Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16890 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Night 1
« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2023, 03:01:49 pm »

I can't tell who has given up?? Is it Snowkiller or Hector??

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 20, 2023, 03:02:45 pm »

Elephant Parade: How can I "not" be scum when I was (allegedly) scum on D1? Make up your mind.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 20, 2023, 03:03:30 pm »

Snowkiller!

I’m a knight!

I’m only voting for myself so Snowkiller gets eliminated tomorrow! I’d rather do it now!

Snowkiller tell us what you did in the night, for the third time.

Ironically.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 20, 2023, 03:04:26 pm »

Wait even better, Hector didn't even need to do anything for the vote to remain tied right? So just "disappearing" would have definitely been the best plan. He purposely acted to have a lynch happen, which resulted in Max's death.
The timing there still would've been pretty sus and MS might've been on the docket the next day anyway. But I agree that he looks much better now.

I don't think you can suspect Hector here unless you suspect me just as much.
I actually do suspect you a fair bit now that CM is in the clear, sofanthiel is cleared-ish, Tric is acting less crazy, and you're defending Hector. If Hector flips scum you're next

How can they not be scum?
Snowkiller and MS shouldn't be on a three-person scumteam together. If they were a two-person scumteam, the way MS treated Snowkiller at the end of the day is very strange.

Elephant Parade: How can I "not" be scum when I was (allegedly) scum on D1? Make up your mind.
What? I never said I thought you were scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 20, 2023, 03:06:27 pm »

How did Max treat Snowkiller at the end of the day? The point was to keep me pushing sofanthiel as the “not really participating despite being given plenty of opportunity” lynch, because Snowkiller is their partner.

I forgot what else I wanted to say.

Why do you think there’s 3 scum in a 9 player game?

Oh that was it, Snowkiller still isn’t saying what they did in the night. Why do you think that is?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 20, 2023, 03:06:48 pm »

Snowkiller!

I’m a knight!

I’m only voting for myself so Snowkiller gets eliminated tomorrow! I’d rather do it now!

Snowkiller tell us what you did in the night, for the third time.

Ironically.
I'll only answer questions if you vote for my lynching. Otherwise, I will continue to ignore you.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 20, 2023, 03:07:14 pm »

I actually do suspect you a fair bit now that CM is in the clear, sofanthiel is cleared-ish, Tric is acting less crazy, and you're defending Hector. If Hector flips scum you're next
Bring it Dumbo. I think I have to side with Honorable Knight Hector here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 20, 2023, 03:07:56 pm »

Just answer it anyway, I’m not interested in playing games.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 20, 2023, 03:08:39 pm »

Snowkiller

I'm here Hector. Here for yoooou

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 20, 2023, 03:10:18 pm »

Just answer it anyway, I’m not interested in playing games.
Then keep your mouth shut and quit talking to me.

I believe that's, in the words of the shiphand NPCs in World of Warships, "problem solved, sir!"
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 20, 2023, 03:10:47 pm »

I was at least right about two out of three of the newbies…

Snowkiller

I should probably learn to not ignore Max quite so much. Or just listen to the little voice that says “hey why is he doing that…”

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 20, 2023, 03:11:45 pm »

How did Max treat Snowkiller at the end of the day? The point was to keep me pushing sofanthiel as the “not really participating despite being given plenty of opportunity” lynch, because Snowkiller is their partner.

I forgot what else I wanted to say.

Why do you think there’s 3 scum in a 9 player game?

Oh that was it, Snowkiller still isn’t saying what they did in the night. Why do you think that is?
Max pushed Snowkiller's lynch over Sofanthiel's pretty hard. I don't buy that they would do that just so you'd be a contrarian and vote Sofanthiel.

I don't. But I also don't think MaximumSpin would bus his only ally for no reason at the end of D1, even if said ally was completely useless.

Because they're trolling.

Bring it Dumbo. I think I have to side with Honorable Knight Hector here.
Because you're scum together, eh?

Snowkiller, for the love of God, if you are the town I sincerely believe you to be, vote Hector.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 20, 2023, 03:13:37 pm »

Snowkiller voting themselves looks pretty serious though. They could be given up scum, which would explain the congratulations on the Max read.

Snow is a newbie and is also currently pretty agitated.  People vote for themselves as histrionics quite often, especially when they feel like proving that they were actually right all along, but now I'm dead, so it's too late anyway.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 20, 2023, 03:14:16 pm »

EP

Do you think yesterday that either sofanthiel or Snowkiller were ever likely to be lynched?

If I got lynched I’d flip town, people might follow my suspicions, which would mean sofanthiel and Snowkiller. Max is savvy, he was setting that up for the future because it looked like I was getting lynched.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 2
« Reply #434 on: August 20, 2023, 03:15:44 pm »

In a 9 player, 2 scum game they only need 3 mislynches to win, assuming no issues with night kills.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37