Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35242 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"...Hmm."

Nagisa put his hands in his coat pockets and looked up for a moment as he thought.

"...Very military minded - almost the opposite of us, I would say, or at least me. They put the fighting of Amanojaku ahead of the show - not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would say we're the better performers."

He laughed softly, eyes closed.

"Not to downplay our own abilities, of course. We've been pretty successful at that ourselves. But I think, more so than just combating these demons, we're here to entertain and make everyone's day brighter. Give them an escape from all of their worries and troubles. That's what being a musician, an idol - a Mirager - is to me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"D-Don't worry about it. I'm just already a little flustered, is all, and I didn't realize. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Azusa considers their words.
"Well. Can't say I blame Nago for wantin' to fight the Amanojaku. Or Shirokawa, for that matter. We all lost someone to the Amanojaku. He lost his dad, she and I lost our sisters."
She takes a sip.
"Nago, I'm not too worried about losin' himself. Guy's solid, like you said, Red. If I'm readin' him right, he and Mina...well, long as he doesn't hurt her, I won't have to break any more kneecaps. They'll be good for each other, I think. Better than I was for her, at any rate. Shirokawa, on the other hand...."
Azusa snorts.
"Makin' people happy, huh? That Minase girl must've really left an impression on you, given that's what she said when we did those damn auditions. Shame she didn't pass. Not that I think there's anythin' wrong with worldview, Banjo. I agree with you."

The guard just looks baffled at Seitaro, before turning to Misaki.
"No ticket, no entry."

At that point, Tsubasa, Miyuki and Momiji arrive at the door. Tsubasa raises his backstage ID to identify himself.
"Uh, don't worry, we got this, they're with...us."
The minute he sets eyes on Hikari, he pauses.
"....."
"Yeah, they're definitely with us!"
"Ehh? That quick?"

The guard studies Tsubasa's ID briefly, looking between him, Miyuki and the three outside, before shrugging.
"Alright. Be my guest."

He steps aside to let the three pass. Tsubasa motions the three outside to come in.
"You three, get in. I'll show you around."

Misaki, Miyuki, Seitaro and Momiji all see something odd about the entire interaction. No, it doesn't seem like Tsubasa was trying to impress Hikari. But he does seem to recognise her.

Meanwhile, backstage, Haruka walks over to Briar and the other remaining EUFONs.
"Uh, do you guys mind if you can help me find something? I uh...lost a picture. A good luck charm, if you will. I kinda want to have it before I get out there."
"Oh. Do you need help, Shirokawa?"
"No, I think we got it, Luna, but thank you for offering."

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Briar looks up at Shirokawa for a moment before moving to unbury himself from the various electronics he had stuffed all around him. "Ah sure Shirokawa, I'll help yah find it. Do you know where it would've gotten to or where you might've dropped it? If it's close, I can skate by and do a little looksee."

Briar finally manages to free himself, and then with all the obvious intent to show off he does a handstand to stretch himself out and get the blood flowing back into his legs before flipping back upright.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Would you think less of me if I said that's not the case?"

Nagisa removed a hand from his pocket just long enough to turn it palm up with a shrug.

"It's how I've felt since I first felt the siren's call in high school, what kept me going when I was performing on street corners for change. But don't worry - even if I had no fans left, I'd still fight the amanojaku, because I can and so many can't."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile

Abbie scoffed, revolving on her chair. Cool, fetch day right before the concert. Standing up, she gave an unwelcoming glance towards Haruka before shrugging, glancing at Briar as he offers himself.

"Too much to wish getting some rest... Eh.

"Mhm, we've got it, Silver. That we could say. She motioned, gesturing at the three of them. "I've got time to kill before the concert, and I'm pretty sure that a manager from Galactic★Fairy has..." Abbie glanced towards Luna, the manager of the other idol group, and sighed. She rubbed the side of her head, tiredly taking a sip of her second coffee.

"... Just tell us where we need to search, like... where you think you lost that photo of yours."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Miyuki is a bit too distracted to comment on the awkwardness, being preoccupied with her own.
"Hi, Misaki-chan. . ." She looks at the ground awkwardly.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

: Same here, me and the boys weren't exactly makin' it rain. Their styles and ours may be different, but that doesn't mean we can't bump shoulders, eh?

Araki raised his shoulder to pretend to bump the others.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"I told you, we're good." Misaki says with a wink to the other two as she heads in.

"Hello there, Miyuki-nee-san~" Misaki does not talk like that. She usually just calls Miyuki by her name alone. "Really nice of you to help out. Sure is lucky you're in KNIGHTMARES huh? And that I knew about that?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Y-yeah, it's really good. I'm g-glad I could help my little sister and her friend, is all. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

As announced, the savior of the hour appears. Rather manly savior, he expected only for the sister to make an appearance. Eh, it makes no difference. He waves to the guard as he walks along.
"Alright, see you, good man. Keep up the work!"
And thus, he follows inside as instructed.

There definitely was something going on between Hikari and blueberry boy there, but for now, he decided to no pry further. If it would become relevant, it'll happen. For now, his attention lies elsewhere.

"Friend. Singular. Getting brushed over like that kinda stings, not gonna lie."
"But you did good ol' Hikari-san a favor, so I'll give it a pass for now. Nice to meet you, Miyuki-san. And nice to meet you too, what's-your-name."
"Very cool of you to keep things swift and uncomplicated. That's how I prefer problems to be solved. It adds an air of trust and familiarity, don't you think?"
Okay, a little prying. As a treat to himself after going out of his way to help a stranger.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Momiji leaned out from behind Miyuki and waved at the new people slowly looking over each of them

"Hello pleasure to meet you all Momiji here." she greets them with a smile.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"We appreciate it, best sister ever~"

She leans in a bit closer to Miyuki, mostly ignoring Momiji for the moment - too much blood in the water for her to focus on that.

"I haven't told Mom or Dad, in case you're wondering. It can be our little secret, if they don't notice themselves~"

"For the record, she actually did have a backstage pass and we did watch it get stolen. I'm not like, nepotism-ing our way in for free. I'm going to keep an eye out for the dude in case he tries to use it himself instead of selling it off or something." She says this more for Tsubasa's sake than Miyuki's.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Please don't send him to the hospital, Misaki-chan. Explaining that to the police was hard enough last time."

She turns to Seitaro. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. I just thought you still had your pass. . .o-oh, and I suppose I should ask your name and all."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Hello there, Momiji-san!"
His greeting was kept short as Miyuki adresses him.
"All good, all good. The thought was right anyway. The name's Imaeda Seitaro."
Seitaro's attention then goes towards the sister.
"Thanks for reminding me about those two punks. I'll sic security on them if I see them."

Frankly, he's more likely to kick their butts himself on sight, but he can't mindlessly raise red flags for the people he just met tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 50