Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 59438 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D2 Rotten Apples
« Reply #1110 on: February 01, 2024, 07:11:11 pm »

So, I think most of us are coming to the conclusion that Web's latching onto Toony was a ploy by Web, who was about to flip Mafia, to tarnish Toony with a "guilt by association".

I don't think it's worth polluting our minds with Web's mafia tentacles any more than that. At least not Today.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: February 01, 2024, 07:11:31 pm »

You tried to give another item to me but you gave this instead?
No. I did not interact with you or give an item.
No idea then

I feel like Elephant Parade was trying to counterwagon me in d1. I was on the Webadict wagon and I was also the most suspicious player on that wagon so scum!Elephant Parade probably tried to start a wagon me to get me eliminated.
While this viewpoint of Crystalizedmire focuses maybe a little much on themselves, I think the analysis is basically accurate.
By which I mean, it wasn't about lynching her but saving him.
More or less. I thought CM was a good lynch, but not as strongly as I thought webadict was a bad one.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: February 01, 2024, 07:12:27 pm »

That might not seem like much, but it could come in handy if I ever get refilled.

Checking, are you saying your ability auto-confirms on refill, even if refilled by someone else, like if Max had used that refill ability on you?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: February 01, 2024, 07:17:47 pm »

More or less. I thought CM was a good lynch, but not as strongly as I thought webadict was a bad one.

Understandable.  Hey, would you please also, when convenient, provide a full reads list on the living players?  Like what I asked Max for here.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: February 01, 2024, 07:23:31 pm »

Suppose another question is if the bible is actually what is stated. (Also, who was the doctor? I can go look it up, but verging on bedtime.)

I remind I asked NJW to give me the bible if he was concerned about it and thought he would die because of it, instead of give it to you, as he suggested.  He's been on and while he didn't say much - he didn't say bible was a lie.

I confirm I did not get the bible, and I bet he'd have said something if he had a big issue with it but didn't give it.  That said, eager to hear what he actually says.  And open to possible pro-town reasons not to say much about it.  I still haven't seen that item, but I'm shocked if NJW has a big concern about it, because of what didn't happen.

I still am ready to receive that item literally any time, privately or not, and do pro-town things with it, however I think it is pro-town for NJW to have it for as long as NJW chooses.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres (a CYOMish BYOR)- -D1 Begins
« Reply #1115 on: February 01, 2024, 07:28:08 pm »

The main topic of the day gets underway, after the corpse was dragged away. To whit: why is the lost property office getting three times as many enquiries as usual?

Vote Count — Day 2
- Crystalizedmire -
- Elephant Parade - [1] Crystalizedmire
- Euchrejack -
- FallacyofUrist -   
- Imp -
- Maximum Spin
- NJW2000 -
- Toonyman - [1] TricMagic
- TricMagic - 
- No Elimination

Current Elimination: No Elimination

Hammer at 5 votes. Day ends 6th February 10pm GMT, in approximately 69.5 hours.

Current Trades:

-
-

I'm going to sleep. As is traditional by now, I expect to receive several requests for vote counts in the next 7-9 hours. Unfortunately, I will ignore them as I will be asleep.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: February 01, 2024, 07:28:20 pm »

That might not seem like much, but it could come in handy if I ever get refilled.

Checking, are you saying your ability auto-confirms on refill, even if refilled by someone else, like if Max had used that refill ability on you?
If my ability refills itself, it will suspisously state TricMagic is empowered by killing an [Alignment] Player. If someone else refills it, it won't.

It probably doesn't matter, honestly. There isn't a scenario where a second lynch comes in handy bar 2 players remaining in game, and that for a draw or third party victory. The Fluxlord is very much a TP that wins via SK condition. No players left alive means all players are changed. (Probably.) As is, given Max's Chat calls, and Sof thinking telling me what to do in teal would do something, wouldn't be surprised if it's Mafia/Third Party teams.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: February 01, 2024, 07:31:32 pm »

I also want to muddy the waters here.  I claim I got an apple from Qua last night.

It's an item.  I can do a lot with items.  However, if anyone thinks I'm town and need protection from a nightkill, I might be eating the apple tonight.  I might give it, I might do things I do with it that are not revealed by Qua's roleflip and don't help town for me to reveal except 'oh, nuff said, there's more here than meets even the apple of the eye'.

However, I might eat it.  We already know there's going to be that Page in play tonight.  We only see evidence of one unstopped kill last night, there might be more than one kill-able person.  But there's a real chance I don't need protection tonight, and maybe someone else does.  NJW already said they do not/will not and they haven't retracted that yet.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: February 01, 2024, 07:33:34 pm »

I also want to muddy the waters here.  I claim I got an apple from Qua last night.

It's an item.  I can do a lot with items.  However, if anyone thinks I'm town and need protection from a nightkill, I might be eating the apple tonight.  I might give it, I might do things I do with it that are not revealed by Qua's roleflip and don't help town for me to reveal except 'oh, nuff said, there's more here than meets even the apple of the eye'.

However, I might eat it.  We already know there's going to be that Page in play tonight.  We only see evidence of one unstopped kill last night, there might be more than one kill-able person.  But there's a real chance I don't need protection tonight, and maybe someone else does.  NJW already said they do not/will not and they haven't retracted that yet.
Hm, why aren't you offering it to Toony?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: February 01, 2024, 07:36:48 pm »

That is a fantastic question!

I leave it up to Toony to negotiate for a trade for it if desired, and possible.

I already mentioned I might give it, or do unexpected things with it.

That's probably at least part of why I am not offering it to Toony - that and I missed why Toony having an apple is even better than any other possible idea.

Please explain to me why you think my offering it to Toony is something you would ask about, very, very interested in your answer.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: February 01, 2024, 07:41:49 pm »

I leave it up to Toony to negotiate for a trade for it if desired, and possible.

That's probably at least part of why I am not offering it to Toony - that and I missed why Toony having an apple is even better than any other possible idea.

Please explain to me why you think my offering it to Toony is something you would ask about, very, very interested in your answer.
Toony said like twice that he thought he was gonna get killed. Once alleging that I might do it, another time alleging a Vigilante might do it.
So...why would you not offer to use the apple to calm Toony's fears about that?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: February 01, 2024, 07:43:15 pm »

Toony said like twice that he thought he was gonna get killed. Once alleging that I might do it, another time alleging a Vigilante might do it.
Kill Toony Jack.

More seriously, NJW might want it more given bible page. Any reason to soothe the fears of someone who could be mafia?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: February 01, 2024, 07:46:48 pm »

More seriously, NJW might want it more given bible page. Any reason to soothe the fears of someone who could be mafia?

I don't think NJW wants/needs it, given they said:

Ok, this is a bit dubious but I'll take the hot potato item. Don't action me with a protect or anything, my ability should take care of it on its own. If not... suspect Toony, I guess?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: February 01, 2024, 07:50:14 pm »

This is interesting!

I am really fond of Toony.  But he could be scum.  I'm afraid either I have some other way that might protect Toony, or he has to take his lumps as they come.

I also said,

That's an interesting wording!

Maybe I'm lying about having an apple, and that's a hint that maybe I'm lying!

maybe I want to be a kill target!  But don't want to ask for one.  if so, I probably don't want town to target me!

Or maybe I don't want town to try and use a protect on me!

Maybe I want it iffy if I can be a waste of a kill/nightkill target tonight, or even maybe in the future with that vague claim!

Now, tell me why you want me 'calming Toony's fears' - or proving if I even have an apple.  I really wanna know this, even more now.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: February 01, 2024, 07:51:49 pm »

Kill Toony Jack.
Sorry Tric, that game isn't scheduled until next month. :P

Apparently, NJW somehow survived his possession of the bible page already, and we have no reason to believe he can't survive it again.

And, according to Imp, Toony is Town.

...but whatever. Web wanted Imp dead, and Web was mafia. Toony wants Imp alive, and seems townie enough. So we're not voting Imp today, even if this apple business is sus.
Ninja.
VERY SUS.  >:( >:( >:(
But we're still not voting Imp.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 153