Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47727 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 1 - 50% Dystopian Chaos Pizza Time Hat Tyrant Dio [15 / 15]
« Reply #345 on: April 18, 2023, 04:23:04 pm »

Mamobo
Don't vote my robot, even if it definitely murdered some people!

It's relatively harmless, though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 18, 2023, 04:23:44 pm »

Tric: you do make a valid point... if we cared about finding 3p. If I wanted to lynch a 3p I'd have pushed you long ago for being Hat Tyrant. I want to lynch mafia. So why should I even care if Toaster might be 3p? The thing I care about is are they maf, and independence says they aren't maf. Done.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 18, 2023, 04:26:52 pm »

Why you answerin’ questions for other people eh? Totes scum. /s

I should be voting so I guess I’ll back up my stuff on NQT.

*10 hours later*

notquitethere
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 18, 2023, 04:35:16 pm »

"Totally bogus, my dude!"  Toaster writes, his avatar wearing an oversized basketball jersey and aviators.  "That pizza's gonna be all mine at this rate, and I can't snarf it all down by my lonesome.  Total bumm--"

*bzzzt*

The Shoe President steps in quietly.  "That's true, Microwave, any of us could've been responsible for reviving webadict into a zombie.  But, as I say, if the shoe fits, wear it!"  Everyone claps for the Shoe President as she digitally throws shoes of varying shapes and sizes into a crowd of cheering spectators.  "We still ha--"

*bzzzt*

THERE IS NO CRIME HERE.

NO MURDER TOOK PLACE.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.

YOUR NEIGHBORS CANNOT BE TRUST--

*bzzzt*

Oh?  You're only halfway through the Day?  Instead of Hammering someone, you're going to wait the entire Day to Choose?  Then take as long as you like.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 18, 2023, 04:44:43 pm »

Pfp

Sounds like a lot of work for 10.30pm. I picked some people at random precisely because I was too time poor to get a handle on literally everyone and it cuts through my ignorance. It was a good idea and I'll do it again.

There's probably at least one scum in EJ, Toony and Hector

There's probably at least two town in Curious Cat, Maximum Spin and Toaster

I don't feel like I've seen enough useful content from Egan, Fluffe or Knightwing. Juicebox too. None of them are voting. Probably at least one scum among them.

I'm not big into chocolate bars. When I was a kid I liked curlywhirlies. Let's say: Vego bar, Lindt chilli flavour, and something I might actually find at a cornershop, a Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 18, 2023, 05:01:22 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> Toaster     --3-- EuchreJack*, EuchreJack*, ToonyMan*,
Knightwing64   --2-- Lenglon*, Maximum Spin*,
EuchreJack     --1-- TricMagic*,
FallacyofUrist --1-- Jim Groovester*,
Jim Groovester --1-- FallacyofUrist*,
Maximum Spin   --1-- A_Curious_Cat*,
ToonyMan       --1-- notquitethere*,
TricMagic      --1-- Toaster*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
hector13       --0--
juicebox       --0--
Lenglon        --0--
notquitethere  --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --5-- Egan_BW*, Fluffe9911, hector13*, juicebox*, Knightwing64,

9 to Hammer. Day ends on April 20, 2023 at 18:00 Central Daylight Time (~49 hours remaining).

WTF, Mamobo!  I never voted Maximum Spin!  Unvote!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 18, 2023, 05:07:38 pm »

Oh I thought the day was ending tomorrow evening, fantastico.

You two (Fluffe Cat, tee hee) need to do some scumhunting.

As does KW.

But anyway, who do you think is scum right now, and who do you think is town? Why?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 18, 2023, 05:23:52 pm »

But anyway, who do you think is scum right now, and who do you think is town? Why?
Oh hey a question I love those! Anyway as far as town goes the only person im like almost certain on of at least not being mafia is Tric their role and general abilities are just too out there for me to think webadict would make a mafia that public having a mafia that gives buffs to (presumably) everyone would be a bit strange as well. In my eyes they are either some type of neutral third party or town.

As for who the scum is this one im much less certain on but if I had to say someone I would say at the moment EuchreJack his logic for his votes so far seem quite questionable and while most of it I think is RVS sheniganry he keeps changing it up so dang often that its making me lose track of what his actual views on things are which feels like something a mafia would do. His logic for who is and isnt bad is also questionable but when its the first day and your forced to go off gut feelings more then anything else that isnt that surprising. This is a very weak convention atm though and im probably not gonna push it if he makes a compelling case for what he is trying to accomplish.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 18, 2023, 05:29:53 pm »

Toony: I was voting on my own to see how others responded, including voting Toaster as you & Jim seemed to suspect him. But you seem to have been doing well, and I love TMNT, so I guess I can sheep you for a bit.
Okay. So your reason for voting Toaster was your own and the goal was to see how people would react to that?

Tooonnnnnyyy where's that red text??
I can't link it easily right now. Just...look at my post history or something. I voted Toaster because I think the Tric vote is bad. I'm moderately confident in this but will probably lose motivation if he backs off Tric.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 18, 2023, 05:32:13 pm »

There's probably at least one scum in EJ, Toony and Hector

There's probably at least two town in Curious Cat, Maximum Spin and Toaster

I don't feel like I've seen enough useful content from Egan, Fluffe or Knightwing. Juicebox too. None of them are voting. Probably at least one scum among them.
I think I can agree with this.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 18, 2023, 05:32:53 pm »

Knightwing64, EuchreJack:  Are you sure the people you are following are your benevolent shepards?  Or, are they wolves in shephards clothing leading you to your doom?  Also, how did you come to this conclusion?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 18, 2023, 05:57:12 pm »

Knightwing64, EuchreJack:  Are you sure the people you are following are your benevolent shepards?  Or, are they wolves in shephards clothing leading you to your doom?  Also, how did you come to this conclusion?

I refer you to my previous post. The one with wordz, many wordz.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 18, 2023, 06:13:13 pm »

What’s with the riddles? I don’t trust anyone 100% at this point, it’s d1.

Generally I make it a rule to trust Tric, which normally bites me in the ass, but sometimes has good results.

Jack has opinions that seemingly deviate from everybody else, obv scum or perhaps a unbelieved prophet?

Personally not a fan of voting Jack, it seems a little too easy. I won’t fight against it, but I don’t prefer it. Jack is generally a useful town, so if they turn out town, that’s a huge loss for town, at least in my opinion.

Juicebox at first glance appears to just be a dedicated town, but I don’t know how they play, so for all I know that could be a scum tell.

Fluffe exists, I have a bad feeling about them, but it’s just a gut feeling and I have no actual evidence, so probably not too important right now.

Toonyman is as always 200 IQ, I cannot hope to fathom his thought process, so I am a firm neutral on them. Although anyone who has a few braincells leaves me on edge. 

Curious Cat has a cat in name, don’t trust, dogs are obv better

Toaster is kinda a null, other then their opinion of Tric.

I naturally distrust Lenglon, as they drove me insanity trying to get me out during a game I was town because they didn’t like the cut of my jib.

Jim is in the same boat as Toony, mostly.

And that’s everyone I can currently think of at the moment. Huzzah, a post of length, width and height!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 18, 2023, 06:26:32 pm »

Unvote: I got what I wanted. Thank you knightwing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 92