Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Sparks of Divinity IC: Eozoic Eon: Turn 6 (10/??)  (Read 10275 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Sparks of Divinity IC: Eozoic Eon: Turn 2 (10/??)
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2024, 02:15:44 am »

Gripped with a sudden mania of financial prudence as it begins to probably ensconce itself within its offices, Gongon with permission having been given from Yalini, creates a torrential wave of Ungulating Masses rising from Yalini's domains in a tide of flesh, using 1 Chaos.

The Ungulating Masses is all species within the order Artiodactyl, adapted to eat the fauna and flora of the Final Shape.

The Ungulating Masses reproduce by asexual budding, seeds periodically sprouting from their surface, flaking off, being spread around by wind and wave for a some weeks, before entrenching itself into the surrounding environment like a tumour, growing in size until finally a new animal bursts from its fleshy cocoon a fully grown adult. Ideally, various Ungulating Masses should eventually be able to carve out niches for themselves in all continents except Fhaire, being a diverse and resilent order of fauna.

The Ungulating Masses will periodically stare at the Star of Chaos in the sky and howl in unison. If the Star of Chaos does not exist, they will stare at where it ought to be.

Some example Ungulating Masses:

Dignified Wine Baleen Whales, who are constantly slightly buzzed, and filter nutrients from the fertile waters of the Bloodwine Broodwaters. The Drunken Orcas, who hunt all sealife in strange co-ordinated un-co-rdinated drunken hunting parties. The happy go lucky dolphins who tend to passionfruit tree groves in shallow coastal wines and bloods. Gluttonous sperm whales of the Inner Sea who devour Pustules and Bloodbags with gusto.

Doughty hippotamuses wandering the rivers, brooks and springs of the of Lost Lands, Skull Islands and strange Mountain Range, snacking on and often pushing over Sovereignfruit trees to prove their strength and dominance.

Camels wandering, happily lost, in the Lost Lands, competing with Llamas in spitting competitions.

Various ornery boars travelling the underground passages of the Mountain Range and the Lost Lands, happily feasting on the succulent tubers growing from the roots of sovereignfruit and passionfruit trees.

Adaptable deer and giraffes migrating between Mountains and the Lost Lands with the seasons, capable of tolerating a wide range of temperatures and environments.

Moose proclaiming their ownership over particular peaks of the Mountain Range, needing to contend with sheep and goats for grazing grounds among the mountain valleys. Bovines wander the world, filled with the simplistic wisdom of contentment.

Congon spends Flesh to begin gestating the Gestators in a large fleshy sac.

The Gestators are angels. Strange towering pillars of see-through flesh who slowly crawl on too-small spidery legs, their hundred and twenty one eyes studying everything curiously, their long, dextrous tongues studying everything eagerly, and using their tongues to filling out paperwork with ink-drool with an instinctive deftness. The Gestators are able to understand the composition of creatures by licking them all over with their tongues, leaving stains of various coloured ink-drool.

Visible inside the Gestator body is a large vat-like cavity filled to the brim with life-giving bloodwine. The Gestators are masters of Life-magic, and can use this bloodwine to its fullest potential. If provided with souls, the Gestators can build angelic bodies around them, creating new Angels. Ardent researchers on the limits (or as they insist, limitless possibilities) of the flesh, Gestators will happily experiment with new angelic designs, but might also receive divine guidance on specific specifications, or simply replicate existing, proven models.

Gestators create angels all in one go, in a single continuous process which cannot be interrupted without ruining the product. And considering that their vat-cavity only has a limited size, Gestators can only make angels small enough to fit inside the cavity when fully grown. As such Gestators cannot make more Gestators, or any angels that are particularly large.

Gestators have no innate means of procuring souls, and will probably require bureaucratic assistance in the acquisition of souls before they can carry out their prime functions.

Gestators and friendly and outgoing, always wanting to go out and meet new people, and lick them. Of course, their lumbering forms aren't really well suited to travelling around, but this does little to dissaude them. Have a passion for cooking, the subtle chemistries very similar to how they gestate new angels. Often experts on different vintages of Bloodwine by simple virtue of working so closely with it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:03:22 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2024, 02:46:36 am »

Someone is coming
Friend?
Friend!!
ANTHEM-314 calls out to the outsider.

"/ZcmoqPynn4LvCek8uYC7q5XAYp/C8uoZISv8OvvIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lyzaEXv0pHQgm/lI2gDq55uuYvziQZUYdU7CvS18uAdxTpeG8hCTO5ZirLFVuA+oP7Tt57iXeC3lACSNbyAUcEqXCzdT9igXEdpxDGRK3TTP/F7OHZgAnNOpV4b+F+dVbScQ8yl59ha8VgwETRJlCrBRNzFz4JawOfb9/dM5+E6sR23YE="

...It is doubtful that it will understand, but it wanted to do it anyway...
It is coming to steal my cool hat  >:(

HST transmission: " steal hat  >:( It  >:( It is cool ha8VgwETRJlCrBpHQgm/lI2gDq5XAYp/C8uoZIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lI2gDq55uuYC7q5XAYp/C8uoZISv8OvvISv8OvvISv8OvvIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lyzaEXv0pHQgm/lI2gDq5XAYp/C8uoZIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lI2gDq5XAYp/C8uA+oP7Tt57iXeC3lACSNbyAUcEqXCzdT9igXEdpxDGRK3TTP/F7OHZgAnNOpV4b+F+dVbScQ8yl59hat  >:( It! Friend? Friend? Friend? Friend? Friend!! Friend? Friend!! Friend? F! Friend!! Friend!! F! Friend!! Friend"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 02:48:45 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2024, 02:49:24 am »

Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2024, 02:52:50 am »

Friend!! Friend!! Friend!! Friend!! Friend!!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2024, 02:54:59 am »

You should be friend immediately.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2024, 04:54:07 am »

ANTHEM-314 considers the request of Gregory, Dire Rabbit.

"I would be willing to take on a commission. I would hear your specifications prior to committing to the job however."
"It seems that these new forms are limiting, and yet open new avenues of being. So it is that I put out a request that someone take my Acts and make some terrain to my specifications. In return, I am willing to listen to requests."

"Caw."

"I need a terrestrial set consisting of a state, and province. The actual content of each is irrelevant."

Gregory's baleen shivered.

" I would also be open to a trade with anyone with a Domain who would create a species of terrestrial mortals to my specifications. The actual creation costs will be paid by me."

Someone is coming
Friend?
Friend!!
ANTHEM-314 calls out to the outsider.

"/ZcmoqPynn4LvCek8uYC7q5XAYp/C8uoZISv8OvvIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lyzaEXv0pHQgm/lI2gDq55uuYvziQZUYdU7CvS18uAdxTpeG8hCTO5ZirLFVuA+oP7Tt57iXeC3lACSNbyAUcEqXCzdT9igXEdpxDGRK3TTP/F7OHZgAnNOpV4b+F+dVbScQ8yl59ha8VgwETRJlCrBRNzFz4JawOfb9/dM5+E6sR23YE="

...It is doubtful that it will understand, but it wanted to do it anyway...
It is coming to steal my cool hat  >:(

HST transmission: " steal hat  >:( It  >:( It is cool ha8VgwETRJlCrBpHQgm/lI2gDq5XAYp/C8uoZIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lI2gDq55uuYC7q5XAYp/C8uoZISv8OvvISv8OvvISv8OvvIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lyzaEXv0pHQgm/lI2gDq5XAYp/C8uoZIS4GacApAQt/3XRgM/lI2gDq5XAYp/C8uA+oP7Tt57iXeC3lACSNbyAUcEqXCzdT9igXEdpxDGRK3TTP/F7OHZgAnNOpV4b+F+dVbScQ8yl59hat  >:( It! Friend? Friend? Friend? Friend? Friend!! Friend? Friend!! Friend? F! Friend!! Friend!! F! Friend!! Friend"

Gregory's tail twitched.

"Not friend."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2024, 09:19:08 am »

Yalini uses one greater act to create sapient birds in Liniom. The birds are partially made of light. They're all really intelligent and form large flocks.
She then creates another domain in the Lost Lands Between. That domain is called Aurloura where Aur is most clearly seen. Now she will create an order of herbviourous beetles made of light in Liniom using one aligned acts. They are called Sparks for how they emit light. She'll create(by splitting up an aligned act into two unaligned ones and using one of thsoe) servants of these beetles called Flinir. The flinir serve Yalini by stealing from other creatures. Yalini then uses the last unaligned act to create a high preisthood using the birds she created. The high preisthood is called Cliamore.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 09:26:57 am by Crystalizedmire »
she/her

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2024, 12:21:40 am »

Someone has arrived

A strange, undulating green blob with too many arms and angles approaches. Its pulsing seems to be correlated to bursts of HST activity.

Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend!
Friend!! Friend!! Friend!! Friend!! Friend!!
You should be friend immediately.
Gregory's tail twitched.

"Not friend."
Heavenly Signal Tower transmission: "iateal my cool my cool hateal hately. You shou shou stely. You shou stely. You should be friend be friend! Friend?Friend be friend. Not friend!! Friend. Not friend!! Friend? Friend is coming to steal hatming to steal my coming to shou steal my coming to shou should be friend. Yould is cool my cool hat  >:( It friend? Friend? Friend!! F stely. Not friend. Not  >:( It friend! Friend!! Friend? Friend! Friend!Friend!qPynn4LvCek8uAdxTpeG8hCTO5ZirLFVuA+oP7Tt57iXeC3lACSNbyAUcEqXCzdT9igXEdpxDGRK3TTP/F7OHZgAnNOpV4b+F+dVbfriend! Friend!! Friend? Friend!! Friend!! Friend immediately.Not friend be friend!! Friend. Niend!! Friend!! Friend! nd!! Friend!! Friend? Friend?Friend? Friend!! Friend!!"

• "Friend!! Friend? Friend. Not friend!!" (0 Acts)
  • "Friend? Friend! Friend! Friend!" (-2 Aligned Acts)
  • "Friend immediately. Yould immediat friend! Friend. You stely. Not  >:(" (+? ? ?)
  • "Not friend!! Friend? Friend is cool hat is coming to should immediafriend." (+4 Feeble Acts)
  • "Not  >:(FriendE6sR23YE=It friend? Friend!! Friend! Friend? Friend!!" (+2 Faulty Acts)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 12:23:40 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Sparks of Divinity IC: Turn 0 of the Cosmogonic Eon (10/??)
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2024, 12:56:47 am »

„• • •„
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2024, 03:48:20 am »

Friend!!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2024, 05:59:53 am »

Friend immediately. Yould immediat friend! Friend. You stely. Not  >:(

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2024, 08:19:20 am »

"Friend? Friend! Friend! Friend!" (-2 Aligned Acts1 fruiting stemleg) Be rested, drink merrily of winegrapefruits. Tell tales around the coralpalace.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 08:20:56 am by TricMagic »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2024, 05:46:47 pm »

I'm going to pick the ? ? ? option.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2024, 05:56:15 pm »

Friend immediately. Yould immediat friend! Friend. You stely. Not  >:(
she/her

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2024, 06:04:37 pm »

"Its apparent attempts at decrypting my native language is completely unintelligible. Whatever this xeno is, it seems that it is simply attempting to copy the things it hears. I am doubtful that it understands their meaning."

ANTHEM-314 begins to transmit the equivalence of a dictionary
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14