Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16813 times)

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Night 1
« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2023, 02:28:04 pm »

Can I vote for myself for D2 lynch? I don't see anything saying one can't vote for themselves.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2023, 02:32:31 pm »

I thought the collective IQ would be higher in this game. How about asking why mafia no-killed? Sure, I'm no veteran of this genre (far from it), but I'm pretty sure mafia always kills at night unless they're blocked from doing so. I really don't get why I'm seeing "ahh, there was no kill last night, therefore, x or y player is mafia." That literally makes zero sense. How about you try to see if a town role is out here blocking people, OR go through the gamut of reasons why mafia would skip? There's an idea, I'd think.

I’ve already said I was targeted. If you have proof otherwise, do share.

You can vote for yourself, but it’s a bit pointless if you’re town.

Snowkiller

We can eliminate me if you want to be completely sure I’m not lying though. I’m cool with that, so long as CM guards Snowkiller and they are eliminated D3.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2023, 02:34:07 pm »

I have long since lost track of the night logic here but I think it's still Hector hoping he won't actually be lynched.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2023, 02:34:17 pm »

In that case . . .

VOTE: Snowkiller
REASON: If I'm mafia, the game is that much easier to win. And seeing as how we don't have a common goal, why not get the low-hanging fruit out of the game? Gives the vets more room.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2023, 02:35:41 pm »

My target was Snowkiller.
Assuming Elephant parade is telling the truth and hector did attack snowkiller, why would hector go after snowkiller? To me at least, it would be more plausible for hector to kill sofanthiel. My only plausible explanation is that MS voted snowkiller and snowkiller is thus more likely to be seen as townie than sofanthiel which doesn't make sense when you realize that MS also voted sofanthiel.
she/her

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2023, 02:37:49 pm »

I love moments like this.

I don't understand why Hector would go for Snowkiller either, but I don't think it's impossible.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2023, 02:38:41 pm »

You’re not low-hanging fruit, else you would’ve been eliminated D1.

Slightly bothered by EP given that the only way to remove me from the game is the vote but if they did protect Snowkiller it makes sense to them.

PPE: I wouldn’t kill either of them because. I’d kill Caz or Toony because they were the most obvious town players by the end of D1, but that is just WIFOM *shrug*

Why did you decide to protect Snowkiller, of all the players in the game EP?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 20, 2023, 02:39:18 pm »

Why would me being voted for prove I'm town? Makes no sense. Also not sure where sofanthiel falls into that.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2023, 02:40:03 pm »

Are you claiming a town protection role? Because, if so, it's far too late for that and should have been done much earlier.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2023, 02:40:44 pm »

My target was Snowkiller.
Assuming Elephant parade is telling the truth and hector did attack snowkiller, why would hector go after snowkiller? To me at least, it would be more plausible for hector to kill sofanthiel. My only plausible explanation is that MS voted snowkiller and snowkiller is thus more likely to be seen as townie than sofanthiel which doesn't make sense when you realize that MS also voted sofanthiel.
Unless I'm missing something, Hector could've also gone after sofanthiel, not that that would have made much sense. He may have targeted Snowkiller on the basis of Maximumspin's push on him making him look very strongly town and his uselessness making him an unlikely protection target, unlike myself and Caz. There is an unlikely but plausible second reason for Hector to target Snowkiller that I don't intend to explain.

You’re not low-hanging fruit, else you would’ve been eliminated D1.

Slightly bothered by EP given that the only way to remove me from the game is the vote but if they did protect Snowkiller it makes sense to them.

PPE: I wouldn’t kill either of them because. I’d kill Caz or Toony because they were the most obvious town players by the end of D1, but that is just WIFOM *shrug*

Why did you decide to protect Snowkiller, of all the players in the game EP?
See above for why Snowkiller might be targeted.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 1 Begins with the Ancestor's Blessings
« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2023, 02:44:02 pm »

Alright, so a lot has happened.  First of all, rest in peace, Maximum; you will be remembered, if as a deceitful murderer, and probably discussed a lot, too.  Secondly, why did Tric push EP right at the end of the day?  What's also interesting is that Max immediately jumped on the vote!  Sure, maybe I missed something, but doesn't this seem a bit too spontaneous?

I honestly want elephant gone

Another thing I don't entirely get is Toony's sudden switch to Max.  As I understand it, they didn't want to vote hector purely for sentimental reasons, but most fascinating to me is hector's reaction:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This almost seems like hector having to vote for his partner, although I'll be the first to admit that a tie was very easy in that situation.

I will quickly just confirm that the following is true, clearing CM:
I'm guard and I was guarding sofanthiel's house last night

I don't think this does clear me, however, since there could still be 2 scum remaining (this technically doesn't clear CM either, as we could both be secretly creative, unavoidable mafia).
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2023, 02:47:00 pm »

Too many becauses. Wouldn’t kill either of them because there were townier people, basically.

I’m also curious why I’d hamstring myself by eliminating my teammate in D1 instead of going for the no lunch and claiming internet issues or whatever, given the timescale left at the end of the day.

PPE: I’m a knight brah, I can’t do anything at night other than be hardcore and dodge your goddamn arrows.

PPE2: Jesus h man you’re throwing around speculation as to my night actions. Unless Meph is being very weird, there’s one scum left, meaning at least two of me you and CM are telling the truth. That means, unless CM is scum, they can block me in the night if Snowkiller isn’t scum, or Snowkiller if I’m not scum.

PPE3: CM is assuredly telling the truth then.

What did Snowkiller do in the night, I think is a good question to ask right now.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2023, 02:48:27 pm »

Are we claiming roles yet?

As far as I see it, sofanthiel is clear. I think Hector is the most likely, but we have a free lynch today anyway.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 20, 2023, 02:50:31 pm »

What is "PPE"?

Eh? What's this? Why do I get the train when I vote someone else, and ignored for the lynch when I vote myself?
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 20, 2023, 02:50:51 pm »

Oh ffs fine

hector

If you lose this goddamn game after eliminating scum D1 I will be furious.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37