Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16879 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Night 1
« Reply #405 on: August 20, 2023, 02:51:33 pm »

What is "PPE"?

Eh? What's this? Why do I get the train when I vote someone else, and ignored for the lynch when I vote myself?

Pre-post edit. If someone posts and you want to respond to it before you’ve finished your own, PPE.

What did you do N1?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 20, 2023, 02:51:51 pm »

why would hector go after snowkiller?

Maybe hector isn't playing rationally?  What if there's a chance he was affected by the mysterious entity that goes by the name "Emotions"...
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 20, 2023, 02:52:10 pm »

My target was Snowkiller.
Assuming Elephant parade is telling the truth and hector did attack snowkiller, why would hector go after snowkiller? To me at least, it would be more plausible for hector to kill sofanthiel. My only plausible explanation is that MS voted snowkiller and snowkiller is thus more likely to be seen as townie than sofanthiel which doesn't make sense when you realize that MS also voted sofanthiel.
Unless I'm missing something, Hector could've also gone after sofanthiel, not that that would have made much sense. He may have targeted Snowkiller on the basis of Maximumspin's push on him making him look very strongly town and his uselessness making him an unlikely protection target, unlike myself and Caz. There is an unlikely but plausible second reason for Hector to target Snowkiller that I don't intend to explain.

You're right about how hector could've possibly tried to go after sofanthiel, but for some reason didn't because I'm evidently still alive(possibly because he isn't lying or for another unknown reason).
she/her

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 20, 2023, 02:53:23 pm »

Okay so that's CM cleared barring MS/sofanthiel/CM (no) or a scum jailkeeper (what).

Too many becauses. Wouldn’t kill either of them because there were townier people, basically.
My secret second reason fully explains why you would target Snowkiller.

I’m also curious why I’d hamstring myself by eliminating my teammate in D1 instead of going for the no lunch and claiming internet issues or whatever, given the timescale left at the end of the day.

PPE: I’m a knight brah, I can’t do anything at night other than be hardcore and dodge your goddamn arrows.

PPE2: Jesus h man you’re throwing around speculation as to my night actions. Unless Meph is being very weird, there’s one scum left, meaning at least two of me you and CM are telling the truth. That means, unless CM is scum, they can block me in the night if Snowkiller isn’t scum, or Snowkiller if I’m not scum.

PPE3: CM is assuredly telling the truth then.

What did Snowkiller do in the night, I think is a good question to ask right now.
Because you knew Toonyman was going to vote MS at the last second and you wanted the towncred for doing it yourself rather than the scumcred for not doing it despite claiming to hate no lynches so much you'd sooner lynch yourself. ToonyMan actually did post before the deadline, so he would've.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 20, 2023, 02:54:19 pm »

Yes my play screams irrational, particularly given the what, 36 hours I would’ve had to consider my actions and responses if I were scum, and my complete non-interest in the night game if I were a knight?

PPE:TOONYMAN HAD ALREADY VOTED MAX YOU BUFFOON
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 20, 2023, 02:54:54 pm »

Wait actually

I did not realize that at the time and have not realized it at any point since

Oh my god

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 20, 2023, 02:55:18 pm »

EP.

Just vote Snowkiller :p

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 20, 2023, 02:55:43 pm »

My target was Snowkiller.
Assuming Elephant parade is telling the truth and hector did attack snowkiller, why would hector go after snowkiller? To me at least, it would be more plausible for hector to kill sofanthiel. My only plausible explanation is that MS voted snowkiller and snowkiller is thus more likely to be seen as townie than sofanthiel which doesn't make sense when you realize that MS also voted sofanthiel.
Unless I'm missing something, Hector could've also gone after sofanthiel, not that that would have made much sense. He may have targeted Snowkiller on the basis of Maximumspin's push on him making him look very strongly town and his uselessness making him an unlikely protection target, unlike myself and Caz. There is an unlikely but plausible second reason for Hector to target Snowkiller that I don't intend to explain.

You're right about how hector could've possibly tried to go after sofanthiel, but for some reason didn't because I'm evidently still alive(possibly because he isn't lying or for another unknown reason).
After post edit: you're right there are multiple reasons for why hector didn't go after sofanthiel.
she/her

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 20, 2023, 02:56:07 pm »

@Sofanthiel:
That's a really good point. Hector could have just...tied the vote to keep Max alive. Sure it looks awful, but it's probably a better plan than this suffering today.

Snowkiller voting themselves looks pretty serious though. They could be given up scum, which would explain the congratulations on the Max read.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 20, 2023, 02:56:23 pm »

OK I have double-checked and Hector is right. I still think they're a sussy baka who could've done it for towncred but I'm going to have to reevaluate my feelings on them.

EP.

Just vote Snowkiller :p
No. They basically can't be scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 20, 2023, 02:57:53 pm »

Wait even better, Hector didn't even need to do anything for the vote to remain tied right? So just "disappearing" would have definitely been the best plan. He purposely acted to have a lynch happen, which resulted in Max's death.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 20, 2023, 02:58:30 pm »

How can they not be scum?

If someone can prove to me I wasn’t targeted I will never play mafia in this forum ever again.

Or I’ll just… we’ll I’m already voting for myself, but yeah.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 20, 2023, 02:58:38 pm »

I don't think you can suspect Hector here unless you suspect me just as much.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 20, 2023, 02:58:54 pm »

Why is my autocorrect so terrible

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 20, 2023, 03:00:11 pm »

I’m sorry I’m getting so worked up but the game is so obviously over to me, and I’m struggling to see how everyone other than EP can’t see that.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37