Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 25283 times)

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 22 - Scattered around
« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2009, 09:11:05 pm »

I wake up smelling sandwich. upon seeing it's evil I kick off a wall, and onto the ceiling and come smashing down on the foul sandvich. then I dip it into the blood and eat the now sauce'd sandwich.

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 26, 2009, 10:24:59 pm »

"Now if'n I recall..." I say, scratching a short and well-kept graying beard and seeming completely oblivious to Kel's departure, "I done and left some good food in the secret passage to the room you've gonehere collapsed."
I promptly begin feeling around the rock wall for that door to the secret tunnel. Or was it on the opposite side of the wall? I can't really remember.

Edit: Dang typos.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 12:31:26 am by Anti-Paragon »

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2009, 05:56:23 am »

SHAD0Wdump: One

Surprisingly we're missing inly Vaiolis

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 27, 2009, 09:54:16 am »

Hmm... what to do what to do...

I attempt Hydrokinesis on the cave-in blocking our path, again!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 27, 2009, 01:13:38 pm »

...Someone didn't read the turn...

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 27, 2009, 01:19:58 pm »

...Someone didn't read the turn...

Would that be you that didn't read the turn?

Vaiolis
Using hydrokinesis in the rock, forming water inside it, splitting it open, making many cracks, and thus allowing the blood to flow out!
Well you destroy one boulder, but only the one that leads to rooms where you've already been. The other one is too tough. You are exhausted {Learning:2} You don't want to repeat this spell soon.

As far as I can tell from this, there's still more to use hydrokinesis on.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:23:00 pm by Vaiolis »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 21 - I think I saw this one in a movie
« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2009, 01:30:32 pm »

TURN 22!
Vaiolis
Using hydrokinesis in the rock, forming water inside it, splitting it open, making many cracks, and thus allowing the blood to flow out!
Well you destroy one boulder, but only the one that leads to rooms where you've already been. The other one is too tough. You are exhausted {Learning:2} You don't want to repeat this spell soon.
Sorry, I guess I must've misread this part...

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 27, 2009, 01:46:10 pm »

I'm not gonna let a roll of 2 tell me what I want :P

Besides, we could drown. I figured you people would get mad if something like this happened

Someone: We're drowning!
Me: Well I could crack those rocks in front of us open to save us, and let us go forward...
Someone: Well, do it!
Me: Nah, I'm tired. I don't feel like it.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2009, 07:08:20 am »

Well, the blood is not a threat for you anymore (At least not for next 100 turns)
This IS going to be an interesting turn, too bad I don't have time for this (Well I could do a plain turn with short actions, and no pictures but that would be like LAME!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 28, 2009, 11:59:39 am »

TURN 23!

Org
I attack!
{Dodge:6} The sandwich dodges!But...

SombreChapaeu
I wake up smelling sandwich. upon seeing it's evil I kick off a wall, and onto the ceiling and come smashing down on the foul sandvich. then I dip it into the blood and eat the now sauce'd sandwich.
... it jumps stright at Sombre, who unleashes a deadly combo! {Damage:3+6= Overkill!} The sandwich bursts into tiny pieces, but you enjoy eating them anyway. {Vomit:4-2} {Death:1} {O_o:1} You feel really bad! You are unconscious, and dying! You bleed from nose, eyes, and mouth. Your Drunken master title grants you the ability to move and perform actions even when unconscious, but you'll die at the end of next turn if you won't be healed

webadict
There never was any blood or boulders blocking our way to begin with!
{Luck:1}The ground starts to rumble!...

Vaiolis
{Power:2-1 exhaustion} ...You misfire, and you interrupt not only your power, but webadict's as well! For a moment you all get a small earthquake in here, and then sudden burst! A flash of light and then BOOM! Your group gets sucked in by a portal. When you wake up (at least those that aren't dying) you see a big hall. Its walls are smooth and on them are engraved pictures of tentacle demons "commiting depraved acts", Dwarves geting eaten by frog demons, Dwarves incinerated by spirits of fire. There are many cages with skeletons inside, but one contains a living elf, but you doubt he'll be of any use as he's talking things like: "Shut your mouth you goblin, you!" "I'll rape your mother and your children!" "You'll soon face the dark lord!" and so on.

SHAD0Wdump
I start whackin' away at one of the barriers between me and my compatriots(there is only one right? two?)
When you get to the site, in place of tunnel is a big chasm! on the far end you can see a fragment of tunnel that once was here.

Kel the Oblivious
Just out of curiosity, I run my hands over my face, to double check it's still human, and then walk past Anti-Paragon. "Good to know that there are beholders here. I imagine the blood of an eye tyrant would look quite wonderful all over Azmollokum. And I am quite sure you did not have one quite like this. I doubt this world has ever played host to something as impressive and powerful as Azmollokum. If it did, I doubt it would be anything more then dust and ashes under a red tinted sky." I turn and smile wide. "Now, I advise you keep your distance. You have yet to prove yourself an ally, and my good friend here..." I heft my spear, letting Azmollokum spin on the end of it's leather strap for a moment. ".. Has a nasty habit of making you want to end your petty existence on this plane of reality. Now, wise dungeon master, where can I find some food? It has been a while since I last ate, and I do not relish the idea of consuming raw flesh, although it is an experience I have yet to try, so perhaps I would enjoy it."

I start heading down the hall way, not waiting for an answer.
Anti-Paragon
"Now if'n I recall..." I say, scratching a short and well-kept graying beard and seeming completely oblivious to Kel's departure, "I done and left some good food in the secret passage to the room you've gonehere collapsed."
I promptly begin feeling around the rock wall for that door to the secret tunnel. Or was it on the opposite side of the wall? I can't really remember.
[epic rpgers!]

Yup still human! "No need to be violent" he says. "Maybe" you reply while still keeping your eyes on him, and then you hear a BOOM! A sizzle, screams and then nothing. You can then hear SHAD0W trying out the echo... wait echo? Somethings not right but you pay no attention to that and keep a poker face. Anti-Paragon starts mumbling a boring story about his necklace and that it had spirit of elves and angels inside, and that he hated it because they were angry when he ate meat and drank booze. "Click!" Anti-paragon finds a switch, and you both proceed there. "I used to invite all my whores here" He laughs. Now you can see why, this room has masterwork engravings, masterwork golden furniture (with tiger leather). Shelves of brandy, and swamp whiskey, bags of spare golden coins and barrels of =Plump helmet roast=. He sure knows how to throw a party!

The four is placed in a most unexpected place, the one nobody wants to visit in a lifetime. Webadict pets his tigon and hopes for the best. It might not seem so, but this place is terrifing.
SHAD0W is in a dead end. No way to get to the other side and no other way out than digging. While Kel will enjoy throwing a party with Anti-paragon for sure.

Webadict,Org,Vaiolis and Sombre
Kel and Anti-paragon
SHAD0W
Map
Background:

Woo! It looks like I got some spare time!
Looks like I forgot about the cage in one picture. Woops sorry bout that  ;D. I made a map to satisfy SHAD0W

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 23 - HFS
« Reply #280 on: March 28, 2009, 12:02:08 pm »

I patch up Sombre.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 28, 2009, 12:15:16 pm »

...I'm kinda glad I wasn't killed by that one.

I patch up Sombre.
What are you talking about?

Sombre was never hurt to begin with!

I'm just taunting Death now.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 28, 2009, 12:36:46 pm »

Lol wut?
He is dying.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 28, 2009, 12:39:30 pm »

Doing things while exhausted makes life oh-so-interesting, doesn't it?

If I'm no longer exhausted, I liquefy my form, becoming a water elemental instead of an ice elemental!

Otherwise, I rest

And Org, check Webadict's abilities.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 28, 2009, 12:40:36 pm »

Doing things while exhausted makes life oh-so-interesting, doesn't it?

If I'm no longer exhausted, I liquefy my form, becoming a water elemental instead of an ice elemental!

Otherwise, I rest

And Org, check Webadict's abilities.
For what
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23