Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 46096 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - Fear of Commitment
« Reply #2190 on: February 10, 2024, 02:26:44 pm »

I don't have any interest in another 48 hours of this.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: February 10, 2024, 02:29:19 pm »

That's L-1, just so everyone knows.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - Who died?
« Reply #2192 on: February 10, 2024, 02:38:04 pm »

There is a parable about an ant who saw a friend in a distance, just around the bend of a bottle, its image twisted through the glass. If hurried on, eager to catch up. Of course, the other ant, on the other side of the bottle, could just about make out its counterpart, and it too hurried as fast as it could. And so the ants circled the bottle until they died of exhaustion.

Vote Count — Day 3
- Crystalizedmire - [1] Euchrejack
- Elephant Parade
- Euchrejack - [1] FallacyofUrist
- FallacyofUrist -   [4] Elephant Parade, Toony, Crystalizedmire, TricMagic
- Imp -
- NJW2000 -
- Toonyman -
- TricMagic - 
- No Elimination

Current Elimination: FallacyofUrist

Hammer at 5 votes. Day ends 12th February 11pm GMT.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Trades

Imp: Trade Arthur Conan Doyle's Magnifying Glass for Purple Chaos Emerald
Fallacy: Trade Purple Chaos Emerald for Arthur Conan Doyle's Magnifying Glass
Imp: Trade Arthur Conan Doyle's Magnifying Glass for Airsoft Rifle
Trade Airsoft Rifle for Arthur Conan Doyle's Magnifying Glass

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: February 10, 2024, 02:45:43 pm »

I'm not eager to end the day just because if the day goes past D3, every bit of evidence might help untangle this insane fridge-logic-empowered mess.  The more a hidden baddie has to say, the more chance they trip themselves, I hope.

I'm aOK with a FoU lynch, especially if people decide they want the day over (if this doesn't end the day, who are you protecting?  Yourself and who else maybe?).  I think FoU is either Max-partner (Most likely) or seriously massively majorly set up, at a complexity and foresight level that I don't see reason for (possible, but freaking-out-about-why because there has to be easier ways to achieve the goal, unless the person needs just 1 more day to make their anti-town dreams come true), or there's weird coincidences that just worked out that way (Huh?  Can't rule it out, unknown odds).

Toons, says everyone but FoU is probably town, mission accomplished without proof we gotta work any harder.  ... Okay, bad look and bad set up if we have to go past D3.  I'll Xanatos this including the odds that's town!Toons or not, should I be around to worry about it and we have to worry about it.

Tric seems insane and I never saw that before.  A bit D1 of FBYOR, really never in Max's Supernormal.  It's like Tric is seeing the game through glasses that don't even fit my face, bringing up and discussing ideas that seem at a glance to me 'nah'.  Not used to that, no idea what that means.  I don't want to stop Tric, I want to figure out why Tric is in this alternate dimension of perspective.  I wonder if it's anti-town, Tric having a blast, Tric being true Tric and town!Tric, but making room for future games where there's chaos so I misread or generously read later.  Whatever.  Somewhat sus of Tric because doesn't make sense.  Also, hard for me to believe his role has one and only 1 ability that can't be stolen and can be used.

Plus, seems a confirmed day actor and if game goes past D3, someone maybe day acted on Max.  Until I have some info about that, I'm worried.  If I die tonight, I can't discuss or confirm.  High priority for me to get a third copy of glass into someone's hands tonight.

EJ has me scared, killer chat concerns I already discussed.  Not really happy with overall scumhunting either.

EP, I have to keep reading why others sus him.  I'm uneasy with his day-game/scumhunting answers but my pureread keeps going 'pro-town' as I read him. 

Rest of my reads if nobody hammers first.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: February 10, 2024, 03:00:20 pm »

CM, reasonable pro-town from CM.  Moderately on the weak side, compared to town ally in Max's Supernormal.  Why is EJ voting CM?  An answer before day ends would be cool, in case there's a D4.  Come to think of it, I should add EJ to 'why are we not in the same reality' in terms of "I don't get your logic about some stuff".  Not as strong as Tric, but ack, what the heck.

NJW, pro town MVP or scum.  I want the game over D3 so bad, I can make a strong case for either.

Imp visible/potentially-other-confirmable plans for N3, if N3 comes, preconfirming stuff so nobody gets too scared:

I intend to make 2 new artefact items come into play.  They'll come to some player(s) other than myself, they could be, as far as I know, literally anything.  For sure [artefact] and [item].  Feel free to talk about them or not as you think befits your wincon; if they're going to wreck you we can probably help, please talk about any problem so an effective fix can be found; there's no one solution fits every possible problem.

I probably get another glass into someone else's hands, not mine or Tric's (presuming that trade happens).

If I decide the answer is 'dup apple' an apple or more will appear in someone else's hands.  I may not decide to do this.  I don't trust that we have control over the kill.  Maybe I ate the apple N2.  Maybe I eat it tonight.  Maybe I dup it, maybe I do other things with it.  If you find yourself with two apples, yes, I want one traded back to me.  I'll be confused and needing a strong pro-town reason if refused.  If nobody gets 2 apples, don't call me anti-town, I have anti-town to confuse too.  Kansas City Shuffle requires a lot more than just Kansas.

Various weird things may happen to various people.  If it's me, I discuss after you say what happened; I will confirm my spooky weird actions where needed to protect and clarify pro-town stuff.  If I do spooky-weird to you and you don't talk about it, fine, unless I see a pro-town reason to talk about it.

Someone has an [artefact] that I was auto-informed about at start of play.  It's never been mentioned by anyone and is 'dangerous' - but I don't know to who or how.  This could be 100% pro-town not-mentioned yet, I have no idea.

I will be attempting not to get my hands on either of the items that EP created.  I will also not be purposefully causing EP's items to move, and I won't be targeting NJW in any way, recommend nobody does.

That's all my end of day stuff that I know of.  I still think people talking is maybe better than a hammer, but I'm Xanatosing as much as I can either way.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: February 10, 2024, 03:20:09 pm »

And behold. Silence. Just end the day Imp. Fallacy is town, but no one seems to believe it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: February 10, 2024, 04:59:03 pm »

Imp, for the love of the weekend, please hammer?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: February 10, 2024, 06:01:41 pm »

I think I agree with FoU that if they are actually town then Jack is the most likely to be scum, but not mafia. FoU said 70% confidence which feels right to me in a town!FoU world.

FoU is still the better vote today though. Sorry if you're town, we haven't mislynched in this game yet somehow.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: February 10, 2024, 07:04:06 pm »

I'm curious to see who is willing to take the blame for voting Fallacy, so I am not going to Hammer.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: February 10, 2024, 07:05:08 pm »

Someone please hand me a gun so I can shoot Toony. Cause I'm certain that if Fallacy is town, this game gets much harder for us.
I can shoot either Toony or Elephant if Fallacy flips town.
But which one?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: February 10, 2024, 07:12:41 pm »

Someone please hand me a gun so I can shoot Toony. Cause I'm certain that if Fallacy is town, this game gets much harder for us.
I can shoot either Toony or Elephant if Fallacy flips town.
But which one?
Elephant in this case. Also, NJW, Imp, and you are the only ones who can put an end to this day. END IT!

I'm serious, it's clear nothing else is going to happen.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: February 10, 2024, 07:13:41 pm »

Why do you even have a...

Sighs. I hope everyone sees it's Jack given the Bible Page is in play and would result in NJW dying.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: February 10, 2024, 07:17:04 pm »

Why do you even have a...

Sighs. I hope everyone sees it's Jack given the Bible Page is in play and would result in NJW dying.
Right, sorry I forgot. I guess I'll just have to invite another person to the chat. Sigh.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: February 10, 2024, 07:19:55 pm »

If Imp or NJW think Fallacy is scum, they can prove their convictions by hammering.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: February 10, 2024, 07:28:38 pm »

If Imp or NJW think Fallacy is scum, they can prove their convictions by hammering.
Or you.
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 153