprised by those blades and cuts off his left arm {Thougness:1} He bleeds badly!{Further thougness:2} He falls unconscious (If he fails the next thoughness check he dies). SHAD0W concentrates on protecting Baldr so he covers him with his whole body {?:5} but no blades fly at him. Sombre aspiring to be a drunken master dodges with a drunkard's ease. Vaiolis is very small, so he's not in real danger. Kel fears not and lets all damage land on him while putting all his trust in his magnificent armor {Armor:5} Surprisingly his armor may look weak, but is in fact very sturdy.

SHAD0Wdump
I put the bomb in my backpack and start working on a list for potions I already know,have attempted to create but failed,and how to make them.
You whipe some dust from you, and with a poker face continue alchemical study.
You made and know:
Explosive powder
ingredients: minced yellow rock from prison cave, crumbled mushrooms
Various poisons and acids
Ingredients: You can do these from about anything that has poisonous properties. Such known substanes are: rat tails, strange rust like thing on some of things in prison cave, your urine
Cake?
Ingredients: Yeah I bet you know how to make cake.
You tried:
Strenght potion, but there are no substances around that would cause such effects

SombreChapaeu
I wrestle the tigon to death, so I can turn it into booze.
{Drunk:5+4=EPIC OVERSHOT!} You got so drunk that you decided to drink your own urine. You vomit from that. If you manage to get a "drunken master" even overshots won't have a drawback, instead you will do godly things like slicing a dragon in half with bare hands.

Vaiolis
I further practice my telekinetic skills! specifically throwing skills
{Power:5} You get so good with telekinesis, that you can use it like hands.{Learning:6} You feel that you brain power increases

Kel the Oblivious
"Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Throne of Skulls!" I attack the Tigon. I just have bones!
{?:1} You were about to attack the Tigon, but Azmollokum manifests its power! {You:1,Vaiolis:4,Sombre:4,SHAD0W:6,Org:5,Webadict:4} You would totally attempt suicide if you wouldn't be resistant to Azmollokum. The rest of the group isn't suicidal yet.

Background: The tigon is too scared to attempt an attack

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Background:

I feel something is wrong with my writing skills, but I can't tell what.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 17 - Outbursts, and hate
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2009, 02:01:58 pm »

Retame! I must have it!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2009, 03:22:22 pm »

HELP!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2009, 03:37:00 pm »

I quickly put pressure on Org's wounds to stop the bleeding,then make a chemical agent from my urine(non harmful,oh the word I wanted to use... dissolute?),soak a cloth of some sort with it,and bandage the wound.

Basically I give him a big old bandaid.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2009, 06:35:38 pm »

Muahahahahaha! ;D

Now that I have great skill with my telekinetical throwing abilities, I shall attempt to learn ice shards! If I can do it at the same time (or if I can do it at all, hehe), I also try to increase the number of shards thrown per cast!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2009, 11:20:41 pm »

tells web he will wrestle it merely into submission in return for web summoning booze.

wrestles the tiger some more.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2009, 08:52:02 am »

Only Kel left!
(Yeah I don't even wait for rickvoid anymore)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:22 am »

tells web he will wrestle it merely into submission in return for web summoning booze.

I will summon booze later. Tigon first.

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2009, 09:11:06 pm »

I laugh, feeling the momentary rush of sorrow and self loathing oozing from the amulet. In response, I smack the amulet, tell it to knock it off, and keep on attacking the Tigon! It's skull will make a truly wonderful helmet!
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2009, 08:59:28 am »

TURN 18!

Webadict
Retame! I must have it!
{Luck:2}Tigon comes to his senses and attacks you! {Dodge:6} You come with a clever trick and throw rickvoid straight at him.
Too bad rickvoid is now dead, but at least fresh blood calmed the tigon and he's now your pet.

Org
HELP!
I suppose that's an action?
You arm bleeds badly, but you try to remain calm, which makes SHAD0W's task easier

SHAD0Wdump
I quickly put pressure on Org's wounds to stop the bleeding,then make a chemical agent from my urine(non harmful,oh the word I wanted to use... dissolute?),soak a cloth of some sort with it,and bandage the wound.

Basically I give him a big old bandaid.
You try to stop Org's bleeding {Luck:2} Unfortunately urine is not good for amputation wounds. {Org's saving throw:5} He manages to not bleed last drops of blood. Divine intervention of Mork helped stop the bleeding.

Vaiolis
I shall attempt to learn ice shards! If I can do it at the same time (or if I can do it at all, hehe), I also try to increase the number of shards thrown per cast!
{Power:6}{Luck:6}{Learning:6}
[What are you? a satanist or something?]
You BURST WITH POWER! Whole tunnel gets cold. {Webadict:1,Org:6,SHAD0W:5,You:5,Sombre:6,Kel:4} Webadict was standing near you, so he took the whole outburst.
{Toughness:3} Even when you made him an ice statue, you just know that he's still alive. But, you feel more and more power! Sudden flash and then everything is
clear again. You look at them, and they look at you, you see in their eyes that something is wrong. You look at your hand (wait! what?), at your feet, at the frozen floor. You are now a humanoid formed elemental of ice, you hear voices inside your head, but you don't know their language, you feel the need to freeze the whole world, but you stop yourself.
You can now cast only water spells, but you definitely feel powerfull. You also feel like you already know powerfull spells.

SombreChapaeu
Holy crap! After what you saw, you think it would be better to help webadict. You grab one of rickvoids bolts and you start to break the ice, but it may take some time

Kel the Oblivious
I laugh, feeling the momentary rush of sorrow and self loathing oozing from the amulet. In response, I smack the amulet, tell it to knock it off, and keep on attacking the Tigon! It's skull will make a truly wonderful helmet!
{?:3} Feeling better now, you examine your armor, and think about what you still need.
The armor is made of bone, and although it looks really weak it's pretty sturdy. All of the sockets for machinery are in place, but you still haven't
made any mechanical upgrades. Now that rickvoid is dead you take all his possesions, and you break up mouser for necessary parts for your armor.
You decide that your amulet could use some artifact bones too and you attach a finger bone to it. Suddenly Azmollokum speaks to you!
"Puny mortal, how about flooding the world in despair?!" His (or her's) voice is very loud, and you can feel the evil in it.
You don't respond and you start working on your armor. {?:1} The toughts of your amulet fill your head. Its too disturbing to forget.

Background:

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 18 - I see dead people!
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2009, 09:08:03 am »

I piss all over webadict's icy prison.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2009, 11:18:54 am »

I'll ask the Angel lady form some booze for Sombre. I mean, rickvoid's corpse is somewhere nearby... It's bound to have blood!

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2009, 01:53:55 pm »

Muahahahahaha!

Now then, on to important things. First off, I seem to be able to cast more potent spells? Does this mean I've memorized other tiers? If yes, do I know which ones, and is it permanent, or do I only memorize them while I'm an elemental?

Alright, so.
If my spells are merely stronger, I cast and hopefully memorize Water Heal on Org!

If I've now memorized other tiers, but I don't know which ones, I look into my mind to see what spells I have memorized!

If I've now memorized other tiers, and know which ones, and have not memorized all of them, I memorize the next spell!

If I've now memorized all the tiers, and know which ones, and I don't keep them memorized once I'm no longer an elemental, I cast and hopefully memorize permanently Water Heal on Org!

Also, should my Ice Shards spell be + now :P?
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23