Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47330 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 2: Bloodbath [10 / 15]
« Reply #975 on: April 22, 2023, 08:53:05 pm »

They came back.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: April 22, 2023, 08:59:18 pm »

No, I'm claiming my own action. I'm pretty sure I know what my own abilities do
But where in the world are you?

That's for me to know and you to find out. I'm guessing use you used a day action on me at some point then?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: April 22, 2023, 09:09:34 pm »

That's for me to know and you to find out. I'm guessing use you used a day action on me at some point then?
Nah.
It just turns out leaving the game is a lot like being dead. I mentioned I used EuchreJack's gun, right?

So explain where you got this new ability from or I'll assume you're covering for a scumpartner.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 22, 2023, 09:14:02 pm »

It's always been one of my abilities. If it didn't show up in your inspection, then it was probably incomplete

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 22, 2023, 09:17:53 pm »

I killed FallcyofUrist. I didn't just kill him though, I superkiled him. I really needed that slot solved.

If I cast a vote I can't use any actions that cost less than 4 AP. I assume this is what hector13 did to me.

Everyone, did you target Egan last night? Be honest, this is important.

No

...t that I'm aware of.

Because we could have both won along with Lenglon, or used Fallacy's godlike role to become scum opportunistically. Was better to hedge our bets.

I'm telling you now because we obviously can't win like that with leng and fal both dead.

I might have been wrong about FallacyofUrist but I don't regret shooting him since it looks like I may have solved a future problem.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 22, 2023, 09:35:23 pm »

It's always been one of my abilities. If it didn't show up in your inspection, then it was probably incomplete
Wrong, false. I didn't use an inspection. What I learn is specifically phrased as the entire role. I even know the extra from Fallacy's choice of role (it's just Light Shenanigans like Egan said, I guess I probably should have confirmed that actually) that wasn't in his flip.
Try again, juicebox.

I'm going to guess you're ToonyMan's partner and you Refreshed (refilled shots) him and yourself, but that's just a theory.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: April 22, 2023, 09:48:31 pm »

Egan. I come bearing a message from beyond the grave. Listen well, because I’m going to bed after this.

Fallacy said and I quote “Target me, Fallacy” and that you should know what to do.

Also, there might be two mafia teams? Or Lenglon was bullshitting, but I don’t think so.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: April 22, 2023, 09:50:34 pm »

Also, Fallacy told me to say Toonyman mentioned double scum teams before Egan gave the info. Soooo, I’m trusting the sources

Toonyman

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: April 22, 2023, 09:54:48 pm »

Oh, I guess Egan mentioned the multiple scum teams, anyway, Lenglon confirms

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: April 22, 2023, 10:01:19 pm »

I’m about to slump, so take all my info.

Fallacy: 

(Jim just admitted to superkilling me, He shot a claimed mason Is there any world where he's not scum With his superkill, too!)

Lenglon:

(Hey Medium, please pass along this: First, I confirm what Egan said about there being more than 1 scumteam. Second, I'm almost completely certain that Max is a member of the other one, and that he killed me because I accidently gave away the presence of two scumteams. Third, my top canidate for Max's scumbuddy is Jim.)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: April 22, 2023, 10:02:18 pm »

Also, there might be two mafia teams? Or Lenglon was bullshitting, but I don’t think so.
I think there are.

I realized this just a little while ago. The theme of the game is "four squared". There are probably four teams of two.

Jim and I are also masons. We've agreed that it's the right time to admit to that. I suspect Toony and juicebox are a scumteam, and Lenglon's partner is still out there.

I did tell Jim I thought Fallacy (well, Egan and by extension Fallacy) was town. I guess it was for the best, though, because they were acting like mafia-allies.
hector, I'm sorry I implied you might have killed Fallacy with a triple-kill, I was just stalling waiting for Jim to show up and claim. I figured nobody would actually go for it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: April 22, 2023, 10:04:18 pm »

he killed me because I accidently gave away the presence of two scumteams.
I respect that but I didn't even notice you'd said that and I hadn't realized the four-squared thing yet. I genuinely just thought you were being disingenuous.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: April 22, 2023, 10:05:37 pm »

I am indeed Masons with Max.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: April 22, 2023, 10:11:41 pm »

Egan. I come bearing a message from beyond the grave. Listen well, because I’m going to bed after this.

Fallacy said and I quote “Target me, Fallacy” and that you should know what to do.

Wonderful. Nobody's ever really gone.
Does toaster have any messages?

I killed FallcyofUrist. I didn't just kill him though, I superkiled him. I really needed that slot solved.

Cool also fuck you.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: April 22, 2023, 10:17:44 pm »

Cool also fuck you.

Yeah okay mafia ally mason team.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 92