Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: God-Kings! -Turn 13-  (Read 14492 times)

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! -Turn 13-
« Reply #405 on: October 02, 2024, 08:09:27 pm »

Keseem once again has nothing. He sits upon the continent of shadows, watching as all crumbles benath him. Another Era lost, its history forgotten beneath the waves. Only he remembers, once again. And then he sees it. His friend. One turned into a enemy, one ready to destroy all made...and in a last ditch to preserve whats left, he strikes at his mind. Though instead of aiming to break whats broken...he fixes it. Restoring his mind from the madness of the teachings he shared in a attempt to educate, what he thought he could handle. Maybe, this would give him something...ANYTHING!? Just some mercy in a universe seemingly out to destroy all he builds.
"No more...please. I have nothing left..."
Keseem attempts to prevent the attack by restoring the interlopers mind! If this counts as a attack in itself, hes targetting Might i suppose.

He also, should he have time, pettitions the The Undead to bring back Draconis. They carried too much of the history of the world in their minds and libraries to be forgotten, entire ages may be forgotten if they were to perish.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 04:26:44 pm by Megam0nkey »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 03, 2024, 10:45:20 am »

Omnipotence talks to the Interloper who betrayed so long ago as one of the shapes who was it’s Curiales

”Oh my hatred for you is infinite, it’s just sad to see that your existence is still existing in the cosmos. However, your pardoning gift for your eons ago backstabbing is most welcomed, there is less hatred and only disappointment for you, may you be able to fix your state of affairs in the eons to follow. Refuse the call of this God-King, and worship the originator of your existence!.

Omnipotence then speaks with the Void Sea, the thing that it created.

”I AM YOUR CREATOR, I was the one who tore the world asunder with my Black Hole, the void that destroyed the world to create a vortex of the cosmos into this world. Just as you are space, I am also space, in extension you are like one of my appendages. I am your creator and maddened that another God King would dare try to physically take the shape of the aftermath of my very own creation.

Minor Intervention: Create the Anubisaths, a form of “servants” that lack free-will made out of obsidian are giants with the face of a jackal, these powerful giants have the ability to energize magic and even void energy into powerful magical abilities. Their main function is to always remember the dead and to be guided for lost souls, they will always remember all of the destroyed civilizations before, even though their main purpose is to be guardians and protectors of tombs of long lost civilizations. They reproduce by transmuting void energy into forming a new Anubisath, a exhausting process, but they do this to always make sure they are large in number. Place them in the center of Homeland.

Minor Blessing: Enhanced the Anubisaths with void energy to construct as many new obsidian-forged giants of themselves and to dominate the Homeland region
« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 11:00:09 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 03, 2024, 11:03:07 am »

Ferina creates dark eaters(minor intervention), fish that eat the dark. She removes the blessing on her dragons to the new fishies.
she/her

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 03, 2024, 12:21:19 pm »

In addition, it offers to raise from the dead a disappeared civilization as an undead and undying people. If there are several propositions, it will choose Gratis option by default, or randomly else.
THESUN petitions Gratis to consider the Democracy of Day for this rebirth, but understands if they choose otherwise, perhaps something more advantageous to Gratis.

THESUN rematerializes themselves, weaving clockwork and pistons from shattered echoes of existence still screeching all throughout their inner essences.

Vessel Type: Construct
Vessel Appearance: An Unlen radiating light and emitting an ominous hum, which will in all likelihood seem alien and strange and unpleasant in aspect to the latter day shadowfolk. In actuality, the Unlen is a sophisticated clockwork protonic construct with a mind of flashing light and void. In metal chest thrums a heart of boiling steam. Perceiving by the reflections of its constant emittance bouncing back upon itself, radar and sonar.
Vessel Attributes:
Awe - 0
Law - 1 + 1
Might - 0

THESUN maintains blessings one, three and four, meaning that blessings two and five lapse.

Minor Intervention: THESUN gathers up the souls-memories-consciousness-spirits of the Mirrored Glories, punching open cracks in existence and snatching up fragments from non-existence. The shattered wrecks of their once proud super-souls are meticulously pieced together over timeless moments of arduous divine labour, cracks filled in with the golden afterglows of the second and third suns. Cracked many angled mirrors filled with crazy maze patterns of glowing golden lines, ominously float once more in the empty void, sonorous hums one more sounding, in answer to THESUN. Five once more. An auspicious number.

The Mirrored Glories' reconstructed minds and souls, while initially loyal and respectful of THESUN, and seeking to further its glory, are incapable of actual worship of THESUN or anyone, and cannot directly generate worship income.

The Mirrored Glories communicate by conjuring written material, precise and portentous calligraphy, sometimes entire books if the Mirrored Glories are feeling verbose. As such the Mirrored Glories could theoretically recreate libraries of knowledge from what remains of their fused memories after second resurrection. The Mirrored Glories feel joy in discovering, preserving and spreading knowledge. The Mirrored Glories can reflect and focus SUNlight from the past into beams of deadly light to defend themselves and attack foes. They are sterile and immortal.

As their temporal nature and existence grows more anomalous, the Mirrored Glories shine through time, a radiance of light preceding their arrival, and lingering after they depart.

Blessing one applies.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 02:50:15 am by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 03, 2024, 01:14:00 pm »

You did not create it. The Black sought to consume my daughter-land, and gravely injured Gempria. But then the Black bled and died. Not by your hand, but by one tasked to protect, a newborn god strangled in it's infancy. The Void Sea was not created by your actions, but mine. And only at a step removed for each.

If you would prevent my revival, my action, then perish.
Minor Intervention Shift: Contest the Void Sea. Minor Blessing: Void Sea Dominion.
(Void as incarnation can't be stopped. Can kill Tim again if you like.)

Minor Blessing: Void Sea Dominion - The Void Sea churns, seeking to rip apart anything within it back into itself. All become one.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 01:24:42 pm by TricMagic »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 04, 2024, 12:51:46 am »

Gratis graciously accepts the major intervention and promptly uses it.
Major Intervention: Create a new construct vessel and enter it after exploding from the usage of the major intervention
Construct Vessel: Clockwork Raven
A gigantic flying raven-like bird that is entirely made of translucent quartz. if one peers deeply into the quartz, one can spot the many gears that spin and tick within the white bird. Other features include talons of granite and eyes of rubies.

"Chirp Chirp!, tweet tweet" balloon popping sound

In addition, it offers to raise from the dead a disappeared civilization as an undead and undying people. If there are several propositions, it will choose Gratis option by default, or randomly else.
THESUN petitions Gratis to consider the Democracy of Day for this rebirth, but understands if they choose otherwise, perhaps something more advantageous to Gratis.
Gratis will support and bring up this civilization to the interloper for revival

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 04, 2024, 02:03:54 am »

Noble Interloper:
Esugomot pulsed out a feeling of fondness for the Noble Interloper, seeing as it had no vessel to physically express itself with currently, always joyful to see one of it's students and adopted children doing so well for themselves. The Mana gives the Interloper an impression of worry for the single remaining mortal folk of this world, doubtful that their current leadership is ready for the trouble of Moon and Void it senses stirring, though only gives that hint of a suggestion for who it could teach.

Incarnation: The humble transition of Mana

The Mana felt content with this decision, let this be a new chapter for it and the memories of it's mortal children

Major Intervention:
The God-King funnels the power offered by the Noble Interloper into constructing a new vessel! It dragged forth it's memories of it's previous children, creating a hybrid of a Comet Mana SuperCore and Manafolk! The sheer Power of a SuperCore, the imaginative Intelligence of a Manafolk, the SuperCore's fluid control over it's own shape, the Manafolk's artful ability to shape external Mana! This would be a loving tribute to innovations and experiences it had with it's mortal children, the culmination of their various attributes brought together as one. Though naturally capable of shaping it's body to meet it's wants and needs on the fly, the God-King sculpts the default shape ingrained into it's new Vessel, taking the base shape of the bipedal Manafolk and introducing the radiant Manawings of a SuperCore to it's design.

This would be it's next adventure in this world, this would be the Vessel that carried the memories of it's children into the future.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]