Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35244 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I- wh-what does that have to do with anything?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"I can read posters. They have names on them."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I-I-Er."

The phone clicked as Miyuki hung up in a panic. Momiji was subjected to a brief scream of anxiety before Misaki's phone rang again.

"I can help your friend get in."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As it clicked off, Misaki looked at the others and counted down on her fingers. 3. 2. 1. Ringed again.

"Thank you, best sister ever. We're at the back of the line right now." She hung up.

"We should be good."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 07:44:32 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I-I need to talk to backstage security. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Six out of ten for the landing but yes you would be correct...." Momiji started to address Miki only to stop once Miyuki phone started to ring. While she could only hear one end of the conversation a very noticeable grin would slowly grow on her face throughout. Aside from taking a quick picture of Miyuki's distress well the older girl wasn't paying attention she waits until the phone call was over before speaking again. "Well its sounds like you don't have to worry about your sister being bored it seems." Momiji says knowingly "I suppose we should head over to security before heading back then." she finished in a tone that clearly meant that Miyuki wouldn't be able to ditch her.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Tsubasa just shrugs at Momiji.
"Everyone's a critic."
He looks at Miyuki.
"You look like you've seen a ghost. If it's a backstage security thing, I do have a security pass. I can come and sort this out."

It takes a grand total of 0.05 seconds for the young woman to clock what's going on.
"Waitwaitwait. Miyuki, as in....Mukawa Miyuki. From KNIGHTMARES?"
"You know Mukawa Miyuki from KNIGHTMARES?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I wasn't joking about a girl on the inside. It'd be awkward if I didn't know my older sister. Mukawa Misaki, nice to meet you."

"I was hoping to surprise her, but you know, priorities."
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ehhhh? Ehhhhh?!"
"Then I really can't accept the help! What if she gets mad or she gets in trouble with her manager or you get in trouble with the manager?! I'd feel so bad, I don't want to make you guys go through so much trouble for some stranger! Awawawa...."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's fine, it's fine, she loves pulling the knight in shining armor routine. I'm sure it won't cause trouble."

And if she didn't want trouble she shouldn't have tried to hide being an idol. She brought it on herself.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 12:28:11 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"My s-sister ran into another girl that had her pass stolen, so I was hoping to get her let in anyway."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright, screw it, I'll come with. 'Sides, I'm supposed to be a tour guide for the night."
Tsubasa rubs the back of his head, before putting Fragarach back in his pocket.
"That was your sister, huh?"

"Eeeehh? But that doesn't seem right to take advantage of this...."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You paid for a ticket to meet a bunch of idols and you have the receipt to prove it, you're just meeting one early. It's not your fault that there's a bunch of creeps hanging around looking for a chance!"
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Miyuki scratched her head sheepishly.
"Yeah. I thought she didn't know about me and KNIGHTMARES, but. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah. It's why you gotta use a stage name. My old manager told me about that. Gotta switch up the kanji for your name and all that if you wanna stay secret. It's why - well, part of why - I don't do stage work anymore. Kinda got a little crazy."
Tsubasa starts walking towards the entry to the backstage area where all the people are waiting to be let in.

The young woman looks down before realising something.
"Ah! I haven't introduced myself! How rude of me if you're going to help me out like this! Awawa....."
She starts bowing repeatedly to Misaki.
"MynameisMinaseHikariagenineteenandIlikeapplejuice!"
Clearly the situation is getting to Hikari just a little bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 50