Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This game of Multiworld Madness has grown too large for me to handle. What would you have me do?

Muster up remaining strength and complete the current chapter. Bring the game to a logical close, then reboot it.
- 32 (37.2%)
Same as 1, but a whole new game will be started instead, still Multiworld, but no longer Madness.
- 9 (10.5%)
Get just this last turn done and reboot the game. No point wasting energy if updating takes so long.
- 31 (36%)
Get the last turn done and start a new game project.
- 14 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 409

Author Topic: RTD - Multiworld Madness! Final Update: Parts 1 and 2, out of ~4.  (Read 404161 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

It was an NPC. Totally.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Hello again. I'm sad to not have a turn ready, but it's been a busy pair of days.
On the bright side, I think my drawings are improving:
Spoiler: Sketch (click to show/hide)

And it's me birthday, which hopefully means new laptop because the old one seems like it won't be reentering service. Or should I say reexiting? It's the third time it's there, and this time I guess it's for good.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

um sean, there is no immage in the spoiler
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See? I'm so good it doesn't show up to mortal eyes! :)

Actually, just refresh the page a time or two. Dropbox's been a little "sketchy" with its service lately.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Pretty sweet sean, you are getting better at drawing non-machines for sure
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Hey, Happy Birthday, Sean!  And many more to you.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Didnt know it was you're birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sean

Typoman

• Bay Watcher
  • He Who Comes with the Dawn
    • View Profile

happy birthday Sean.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I did mention it in the post with the sketch. Failed a spot check? ;)

Thanks, everybody. :)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Happy bday Sean! Hope you have a good day!

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

NO WE WANT ROOOOLLLS

Happy birthday.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks, thanks, and thanks. Well, the day was rather good today. So good that I can almost hear an incoming carmic brick that'll be hitting me within the following days, to be sure.

Anyway, for the birthday I got what I expected, but not what I really wanted. What I really wanted was a DSi, and an AceKard2i. What I got was an Acer laptop that's ever so slightly larger than my previous (possibly deceased) Asus laptop, somewhat noticeably thinner, quite cheaper (some 10000RUR cheaper), and something like three orders of magnitude more powerful. It's got quadruple the RAM, 30% more CPU power, five times the HDD space and a GPU that compares to the old one's like a Bugatti Veiron to a Trabant. Not that I'm especially proud of the latter, mind you. Also, its blue LED indicators are burning holes through my eyes.

Anyways, once I got the beastie set up and wired, I'll finally be able to put all those boring hours at work to good use. Like writing turns. If we get tremendously lucky, we might even return to one turn a day, as impossible as that may sound.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.

<Insert gif of starfox 64, player doing a single barrel roll. Looping. Endlessly.>
Eh?
Eh!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Har har. You know, it makes me want to do a gif of someone throwing a 20-plank barrel, which stops and the top side shows "20". You know, barrel roll.

In other news, I'm now posting from the new laptop. Finally figured out a way to make damn Win7 make a VPN connection through LAN. So far so good. Now, all I need is to figure out how to make it stop trying to use Intel drivers for its GT330M and let me install NVIDIA drivers already.

filthywalrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

just finished reading through all 391 pages of this, and so far all of it has been excellent Sean! also, since you're still in the mech world, i thought that i would show you this. fortunately, it's free, but it requires Crysis, which is 30 USD off of steam. Also, Sean I believe that your drawing skills are great and about 100,000 times better than mine
I'd like to make a baby zoo. Is there an effective and safe way to cage babies? Will they grow up or starve while caged? Or do they effectively freeze while caged?
DF forums:  Where this discussion is perfectly acceptable.
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 409