Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35223 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2023, 07:34:52 pm »

"Well yeah, I wouldn't want to like, get stalked by pushy fans of yours." She'd have to explain the spike in hospital stays.

"Still, would have been nice to hear it from you."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2023, 07:45:58 pm »

Momiji tilted her head and narrowed her eyes at Seitaro as he spoke.
"Err....thank you." she said with a nod before turing to Hikari her expression lightening up as the girl started talking about performing "How about you give me your number? That way if any events that could make that come true pop up I can let you know." she said smiling holding up her phone.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 07:47:53 pm by rustytengo »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2023, 07:58:25 pm »

"Sorry. I felt kinda bad lying about it, but I really did have your best interests at heart." She looked down a bit, expression having fallen a bit. "Well, that, and I'm still completely failing to reform my image."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2023, 02:36:43 am »

"Blackma-" Abigail resisted slamming her hand into her face, irritated by that comment. "God damn it, Beat, I was saying 'what if these pictures aren't hers', not that I'm going to be a grinch-y maniac and start stealing stuff. Ugh."

She seemed quite frustrated as she shook her head. "I just find it real weird that we found a damned stash of photos instead of one. Would want to make sure Silver's there before singing victory, ain't that a thought on your mind?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2023, 03:30:17 am »

Araki pointed at the other guy.

: Bust his balls, it's his fault if I talk deep stuff.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2023, 03:40:53 am »

"A song in your heart, huh...?"

Nagisa looked down as he walked, thinking. He wondered if there was such a thing - a single composition that could encompass the whole of one's existence. Surely there must be - the rhythms of day to day life, the melodies of unexpected encounters, the crescendo and fall of relationships, but to summarize all of that in a mere five or six minutes? What lyrics could relay, what instruments could play the tune of even a single human's breadth and depth of existence? To try to encapsulate the whole of the human experience was a staggeringly monumental undertaking.

He was brought back to reality at Araki pointing at him, and he chuckled and shook his head.

"I would prefer if she did no such thing. You're capable of these thoughts on your own, Araki."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2023, 03:54:33 am »

: No I'm not!

: ...

: ...

: Wait.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2023, 04:05:21 am »

"No duh? Why do you think I asked her which was hers? C'mon now, keep up." Briar chides, half serious and half hoping to piss off Abigail even more.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2023, 04:26:11 am »

"Hah, sure... I'll keep up." Abigail whines, rolling her eyes before turning his gaze towards Briar. She then turned towards Haruka, a slightly more tired expression on her face.

"Oh, sure as hell I'm getting more coffee after this."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2023, 05:00:04 am »

"Well, that, and I'm still completely failing to reform my image."
"I doubt that."
This is something he can resonate with a lot.
"Completely failing implies you made zero progress and have no foundation. But changing one's image starts from the inside, and given what little I've seen of you tonight, you're a good-hearted person who wants to help others and not be an inconvenience."
"If that's the image you want to express, ditch the 'no inconvenience' bit then. Shout at the world and its eight billion inhabitants that you want to make things better for everyone. People won't listen unless you make them listen."

In his eyes, she has a good knowledge base. She's just missing that smidge of street smarts that can give her the edge to stand out the way she wants to.

"Don't let your outfit do the job of making an impression. BE the impression. I'll cheer for you from now on, Miyuki-san."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2023, 05:33:08 am »

If she'd ever noticed Abigail's glare, Arisu made no sign of it as she continued her impromptu solo. Well, that was until she noticed her unwilling audience had gone missing.

"Oh, fiddlesticks. It is not much of a solo without an audience. Now, where can they have possibly gone?"

May it perhaps have something to do Miss Shirokawa coming in the middle? Yes, that must have been it. Something about a lost item as she'd recall. Well, nothing much for it. She'd simply have to go out there and fetch her audience herself.

It didn't take her long to find Briar and Abigail again, just in time to catch Abigail's latest comment.

"My, darling, if you are so tired, I could always sing you a lullaby. I do assure you that they are simply to die for."

"Well, whether the picture in question is included or not, 'right in front of the coat hangers' would most certainly be the wrong place to examine them, I do believe. Anyone coming in would have a devil of a time hanging a coat around the three of you.", she giggled. "May I suggest somewhere a little more private?"[color]

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2023, 08:46:25 am »

Misaki pats Miyuki on the head despite being at least a full head shorter than her (and possibly two).

"No hard feelings. But I'm going to tease you about this for months, just so you know."

As the topic moves to Miyuki's image, Misaki can't help but pout.

"Seriously though, it's weird! Miyuki is like, the sweetest girl I know but then she can give you a glare that makes a yakuza boss shrivel up, so everyone's scared of her. You know at school some people swear her hair's bleached?"

Meanwhile Misaki's over here and people will assume the sweetest possible interpretation of most of what she says or does unless a fist meets a face.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 08:51:35 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2023, 09:00:08 am »

"It's not, by the way. I know it's a bit paler than Misaki's but this is just my natural hair color." She sighs. "Although it's not always bad. I think that one guy might have actually been yakuza, but he left that girl alone after I showed up." She looks at Seitaro, a little taken aback by his impromptu speech. "It does make me happy that you think I'm nice, but every time I've tried to shout out that I want to help, people still ran away. Except for the times when they've sent me weird fan letters." The memory of this seems to make the idol malfunction for a moment, her expression showing a mix of remembered confusion and horror. She quickly recovers, however. "Seriously though, thank you for saying that. Maybe I can give you a disc or two as thanks?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2023, 09:13:35 am »

"See? Sweet and caring. And still holding yourself back. Try it again, but with some bravado. Say something like 'I very much appreciate that you'll cheer me on! And to show my appreciation, you'll get all the CDs featuring me! Signed, too! Because you believing in me means that much to me!'"

Seitaro thinks about what he said for a moment.

"On the other hand, pushing it like that may actually reinforce that delinquent appearance. Better not!"
"That's a real pickle of a problem... Hmmm... Her glaring is an issue..."
"Oh! Maybe glasses can fix that?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2023, 05:12:33 pm »

"You'd look so cool with glasses!"

Tsubasa, meanwhile, looks towards the backstage.

"Shall we head towards the back? I think we're holding up the line."
"Huh?! Wait, A-Azusa will be back there, right?! I-I' m not ready! I don't know what I'll say! W-what if the other members of Galactic☆Fairy are there?!"

Azusa snorts.
"Capable of havin' them? Yes. Might wanna work on the speed though."

The pictures are all of...well, they're all of Arisu. Specifically, from the promotional shoot they'd done a few weeks ago capitalising on the publicity from the Queens of Music concert. Someone must have dropped them here.

However, Abigail spots a piece of paper slotted between two crates under the coats, as if it had fallen out the pocket of one of them.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 50