Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 58250 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D2 Rotten Apples
« Reply #1545 on: February 04, 2024, 12:13:31 pm »

This is scum NJW.  I am 98% certain because of lack of pro-town options taken, throughout the game.  Everything done is reasonably anti-town or unavoidable.

I don't know that we have a better answer for a lynch today.  If there's a kill tonight, we need to elim NJW tomorrow, if we don't elim them tonight.  The 2% is really bad not anti-town play.  I'm currently web-sure on NJW.

As to why would scum-NJW take the page, a item that controls the mafiakill is really interesting to scum.  They'd like to see it, control it, and get control of their mafiakill back, easier to do once they have the Page in their hands.

Plus, if instead we went with Toony holding it N1, and if Qua had forcefed an apple to Toony, that seems like it should have ensured no kills N1, unless someone had an ability to prevent that outcome, possible.  I counted on Qua stating this option more clearly as a better than my plan to move it, if it was an option.  Town has to talk to town.  I can't plan around more than what folks say.

I note that web wanted to trade for an apple.  Made that a high priority too.  We know web was mafia, we know the apple's a claim for control over mafiakill/other kill.

Tric or anyone, what's wrong with my understanding?  Do you think scum (or sk, but I think we do see scum here) wouldn't want that Page in their hands?

As to everyone else:

I had leaned towards EJ being the likely partner of NJW, they have a thing about Imp and apple.

However, EJ seems very focused on keeping his power over killing Toony, not really a wider focus, which I'd expect of anti-town.  EJ's just playing like a jerk, I think.  Jerk because this hurts town.  Not convincingly anti-town to me, just NAI poo.  That said, if EJ inducts a second member to the chat-where-he-can-kill-them, EJ has to start dying.  We can't let possible SK killer chat get us all.  EP volunteered to be inducted, I'd be fine with that except well poo, that's both our claimed coppers in a hostage situation.  EP, whatcha think of that?  I lean towards we elim EJ tomorrow if he inducts anyone.  But I don't know enough and you know you, so if you think it's a great idea to put yourself in that chat, I will stare in shock and wonder how this is pro-town, but not call it clearly anti-town, and not preset to a strong interest in 'Unless we have a clearly better thing to do, we need to elim EJ starting today and continuing into the future'.

Except we have this Tric poo.  "Protect mafia," Tric?  Now I gotta waste stuff on Xanatosing why you're behaving this way.

Discuss, Tric.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: February 04, 2024, 12:18:19 pm »

I’m pretty sure you specifically said that you don’t know if you can force the kill onto you with the bible page. Correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t think you’ve suggested giving the page and the apple to someone else, but as far as I can tell you haven’t.

You did not appear to have trouble understanding my offers before.

I offered to take the Page at any time.  Totally true.  I gave you multiple pro-town ways and timing to do so.

Every tiny movement you've made towards using that option has been strongly anti-town, despite multiple pro-town options offered.

You don't read as town that whoopsed.

Offer rescinded.  You hold that page.  You whoopsed that bad.  I'm cool with you elim.  If I thought you were town, I'd be cool with you trading the Page to me, but I no longer think that, you don't play like town when it counts.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 04, 2024, 12:20:20 pm »

Imp. Want to know how many question I've asked this game? 4 in PMs, I think 3 in thread. Not everyone asks everything regardless of likelihood it gets answered. It's NAI.

NQT, can the Mafiakill kill mafia, and/or be redirected onto the user themselves? Last I checked, the mafiakill usually can't kill mafia.

Beyond which, all they have to do is kill someone with the page to get it out. I'm still suspicious that you're playing towards another wincon Imp.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: February 04, 2024, 12:21:47 pm »

Imp, this is warning. You got a ton of town credit from nabbing webadict. Try not to spend it all on day 2, or you might find yourself the target of the lynch, town or no.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: February 04, 2024, 12:25:57 pm »

Things have changed.

If we had to lynch right now, my priority is:

NJW, Tric, Max, EP, EJ, FoU, CM, Toons.  That's my reads, most anti-town to most town.  I'm quite unsure on Max, he may belong higher.  Maybe EP and EJ should switch too.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: February 04, 2024, 12:26:41 pm »

When I die, I flip town with 1 wincon.  This list is my best read based on all play right now, if you guys have to finish this without me.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: February 04, 2024, 12:29:44 pm »

Imp: I'm not that worried about it. I don't read him as an SK and if he kills someone for poorly-explained reasons then we can just lynch him. If THAT doesn't work, then we either accept that an unlynchable SK/multikilling scum would be kind of stupid or lynch him again, I guess.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: February 04, 2024, 12:33:13 pm »

Imp: I'm not that worried about it. I don't read him as an SK and if he kills someone for poorly-explained reasons then we can just lynch him. If THAT doesn't work, then we either accept that an unlynchable SK/multikilling scum would be kind of stupid or lynch him again, I guess.

K.

EJ, I accept it as being NAI if you induct the consenting EP (he already asked) into your chat.  You induct anyone else and I think that's anti-town.

Do you commit to this action tonight, to induct EP into your chat?  Everyone knowing and laughing that it may not be your only action?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: February 04, 2024, 12:36:25 pm »

I'm still not voting.  NJW lost all town cred with me.  Much was on faith, and reasonable pro-town play, which was iffy/no better option.  The D2 moves to trade Page are extremely scummy, because I gave him pro-town ways to do so, and he declined them.  Everything he has accepted is towards ensuring I don't have apple and do have Page.  Very anti-town based on what I think he knows.

His questions about me and apple and Page are also pure scum probing to try and figure out how to use the NK more effectively, when and where.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: February 04, 2024, 12:40:28 pm »

I personally just think you're paranoid and overthinking things. Also, am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: February 04, 2024, 12:42:50 pm »

Everyone else, weak reads.

Tric is defending NJW weirdly, could be a Tric-tell.  I hate it, it is anti-town, but it might be Tric-tell, not a tric-anti-town-tell.  I am only interested in anti-town dying, even if I hate their play.

Max, I want more time on.  If he's scum, egads.  If not, whew.

EP, I keep townleaning on.

EJ, 'has a prized toy and a sharp object and wants to explore the idea of interacting the two together'.  Doesn't really appear anti-town just wrong.  Could be anti-town. We don't have time to play this game.

FoU, absolutely zero read on.  I'd said earlier I was more townleaning, that's for a misread of night actions.  Willing to give more time to, is not clearly anti-town.

CM, If I had to pick a person other than myself to be sole-survivor, it's CM.  They could have been scum with web and parked their vote on him early with his agreement and then been gone rest of day.  I find that very unlikely and only possible option.  I strongly townread CM based on day game.

Toons, appears very strongly town to me.  Could be trapped scum.  I don't think so at all, I think they're getting their head kicked in, in private, as well as dealing with this thread and still not getting their request from me.

I'm working on that next, Toons.  It's now very high priority, now that this dust has (for me) settled.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: February 04, 2024, 12:45:50 pm »

As a potential endgame. Everyone else is dead besides Imp, TricMagic, and the Mafia. Mafia leans on Imp to lynch me, and they do. Despite me having no night actions since N1. End game, town loses, clutching defeat from the jaws of victory. Does this seem like a likely outcome to you Imp?

It is based upon both of us being town, but still.

Ninja. A question, what about NJW not trusting you with all the novelist items, and wanting to draw the nightkill and block it, is scummy? What other tells are there besides this one reason why they're scum, over a single page?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: February 04, 2024, 12:47:30 pm »

Basically, I see you going off into the deep mines without any sense of a way out. You go down the NJW tunnel, and don't stop. You had better reasons for thinking web was scum right?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: February 04, 2024, 12:49:32 pm »

@FoU: What do you think of MS?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: February 04, 2024, 12:52:10 pm »

NQT, can the Mafiakill kill mafia, and/or be redirected onto the user themselves? Last I checked, the mafiakill usually can't kill mafia.
Yes, I'm not aware of any game on this subforum where a mafiakill can't kill mafia if redirected etc.. Certainly mafiakills killing mafia is a possibility in this game.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 153