Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35243 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Tsubasa is about to answer, before Hikari cuts in, getting somewhat uncomfortably close to Miyuki.
"Ehhh? The Mukawa Miyuki? I lined up all night to buy J-kick! I think I even covered one of your songs on my...anyway!"
"I went to the last KNIGHTMARES concert too! I really liked your solo songs! Especially VENTEN! I listen it to it all the time while preparing for work!"

Lest Momiji thinks she escapes, she, too, gets a faceful of Hikari.
"Gushiken Momiji of Afternoon! I loved your duet song with Haruka, but your solo songs are so good too! I listen to them all the time! How do you feel about that Horai anime picking up one of your songs for their opening? I bet it must feel good, right?"

Then she zooms towards Tsubasa.
"And you're Miki Tsubasa of Baron, right?"
"I'm, uh....flattered you remember that. It was like two years ago, but-"
"Oh man, I've been trying to replicate your dance moves but I can't dance to save my LIFE! I came to see Baron once and I really enjoyed their dances! I know it must be so hard but-oh, oh no. Am I babbling on again? Awawawa..."
"No, no, it's fine. It's rare anyone even remembers that nowadays, since I work backstage. I uh....you...you're the...that's it, I remember you now! Uh, you do...covers, right? RUNE channel, on Youtube."

At that, Hikari is taken aback.

"Ehh?!? I don't show my face on that channel! How did you-"
"I'm really good with voices. Your cover of...what was it...."
He snaps his fingers.
"Ah, yeah, your cover of Hikaru Nara, that was it. Yeah, we used to practice dance moves to that back in Baron."

"Figures. You two are great partners. If only Mina would come and join us again...we'd be unstoppable, no?"
Azusa laughs, a wistful look on her face.
"If ya really got a song in your heart, ya gotta let everyone hear it."

Haruka starts walking in the opposite direction from where Misaki and Momiji went off to find Tsubasa.
"I lost it over here somewhere. I think it might've slipped out as I was taking my coat off on the way in...."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"VENTEN? That's actually one of my favorite songs, too. I don't know if it's perfect, but it's really special to me, so I'm glad you like it in particular." She seems a little overwhelmed by the apparent superfan's energy, but not enough to dampen her own enthusiasm.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Misaki nudges her sister a little.

”Looks like you’ve got a fan~” she says, not totally succeeding at hiding a giggle. ”I bet some of the people at school would go crazy for you if they knew. I’d be surprised if a few of your fans there haven’t realized~”
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 06:35:09 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile

Abigail walked, following Haruka as she talked.

"Could've kept it in a wallet, or something." She grunted, catching up to her. She took a sip of the coffee cup, shaking off the thought of parading her with different ways to keep her eyes on her belongings or scolding her for losing something important to her. It's not her business.

"So, coat hangers it is?" She gave a gentle tug to the neck of her sweater, giving Haruka a smirk. "You better hope we find it, Silver. Otherwise it's going to be off to the stage without your charm."

She shook her head, following her pace with her hands in her pockets. "And I hope you aren't too reliant on that charm of yours." Thought Abbie to herself.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not too far then, just a bit of search and retrieve." Briar says with a laugh. He seems to ignore Abigail's snide comments, though he does flick them upwards a bit at her teasing Haruka so directly. He's better off staying out of it, and starts looking in all the weird places it could be first. Under the racks, hiding in the tangles of cables, on the backs of clothing, that kind of thing.

"It's not too big or really small right? I'm guessing it's like, a little portrait. Like from school, if you went to picture day or went at all in the first place."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Araki put his hands behind his head.

: Well, Oyabun, soon's time to hear yours. Make it count.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Momiji was attempting to get he phone out to snap a photo of Hikari fangirling over Miyuki as she got a face full of a fangirl herself. She tensed up a moment before relaxing once it was clear that Hikari had no hostile intent towards her.
"I'm always glad to hear that someone enjoyed my songs." she said with a smile "And yes I was very happy when they chose my song for the opening. Since it meant that my song would reach an even wider audience then before." she finished before Hikari zoomed off to Miki. She quickly took the photo she was planning on (this time including Miki instead of Miyuki) before speaking again "Miyuki has quite the large fan base some which are very crazy. If what I've seen from a few.of her fan letters are anything to go by." Momiji said with grin..

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I figured as much. People being obsessed with idols can already get on my nerves just from a distance, so being the target of said obsession, I can imagine it's quite the huge damper in an otherwise-rewarding job."
"And I remember having heard that Horai anime OP a few times. So it came from you? Congratulations! It's a good bop, so deserved pick."

He enjoys the moment for a while. Then he realizes that he just now sounded like he has no real knowledge of idol culture or otaku culture. Which, well, wouldn't be far off the mark, but also makes it very weird that he's here, backstage, surrounded by idols, a big fan, and the sister of one.

Oh.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hikari taps her chin.
"Fan letters, huh? I uh...might have sent one a few years back."
"I can really feel the passion you put into your songs, Mukawa! As long as it's your own voice, it's always perfect. At least that's what I think."

Tsubasa sighs, chuckling and rubbing the back of his head.
"You're uh...really enthusiastic, huh?"
"Of course! It's not every day you get to see your idols! I've always dreamed of performing alongside someone like Mukawa or Gushiken....but..."

She points towards one of the posters for the concert, where Azusa is front and center.
"It's always been my dream to perform next to Azusa! I even auditioned a few weeks ago, but..."
"...h-hey, if it's worth anything, I thought that audition was great! Ah. Crap."

Hikari's eyes widened.
"Eeehhh?! You were there?!"
"Uh, well, I...uh...I thought you were fine!"
If only the Professor wasn't just looking for someone with high Biorhythm. Her singing...I don't know. It felt...nice? Is that even the right word for listening to someone sing?
"Well, thanks a bunch! Next time for sure, you'll see me up there! And you better be ready for my debut!"

She giggles to herself a moment, before bringing herself down to earth. After hearing Seitaro speak about idols, she visibly deflates.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just....really giddy, is all. I've just....for my entire life, all I've wanted to do is get out into the big wide world and sing and guys like you do that and..."

Azusa lightly punches Hagane on the shoulder.
"Music to my ears, Red. You're makin' me swoon, you romantic."

Briar and Abigail spot a few pictures on the floor next to the coat hangers.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Briar is quick to scoop up the pictures, but does the courtesy of not looking at them directly as he hands them over to the searching Haruka. "Here's a bundle of memories for yah. Not sure whose they are or if they're even yours, but I dunno if anyone else'd be losing pictures in the back stage. We didn't have any picture junkies, did we?"

He gives a smug grin to the pair of women, as if he had done something special.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2023, 06:36:57 pm »

Miyuki just kinda looks at Seitaro for a second, not really sure how to respond to the amount of foot that just entered his mouth.

"I kinda fell into this by accident. Or, obviously I tried out, but I didn't really think I would get anywhere. It's really nice to be able to make people happy, though, even if there's a lot of work with it."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2023, 06:39:39 pm »

"Make sure to get me a ticket for your debut then, Minase-san~"

"Unlike a certain somebody who thought she could hide everything..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2023, 06:44:33 pm »

"Now wouldn't you see... While that was a pretty good find, I have to rain on your parade for now." Abbie glanced towards Haruka, a sly eyebrow risen as she looked towards her with content. "Are any of these part of your singular lucky charm, Silver?" She then shook her head, finishing her coffee off as she crossed her arms, a smirk coming to her face, her left eye giving a slight twitch.

"But yeah, let's be truly and duly grateful that we've had NO photo junkies and we didn't stumble into a secret stash of photos. It would be... surely devastating, ain't that right."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2023, 06:44:51 pm »

"I didn't want you to get all mixed up in the crazy idol nonsense!"
GM of Trespassers V2.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2023, 07:01:26 pm »

"Aww now none of that. You're makin' it sound like you're threatening Shirokawa, Abigail. Don't try'n take her memories for blackmail, that's just low for someone on this side of the stage."

Besides that, any time a scandal happens he always gets chased by reporters and interviewers. He'd hate having to dip into the real back alleys to avoid them.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 07:15:36 pm by GreenKnight »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 50