Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: God-Kings! -Turn 12-  (Read 13553 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! (0/???)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2023, 12:37:23 am »

Name: [ACTION].[WILL].[EON]
Crime: Public indecency and failure to pay child support.
Vessel Type: World
Vessel Appearance: The enormous moon-sized LED panel orbiting the planet.
Vessel Attributes: you have 4 points to distribute. You can't allocate more than 3 points in a given attribute.
Awe - 3
Law - 0
Might - 2

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! (10/???)
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2023, 05:34:11 am »

WORLD TURN 0

The creation of this world is a story among many: irrelevant, forgotten, and grossly exaggerated. Depending on who you ask, the world could be a dead space fish, or a dream given life, or a miraculous mistake, or a lump of matter a god sneezed on. All irrelevant.

The Wanderers of the Dust Sky

Above the desert known as the Vast Dust lies the Dust Sky where tempestuous winds herd clouds of sand, and where audacious mortals ride the winds to travel the Vast Dust. These mortals are known as the Dust Wanderers of the Kingdom of Dasala. They are faithful worshippers of Taki the Dust God-Queen, Wanderer King of Dasala, whom they claim created the Herder Winds and taught the Wanderers the knowledge to craft and master the gliders they use to ride the winds.

[Taki may define the Wanderers appearance.]

Inhabited by Kesem the God-King, an ancient construct of a disappeared people has started roaming the Night Sky above the Dust Sky.

The Unlen of Gempria the Land of Two Seasons

It is said if you keep going south from the Vast Dust, you will reach the Unlen land of Gempria where two God-Kings were born. Their birth separated the one season into two as it separated the Unlen into two kingdoms led by their respective God-King. There is the Kingdom of the Season of Fire where Tim the Burning God-Queen is worshipped, and the Kingdom of the Season of Night where Neetocris the Shaded God-King is worshipped.

The Unlen have long split into two species: the Fire-Unlen and the Night-Unlen.
[Tim may define the Fire-Unlen appearance.]
[Neetocris may define the Night-Unlen appearance.]

The Unlen of Scaple the Land of East Season

To the East of the Vast Dust lies the Scaple, where some Unlen fled when the two kingdom of Seasons rose and the old kingdom was shattered. Countless civilisations rose and fell in this distant land, and in one such lost country lies a sword that houses Revolution the God-King.

The Sratii of the pastures of Rut-Var the Mother of All Mountains

North from the Vast Dust extends the shadow of Rut-Var the God-Queen Mother Of All Mountains. In the lower mountains and hills she overshadows live mortals who dig and live in the earth. The Sratii are short creatures with a barely functioning sense of self-preservation. It is said in times past, they had a great civilisation before a catastrophe destroyed it and changed them. Some of their works can still be found buried in the earth.

Among these forgotten works is the Ruby Judge who now houses Gratis the God-King.

Esulom the Forsaken Land

Then West to the Vast Dust, after you will cross the Liquid Expanse lies Esulom the Forsaken Land where no one remembers what once lived there. Only left are ruins and broken artifacts, save for the black pyramid of unknown origins at the center of the Esulom. This black pyramid now houses Omnipotence the God-King.

Above...

Above the Liquid Expanse, Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread the God-King Whose Name is Already Long has incarnated into the Atmosphere to pour its liquid blessings over sea and land. And further above watches [ACTION].[WILL].[EON] the God-King of High Satellites, incarnated as a satelite of the world beyond.

These ten timeless divine spirits were once imprisonned on this insignificant world for crimes beyond mortal understanding. Although bereft of their true powers, they have managed to tap into a portion of their own infinite by binding their essence into wordly vessels.

As Time moves once more, now is the time for them to act.

Current Worship:
The Wanderers of Dasala worship the Blood Vessel of Taki.
The Fire-Unlen worship the Blood Vessel of Tim.
The Shade-Unlen worship the Blood Vessel of Neetocris.
The Hills and Mountains worship the World Vessel of Rut-Var.
The Clouds worship the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread.
The Satellites worship the World Vessel of [ACTION].[WILL].[EON].

No one is yet aware of the Construct Vessels.

Every God-King starts with a temporary Major Act Intervention that will be lost once the turn passes.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 06:21:04 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2023, 05:34:37 am »

Reserved for the Compendium (to update later)

Spoiler: The World (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2023, 05:47:34 am »

PLAYER STATUS

Spoiler: Taki (Egan_BW) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tim (TricMagic) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Revolution (Glass) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kesem (Megam0nkey) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neetocris (Stirk) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rut-Var (chubby2man) (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 07:51:12 pm by Nakéen »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2023, 08:07:27 am »

Name: THESUN
Crime: Being an eyesore
Vessel Appearance: THESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUN
Vessel Attributes:
Awe - 4
Law - 1
Might - 0

((If I get a major act because why was initial signup period so short  :'( ))

Major Intervention: THESUN blesses Gempria the Land of Two Seasons, with eternal day, as THESUN shines eternally over their land, banishing darkness.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 09:02:46 pm by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2023, 08:18:10 am »

"Behold, behold. The foolishness of the sun gazes upon us. In a world of the mysterious, the Unlen are.. Normal, shaped in my image and that of the Shade. Ordinary people living ordinary lives, our power in not in grand martial might, or strange complex magics, but in our ability to Choose. You can choose to pursue any life, to be anything. The only constant is Luck itself, dragging your actions along the path of destiny. And even that too can be overturned."

"Watch, as I show why I am the greatest of all Fools."

Major Interaction: Rising of the Spirit Beasts
All Enlen both Fired and Shaded gain the ability to express their Spirits to aid them in their tasks.
Empowered Normalcy, let your soul stay determined, and follow the path you choose. Such is the wisdom of the Fool.

The Fool burned to Ash, to be reborn once more in a Vessel anew. From ash to dust, and from dust to flame. New life born to rule.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 12:55:13 pm by TricMagic »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2023, 11:28:34 am »

Name: THESUN
Crime: Being an eyesore
Vessel Appearance: THESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUN
Vessel Attributes:
Awe - 4
Law - 1
Might - 0

((If I get a major act because why was initial signup period so short  :'( ))

Major Act: THESUN blesses Gempria the Land of Two Seasons, with eternal day, as THESUN shines eternally over their land, banishing darkness.
The first victim of Time
(You get a major intervention yep)

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2023, 12:09:16 pm »

The starcloaked god watches the people below wander the hot sands…Gazing at the people who ride the wings following perhaps another divinity…he nodded in approval as he watched them master the winds, and turned to those who did not.those unable to use a glider, who may not possess one and groups of nomads away from the God Queen. Watching them toil frustrated him so…a lack of control, of understanding of the world…he had a way to correct this. So as these groups watched the stars, he spoke to them..

”You all have wandered enough…there are better ways to solve your plight. Long ago…gods named all things…and those words still have weight to them. I will provide you some of the shorter definitions…but should you study, and journey to the point in the desert where the stars shine bright and build a place for knowledge…perhaps I, Keseem, could tutor you in these ways to influence the world.

Major act/Blessing: True names
provide a bit of magic to the people, by giving them some words that can influence nature around them. Give them smaller names, just to bring them some water, help grow some plants and harden sand into stone. Encourage my worship and own study to figure out the rest.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2023, 12:43:27 pm »

Can we use that temporary Major Act without exploding?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2023, 12:53:41 pm »

Embrace the explosion, not like it matters to us Mortal Blood. There is always another Vessel

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2023, 12:58:45 pm »

Aren't explosions fun?

But yeah, you will kinda explode if you use that temporary Major Intervention and have under 2 Might.

You can use it as a blessing though. It won't make you explode.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2023, 01:02:03 pm »

Aren't explosions fun?

But yeah, you will kinda explode if you use that temporary Major Intervention and have under 2 Might.

I'm more worried that our sun just exploded
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2023, 01:04:17 pm »

Lets be honest, that was always going to happen eventually.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2023, 01:11:33 pm »

Aren't explosions fun?

I'm more worried that our sun just exploded
The coward switched to a bless'! Boo!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2023, 01:21:54 pm »

Minor Blessing: Bless the five best THESUN worshippers
Minor Curse: Curse the five people who most disrespect THESUN.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27